let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
(Jan. 17, 2008  1:27 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Personally, when I hear "let it rip", I automatically think of flatulating.

lol me too!!!

When I hear let it rip i think of farts. But i use both let it rip and go shoot so sometimes i end up mixing it like Let it shoot!
I say Let it Rip, its sounds more enthusiastic.
Let it Rip doesn't sound that dumb.
I'm the kind of person who likes to play with my starting launch...so BEHOLD!

In all seriousness....Let it, RI~IP! sounds better. If you watch the Dub it's Let it [pause] Rip and it feels so nice. When you do Go Shoot you Draw out the Go then you USUALLY draw out the Shoot thus it comes out Awkward.

Engrish, tis a silly thing.
After all these years, I am pretty surprised to see how closely tied it is. And also how many people actually really like "let it rip."
(Jan. 16, 2008  10:50 PM)Kei Wrote: I use "Let It Rip" whenever I do say something when launching, just a force of habit. Saying "Go Shoot" sounds odd to me, but I could get used to it if I started to use it.

Hahahaha, 2008 me.
Holds up to my perception of you as basically infinitely adaptable
I grew up with Let it Rip sooooooooooo I chose...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Go Shoot!!!!
Well for me

LET IT RIP!! Lol I like go shoot too but I heard Let It Rip more and got used to it beyhah. Actually in Hindi dub which is shown here in India they says "Hojao Shuroo!" Which means "Let's Began!" But ever since I'm watching english dub "so I can see episode before all lol" I liked Let It Rip much more.

Edit:- on Hungama channel they show hindi dub of Original Series. In that they says "chakkar de takkar" (I think it means hit while spinning. Dunno exactly because its kinda different from hindi I talk lol. Kinda off topic but @[Oi Shinji]] can you confirm what they used to say in BSB dub which used to air here in 2003? I think it was hojao shuroo only?
(Nov. 23, 2016  2:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Well for me

LET IT RIP!! Lol I like go shoot too but I heard Let It Rip more and got used to it beyhah. Actually in Hindi dub which is shown here in India they says "Hojao Shuroo!" Which means "Let's Began!" But ever since I'm watching english dub "so I can see episode before all lol" I liked Let It Rip much more.

Edit:- on Hungama channel they show hindi dub of Original Series. In that they says "chakkar de takkar" (I think it means hit while spinning. Dunno exactly because its kinda different from hindi I talk lol. Kinda off topic but @[Oi Shinji]] can you confirm what they used to say in BSB dub which used to air here in 2003? I think it was hojao shuroo only?

@[FIREFIRE CPB]
Man, dunno really... See, the thing is that I didn't live in India back then... ^^
Still surprised how close this is.
(Nov. 22, 2016  11:06 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I grew up with Let it Rip sooooooooooo I chose...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Go Shoot!!!!
Hello long lost brother. XD
Let it rip
When I hear Go Shoot I think go s*** and when I hear Let It Rip I think farts
Honestly though haha, I say 3, 2, 1, GO! but I like Go Shoot personally but Let It Rip will slip out of my mouth either way.
I feel like Go Shoot is some sort if google translate from japanese so let it rip is my go-to
I prefer to chant
"Through the darkness of future's past,
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds...
Fire walk with me."
My battles take forever and unsettle everybody. Also, there is dang good pie.
My friends and I pronounce go shoot as guuuooohhhhhh shoot
I always go SURIIII ...... SUUUUUUUU...... WAAAAANNNN..... GUOOOOUUUUOOOOOHHH SHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT
I use (when I use English) Let It Rip, but in Estonia is "Las Keerleb".
I do GO SHOOT but I still do let it rip for the good old days