dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

BangBang : i think if you take 2 or more items, then i think you are better to take it, because you can check it in anytime, and to see the up-dated status of your parcel.

NateKilgore : the price on ebay is USD21.98(~GBP14.25), but on wbo is GBP13.47 only, you can go to compare with it, thanks!

Clerish : yes! thanks for your answer.

BangBang : it is the fix price GBP1.50 per order.

sicat27 : thanks!

Toonpenguin : yes! sometime the shipoment will just for few days if the parcels can match the flight.
Saweet it just 20 bucks! I may get it.
Just bought Metal Faces Smile
Just a quick question. Are you gonna restock on the things that are sold out?
dimsum2u usually restocks the sold out items upon request
Hi, i'd like to buy 1 BB-43 Drago 100HF, 1 BB-57 Hybrid wheel set (piscies, aries, libra), 1 BB-36 Metal faces, 1 BB-78 Rock Giraffe and 1 BB-71 Ray Unicorno. PM the total amount and details about payment thanks Smile
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:44 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: Hi, i'd like to buy 1 BB-43 Drago 100HF, 1 BB-57 Hybrid wheel set (piscies, aries, libra), 1 BB-36 Metal faces, 1 BB-78 Rock Giraffe and 1 BB-71 Ray Unicorno. PM the total amount and details about payment thanks Smile

You gotta PM him first, I think.
Just copy and paste what you wrote into a PM, to him.
is tracking fee per item or per order
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:15 PM)mchlbant Wrote: is tracking fee per item or per order

Per order I do believe.
@ dimsum2u would you be getting any of BB-18 or new the metal faces anytime soon?
If you restocked wolborg me and my cousin would both buy one.
NateKilgore : thanks! please tell me if you are interesting for it, but NOT 20, please check the up-dated currency rate, thanks!

Pyro : check PM please, because you forgot to tell the beyblade code number, thanks!

ChAoStOrM : which style do you want??

Nova : yes! i will try my best.

iRoveRice42 : check PM please, thanks!

Pyro : i got his PM, thanks!

mchlbant : thanks sicat27's answer.

sicat27 : thanks for your help!

mchlbant : sorry that i never seem BB-18 before, can you send pictures or link to me, let me know what is it? thanks! and i have metal face of BB-36 and BB-66, but BB-67 has soldout already, so please tell me which one and how many do you want??

Mc Frown : please tell me the beyblade code number, thanks!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS <- BB-18 the metal faces i speak of is BB- 84 remodeling clear ver. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-84-Me...light=bb-8
mchlbant : sorry i don't have it. but i will go to ask our supplier about it.

Mc Frown : sorry that our suppliers still have not it, i will keep checking it .
I have a Question If i Buy a really large Quantity of blade Will U offer and Extra Discount
Ps..Like 150$-200
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:00 AM)Lastdata Wrote: I have a Question If i Buy a really large Quantity of blade Will U offer and Extra Discount
Ps..Like 150$-200

I doubt it.

(Jul. 27, 2010  6:34 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: sorry i have quoted the best best price on wbo, so no more discount or combine shipment will be offer, thanks!
I have Another Question Can You Restock Some Beypointers & the Bey carrier hard type Il Gladly Buy 10 Or More Beypointers And 2 or 3 Bey Carriers
Why would you need 10 Beypointers those things don't do anything anymore
do you have any 90 tracks and do you ship to america
Of course he ships to America.
No he does not sell parts individually.
If you're not willing to spend $30, this isn't the hobby for you.
DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE OTHER THREADS BEFORE POSTING?
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:23 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Why would you need 10 Beypointers those things don't do anything anymore

Because me And My friends Need The beypointer Because Were Gona Have A point Tornament And Were Making A bet The First To Reach 3000