dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Aug. 07, 2010  7:24 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Hi, the items are good deals BUT the shipping is not, I accidentally bid on 1 item, and shipping was 18$ so I had to pay you 2.50USD for fee -.- Toys360 is way cheaper on beyblade products..
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:24 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Hi, the items are good deals BUT the shipping is not, I accidentally bid on 1 item, and shipping was 18$ so I had to pay you 2.50USD for fee -.- Toys360 is way cheaper on beyblade products..
I mean like I got my Beyblades for 4$ each including shipping! I bought a Wolborg, Dragoon HMS, lauchers,ect from them, there prices are unbelievable...
Bidding ? To get the better prices, you have to contact dimsum2u here by private message. What happens on eBay is none of our concerns with this. And shipping is included in all the prices dimsum2u posts here.

Also, you probably got fooled, because toys360 has a lot of fake Beyblades hah.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Update-F...#pid309339
Of course fake items are less expensive, but they are bad and break easily.
Hi can you reply to my PM please. It's urgent.
Heya,
I was just referred to you on the purchase review topic. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to beyblade (haven't played since 2002/3) and just purchased a Storm Pegasis 105RF BB-28 from you. An absolute bargain! In the UK, I'd have had to wait another fortnight to get one, and to get into town and then buy it would have cost more than this.
i just bought a toys360 beylauncher so it wont be good
I was just wondering why silver quetz is so much more than gold quetz?
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:01 PM)xCiegex Wrote: I was just wondering why silver quetz is so much more than gold quetz?
It is a lot rarer.
Cause the silver quetz is much rarer than the gold one.
Aziz : yes! i have , please tell me how many do you want?

Kai-V : thanks for your answer, maybe he/she is the new buyer on ebay, so don't know how to play the game, anyway, i think he/she is better to buy from wbo to save his/her money.

megablader2 : sorry i am on holiday (Sat & Sun), anyway, please check PM, thanks!

Ryu Shoji : thanks! and i hope to see you again, but if you want to save your money, just come to wbo, also tell your friends comes to join us, thanks!

pegasis105rf : sorry to hear this bad news, and i think you will know where to buy in future. ^______^

Kai-V : yes! SILVER is not too much in the market, so the price will be higher than GOLD, thanks Kai-V.

megablader2 : 100% correct, thanks!
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:54 PM)jeepstah Wrote: are these from takara or hasbro?
TAKARA-TOMY.
are these from takara or hasbro?
thank you
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:19 PM)jeepstah Wrote: is Griffolyon a fake?
Nothing he sells is fake.
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:19 PM)jeepstah Wrote: is Griffolyon a fake?
Nothing dimsum2u sells is fake ... I just told you they were official TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades and items.
I'm buying the Aurora Ray Unicorno, can't wait!
What are the options for payment?
As quoted from the first page:
dimsum2u Wrote:up-dated stock list (ALL THE PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE TO YOUR HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRACKING NUMBER, THEN PLEASE ADD EXTRA GBP1.50 FOR EACH ORDER, AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL)

You could have figured that out.
Getting some good beys from here, maybe if I work hard enough, I can be a Authorized Dealer Wink
hey can i have a Quetzalcoat Gold and a gravity purseus?
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:37 AM)stormey Wrote: hey can i have a Quetzalcoat Gold and a gravity purseus?

You should PM him your oder.
And then PayPal him the amount.
i have no idea if this has been mentioned or if its just me but the link for Pisces links me to a pic of rock giraffe
up-dated prices

BB-05 BOOSTER PEGASIS >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP6.49
BB-07 BOOSTER SGTO 125SF >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP6.49
BB-12 BOOSTER WOLF >>> GBP6.99 SOLDOUT !!!
BB-15 BLACK LAUNCHER GRIP >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP5.99
BB-16 BEY POINTER >>> GBP9.99 SOLDOUT !!!
BB-21 ATTACK AND BALANCE SET >>> GBP16.99 >>>>> GBP15.99
BB-24 BOOSTER SCOLPIO WD145B >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP6.49
BB-27 BOOSTER CAPRICORNE 100HF >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP6.49
BB-30 ROCK LEONE 145WB >>> GBP7.99 >>>>> GBP6.99
BB-35 SAGITTARIO C145S >>> GBP7.99 >>>>> GBP6.99
BB-48 LIBRA T125ES >>> GBP7.99 >>>>> GBP6.99
BB-49 ANGLE COMPASS >>> GBP6.99 >>>>> GBP5.99
BB-50 BOOSTER CAPRICORNE M145Q >>> GBP7.99 >>>>> GBP6.99
BB-67 GUN METALLIC FACE >>> GBP5.99 >>>>> GBP4.99
Got my Dark Wolf today Grin Thanks dude