dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Just curious, do teh prices at the top include shipping and the item itself? Or just the item.
Hi! Dimsum2u!
Have a long time that I haven´t wrote you.

Do you have a Dranzer Electronic Launcher? or can you get one to sell?
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:20 AM)Akel Wrote: Just curious, do teh prices at the top include shipping and the item itself? Or just the item.

The prices include international shipping, with the item.
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:20 AM)Akel Wrote: Just curious, do teh prices at the top include shipping and the item itself? Or just the item.

dimsum2u Wrote:(ALL THE PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE TO YOUR HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRACKING NUMBER, THEN PLEASE ADD EXTRA GBP1.50 FOR EACH ORDER, AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL)

It was extremely clear.
bakadesu : thanks! please check my first page,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

GeneralHawx : thanks for answers!

evehasicic : hello, pleasecheck my first page or send link or pictures to me , let me check for you, thanks!

.:.:Kai:.:. : can you send link or pictures to me?

Kai-V : thanks for your help! and i am tried to answer the same question.
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:18 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Kai-V : thanks for your help! and i am tried to answer the same question.
I completely understand, hah. We are there for you though, do not worry.
hey man I want to ask you if you would get more of the new old school beyblades..?especially dranzer series, dranzer S, F, V, V2, G, GT..?cos i m interested in old school beyblade..haha..oh & if you are selling black dranzer??
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:34 AM)stryfe Wrote: hey man I want to ask you if you would get more of the new old school beyblades..?especially dranzer series, dranzer S, F, V, V2, G, GT..?cos i m interested in old school beyblade..haha..oh & if you are selling black dranzer??

Plastics are really hard to find in Hong Kong now, especially Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer and Driger.
RエスコルピオT125JB : thanks! it is a fact that hard to find now, because all these toys are over 8 years before.
ya i understand..8 years is a long time..is jus that i lost all my beyblades & it was really heartbreaking..i collected alot of beyblades had over 30 of them..very very sad..so i really hope takara is it.?will start re-producing their old beyblades..im sure they will be able to make profits..haha..seriously..
This thread is for purchasing off of Dimsum2u, or important queries. Your post should probably go into the random thoughts topic.
Here are some images of the item

[Image: B000068F94.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
[Image: dranzershooter.JPG]
Hi, sent a PM with my order, please respond!
Just wondering are all your beyblade Japan TakaraTomy?
Cos HK have similar one but have chinese writing on it. I dun really want mani or other distributer stuff....

thz
Yea, they are all Takara Tomy except the HK set that comes with Pisces, Aries, Virgo.
Next time look at the pics of the stuff you want to order.
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:07 PM)1412 Wrote: Just wondering are all your beyblade Japan TakaraTomy?
Cos HK have similar one but have chinese writing on it. I dun really want mani or other distributer stuff....

thz
I'm pretty sure all the Beyblade products before BB-70 dimsum2u is selling are from Hong Kong (Mani 'stuff').

However, the products from these threads are directly from Japan:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ze-V145-AS
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ED-VERSION
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ED-VERSION
dimsum2u, can you have other beypointer or it just a limited time and you cannot have other one?
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)loyd87 Wrote: dimsum2u, can you have other beypointer or it just a limited time and you cannot have other one?

In fact, BeyPointers are quite rare in Hong Kong now, also, the prize redemption is over now. The BeyPointer is useless now in HK.
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:31 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:26 PM)loyd87 Wrote: dimsum2u, can you have other beypointer or it just a limited time and you cannot have other one?

In fact, BeyPointers are quite rare in Hong Kong now, also, the prize redemption is over now. The BeyPointer is useless now in HK.

well ok thx for the info!
I received my Ray Unicorno,Beylauncher suspension, and metal faces today. Thanks! Can't wait to get the next package!
your store seems to have everything needed to start a great collection. i will definitely be ordering as soon as i get some extra cash.
thank you very much! and thanks for my friends to answer my questions, thanks!
our suppliers told me will have new items soon, but don't know what is it, i dont have got the list, anyway, if i got it, then i will up-date here at the first time, thanks! (but i got the news one of the new item is the DVD SET WITH LIMITED VERSION BEYBLADE)
My orders arrived. Thanks! Grin
I got my order today and thank you for everything I'll definitely buy something again don't know when but I will.Smile thank you
my burn phoenix came yesterday thank you dimsum