future beyblade names

Skeleton GashadoBJ145MBF Named after the Gashadokuro A giant skeleton monster BJ145 meaning Bite Force 145 with two "jaws" on the side made of rubber with plastic teeth and Metal ball Flat

Picture of said Gahsadokuro

None of the three posts are following what I posted, at all. A skeleton is a type of warrior ? A tsunami is a sort of warrior ? So is a tempest ?

(Feb. 25, 2012  6:38 PM)Luck Wrote: they should make a bey called Jesus...

Kreis Cygnus yo. Kreis=Christ
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:39 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Kreis Cygnus yo. Kreis=Christ

I do not know if you were serious, but no, Kreis is confirmed as being the German word for "circle".
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the three posts are following what I posted, at all. A skeleton is a type of warrior ? A tsunami is a sort of warrior ? So is a tempest ?
Well cmon its just for fun besides no one said those skeletons were skeletons of warriors like samurais/knights/etc.
Clonetos: The point is, this thread has rules. Post potential Zero-G bey names that follow the [warrior type] [monster type], or don't post.

Having a fondness for alliteration, here are some fun potential Zero-G beys we will probably never see:

Yamabushi Basilisk
Ashigaru Amarok
Sashimono Minotaur

Smile
Clonetos, if you just want to post names for the sake of posting names, it is SPAM, and I will quickly close this topic.
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:39 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Kreis Cygnus yo. Kreis=Christ

I do not know if you were serious, but no, Kreis is confirmed as being the German word for "circle".

Really? I read the topic when it said aomething about Jesus... Thanks for the correction, anyway.
Since the beginning, I have made it very clear that Kreis was a German word for "circle". I think it is still in the opening post.
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Clonetos, if you just want to post names for the sake of posting names, it is SPAM, and I will quickly close this topic.

fine fine chill i thought it mad sense i mean a skeletal warrior based on japanese mythology would be great i mean Gashadokuro would be nice to see in a bey im sorry if i did spam I meant well
Berserker Troll sounds nice.
OBS: berserk may be a quality, but there are reports of old norse warriors called berserkers, while Troll is a supernatural being of norse mythology.
people are using this thread like the parts you would like to see come true thread.
Rogue Jovial (Jovianus) is something I quickly came up with, but I plan to have more ideas.
Soldier Ogre TB(Triple Blades)145CB (Circle ball)
Assasin Elf would be awesome!
lol.

Chief Pony (i couldn't think of anything!)
Paladin Lancelot
Paladin is like a strong knight and Lancelot was one of King Arthur's most trusted knight
personally i want to see a griffin, i tried making a blade that would be my griffin: eagle/fireblaze facebolt, leone energy wheel, burn wheel, 95 and XF
Bite Tonfa Whip sounds like the perfect name for an attack type future beyblade. I think I can already imagine how it looks.
Nobody judge Vongola's idea, or he'll bite you to death...

That is out of my system. Nice uniqueness there though.
(Feb. 26, 2012  10:20 PM)5p1r1t Wrote: personally i want to see a griffin, i tried making a blade that would be my griffin: eagle/fireblaze facebolt, leone energy wheel, burn wheel, 95 and XF
you do know there's no 95 track right?
(Feb. 27, 2012  1:40 AM)BLITZ-∞ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  10:20 PM)5p1r1t Wrote: personally i want to see a griffin, i tried making a blade that would be my griffin: eagle/fireblaze facebolt, leone energy wheel, burn wheel, 95 and XF
you do know there's no 95 track right?

You do know that we are speculating about future Zero-G releases, right? They could decide to release an 87 track for all we know...
Might as well throw something on this train to rebalance it for a little longer before it inevitably derails.

I know the Kyuubi/Nine tailed fox has been mentioned already, but it would be interesting. Given the protector-of-royal-blood thing, something like "Dynast Kyuubei" or similar.

The 'bei' spelling is really just a pun on 'beyblade', but perhaps something more creative could be done to work in the name of a notable member of royalty that had some association with the ninetails. I would consider something like Bao Si or whatever, but that would largely counteract the "dynast" idea based on the mythos (yay wikipedia).

Dynast is just there for the obvious related meaning and because it sounds nice to me. It also sounds somewhat realistic, to me, at least.
I would like Blaze as an attack wheel (although there is already a clear wheel with the same name)