lui is NOT a villain OR A JERK!

(Jan. 15, 2018  9:38 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: soo gazem gets bK and now is gay so hes a villain now.

Wth man ghasmes or what he is called is not Kurtz he is a different person and Kurtz doesn't use his feet to fight.
Plot twist and we find out shu is actually a undercover agent working with the wbba to bring down New York Bulls!

XD
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:23 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i noticed that ever since storm spriggan broke EVERYONE kept blaming lui,BUT, lui is not the cause for this. he did not even EXPECT spriggan to break, even HE was shocked. so that incident was NOT INTENTIONAL!

ANOTHER THING. he is not the villain. he has EVERY right to win just like everybody else. he just LOOKS LIKE a villain because he takes beyblade very seriously.

AND ALSO, SHU SHOULD BE THE VILLAIN! HE GAVE UP ON HIS FRIENDS JUST TO GET STRONGER. NOW THATS TAKING IT TOO FAR!
 LAY OF LUI! HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY FAULT HERE!

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

ps:im not mad ,im just trying to prove a point.

It's just my opinion but you're totally right with that. And I also want to say that I think Lui is one of the Best bladers ever, a lonely wulf Who never worries about unimportant things like a Lost point in a battle.
He is my fave character and such an interesting person Smile
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:42 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:23 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i noticed that ever since storm spriggan broke EVERYONE kept blaming lui,BUT, lui is not the cause for this. he did not even EXPECT spriggan to break, even HE was shocked. so that incident was NOT INTENTIONAL!

ANOTHER THING. he is not the villain. he has EVERY right to win just like everybody else. he just LOOKS LIKE a villain because he takes beyblade very seriously.

AND ALSO, SHU SHOULD BE THE VILLAIN! HE GAVE UP ON HIS FRIENDS JUST TO GET STRONGER. NOW THATS TAKING IT TOO FAR!

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey

He also injured Shu's eye.
(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

Of course I agree with BladerJakob, because I admire ambitious and serious characters like Lui. But you are right as well. Actually every character has Got his own ambition and thats cool.

(Jan. 05, 2018  1:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: aggregor941 is totally right, Shu became a very interesting villain in the show recently.

BladerJakob is also right. Lui isn't a villain, he's just serious about Beyblade and wears extravagant clothes. xD Besides being really good.
The problem is that people still think Burst desperately needs a villain, when it's not a series about good vs evil. It's a series about characters, development, friendship, competition and growing. There's way more in Burst than a bland hero vs villain situation. Therefore, we didn't need a villain in the first series because all the characters were being introduced and developed, they were being prepared for the events that happened in the second season. And then we started to have a villain. Since nobody lives without one. Looks like many people can't understand or have fun with a show without the antagonist being pure evil and darkness edgelord.

And that's why I really love Beyblade Burst. It's original in it's way, it has it's own pace and makes the characters good with no rush. It's a fun little series I love to follow. Obviously it's not perfect, and unfortunately it's getting to that point where characters have mind control over their Beys again. Tired

The Best way to describe this anime. I couldn't have said this in such a brillant way like you. Must be because my english isn't my Mother tongue xD.
As I said: You did a fantastic conclusion. I hope to read similar posts like this more. Smile
(Jan. 06, 2018  2:14 PM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: aggregor941 is totally right, Shu became a very interesting villain in the show recently.

BladerJakob is also right. Lui isn't a villain, he's just serious about Beyblade and wears extravagant clothes. xD Besides being really good.
The problem is that people still think Burst desperately needs a villain, when it's not a series about good vs evil. It's a series about characters, development, friendship, competition and growing. There's way more in Burst than a bland hero vs villain situation. Therefore, we didn't need a villain in the first series because all the characters were being introduced and developed, they were being prepared for the events that happened in the second season. And then we started to have a villain. Since nobody lives without one. Looks like many people can't understand or have fun with a show without the antagonist being pure evil and darkness edgelord.

And that's why I really love Beyblade Burst. It's original in it's way, it has it's own pace and makes the characters good with no rush. It's a fun little series I love to follow. Obviously it's not perfect, and unfortunately it's getting to that point where characters have mind control over their Beys again. Tired

your comment is very clever just like aggregor's comment ,also

#LUI IS FABULOUS

(Jan. 05, 2018  11:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ik about lui not being a villain from the start and the people that are very serious about this just don't go on the internet and ITS JUST A SHOW/ANIME CALM DOWN. There is no really Villain in beyblade burst

yeah your right , i should calm down a little,but

GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LIKE ANIME/BEYBLADE  XD
That's the right spirit. And that's how we discuss about topics all about Beyblade. And even if you say that it was a Kind of overreaction, I admire guys like you anyway
Lui's the way he is because he's so intensely connected to his bey, that he's lost touch with how to deal with people.
What if,

lui is just mental
i agree Lui isnt much a villain, hes simply someone who takes pride in his accomplishments and self in general just like many other people which has caused him to develop a conceited persona which isnt abnormal- however, Lui has been seen to sometimes aim at a daring opponent in order to knock their bey back at them which is why i definitely feel hes a jerk but at the same time thats not evil and its more a form of intimidation.

Shu on another level is more of an extremist who takes beyblade to a whole new level and due to this has become obsessed with it thus causing him to hate loss or rather fear it. Although shu definitely is not the most heroic character himself he isnt evil and hasnt done anything evil, hes just a guy who has grown cold and rude after loss in turn growing hungry for dominance over others beys.
Geeze, kid. You planning on marrying Lui or something? So defensive of a fictional character, lol.
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Geeze, kid. You planning on marrying Lui or something? So defensive of a fictional character, lol.

^
No one is the anime is evil they just jave diffrent motives

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

Well... Yes and no. Lui is not the villain, but definitely a jerk (at least in the anime). He injured Shu's eye on purpose and aimed for Valt and Free (needs confirmation) even though he won a knockout. Shu is now both a villain and a jerk, which I'm not really a fan of.
Just got to episode 18 of Beyblade Burst Evolution and even though I don't understand Japanese, watched episodes 19 to 22 of Beyblade Burst God (18's as far as the dubbed ones have got online so far) and it's got me wondering if Lui trained at the Snake Pit? Shu is just obsessed with getting revenge on Lui, so if he found out that Lui trained at the Snake Pit, he must have gone there too to train up to and beyond that standard to ultimately knock out Lui. But he's done it at the expense of his morals and his friends. Lui does seem to have that Snake Pit attitude and in Beyblade Burst, we get very little on his background, other than he was the new kid in school, who wouldn't mix.
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:37 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: it's got me wondering if Lui trained at the Snake Pit?
Very unlikely. Lui and Xhaka challenged Snake Pit and won respectively. They wouldn't be "challenging" Snake Pit if they were members of Snake Pit. Plus, Snake Pit bladers aren't usually allowed to leave the place (as seen from episode 36 where
).
(Feb. 25, 2018  4:54 AM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:37 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: it's got me wondering if Lui trained at the Snake Pit?  
Very unlikely. Lui and Xhaka challenged Snake Pit and won respectively. They wouldn't be "challenging" Snake Pit if they were members of Snake Pit. Plus, Snake Pit bladers aren't usually allowed to leave the place (as seen from episode 36 where
).

OK, well like I said, I've only got as far as episode 18 in English and 22 in Japanese, though just going on visuals and speculating on what I've seen so far.  But then again, if Lui had been thrown out of the Snake Pit, then he'd have a grudge against them.  Plus being a Blader means your friends become your enemies in the stadium, so that wouldn't stop him from challenging Snake Pit either.
I still can’t believe what happened to storm spriggan. It wasn’t like Pegasus in the metal series, literally going into melting point temperatures and coming out scarred, Spriggan started cracking after battling with a DEFENSE type bey. They need to make spriggans plastic more durable ??
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:42 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

#LUI IS BETTER THAN SHU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey

fair point. so that means lui is not a villain but is a jerk.
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:27 AM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  9:42 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: How about when he almost injured Valt twice with his own bey

fair point. so that means lui is not a villain but is a jerk.

ye
Lui is just a Tough Rival for Every Blader in BB,BBG
(Feb. 25, 2018  8:33 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:27 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: fair point. so that means lui is not a villain but is a jerk.

ye
One word posts are against the rules
I'm just starting to get into the Lui episodes, and he seems rather villain-like to me. He's a cruel antagonist.

Lui thinks physically harming people is acceptable and even seems to take pride in it. That rip cord training thing is thicker than a whip, and there he was trying to hit Valt with it! And he injures people with their beys? And that is totally fine and OK?

No, he is a jerk and commits assault. Even if you don't think he does enough to be considered a villain, it's much to say he's actually a good guy all around. He has his positives, but many good antagonists and villains do. (I have to give the authors credit for not making him 100% awful.)

If Shu goes on to ditch his friends and that is part of makes him a bad person, how about how Lui treats his own teammates? You lose, now you're dirt and goodbye. And that's just being competitive? I feel like something's not adding up.

I've got more to see, but so far, that's that I'm seeing. Lui is an abusive jerk of a character, but he's not 100% an awful person.
If Lui was never a jerk then Shu wouldn't have his push to get strong, that why now he is op in BBBG
That's basically the point of antagonistic characters, to push the main and other characters. Conflict is the main drive in most stories, and having the person come off as a pretty awful gives an extra push to an otherwise normal situation (a competitive game).

Because then the antagonist seems as someone unworthy for the high-ranking title due to not acting in moral correctness, which makes it seem inevitable for a better person to rise up story-wise. (As people generally, to some extent, can't stand someone like that being considered the best.) But then it can also turn a different way and influence others to go down a similar path in trying to overcome them.