favourite anime character of all time

Can't help but say Mob from Mob Psycho 100
The series is just so enjoyable and he's so likeable while also being extremely powerful but determined to control that power.
Akatsuki ousawa (aesthetica of a rogue hero), Ikki kurogane (chivalry of a failed knight), Arata kasuga (trinity seven), Ichigo kurosaki (bleach), and from beyblade probably Kai (g-revolution)
Im absolute JoJo trash so I love Josuke Higashikata. He's the protagonist of the 4th Part of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (JoJo no Kimyo na Boken): Diamond is Unbreakable. (Super influential manga btw, 30 years and still going)

He's a high school student who has a supernatural ability known as a stand; a physical manifestation of your fighting spirit.

[Image: latest?cb=20161129030420]

The plot is basically he and his best friends and nephew solve mysteries through the town of Morioh.

As for why I like him he's incredibly strong, and although some villains come close to killing him, he forgives them and some become his allies. He's got a good sense of morals without having a Superman flawless conscience.

Honestly Josuke is the person I can only aspire to be, and I love him.
(Feb. 20, 2017  6:29 AM)Mage Wrote: Can't help but say Mob from Mob Psycho 100
The series is just so enjoyable and he's so likeable while also being extremely powerful but determined to control that power.

Mob is honestly one of my favorite characters, he's written so damn well
Ichigo (bleach)
Itachi,obito,Kakashi,sasuke, Shishui (Naruto)
Boruto(lol many hate him)
Levi(aot)
Vegeta(db)
Takao Kinomiya.
[Image: jzv7di.jpg]
I’d be very surprised if you don’t know who this dude is.
Yuuta Togashi. From Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!
Deku from my hero academia
Probably Thorfinn from Vinland Saga