dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Yeah i Alredy Got one there the ones that need One
The Beypointers Arent So important Meanwhile the Beycarrier is
Does anybody else find it rude that you're talking about this on Dimsum2u's selling thread ?

Keep it to PM or random thoughts, if you're not going to purchase or comment on his items.
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:37 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Does anybody else find it rude that you're talking about this on Dimsum2u's selling thread ?

Keep it to PM or random thoughts, if you're not going to purchase or comment on his items.

Im Gonna Purchase Every thing Im asking For And More Only That i Really Need What im Askinng For
Don't discuss it here. Post when you are actually making an order.
Wooowwwww.
dimsum2u is amazing!
Shipping took 4 days!

I didn't expect to get them soo soon.
Love this guy :]
Order from him!
Lastdata : thanks for Daegor42's answer!

Daegor42 : thanks for your help!

Lastdata : actually the BB-16 is hard to find in the market, if they have, then the price will be up too much! and if you confirmed to buy the hard case, then i can go to get it for you, so please tell me how many do you want?

LightningPeg : thanks for Mc Frown's answer.

Mc Frown : thanks for your help!

momiji manju : thanks!

BDaichi : thanks for let me know its arrived, and sometime if the parcel can match the flight time, then the shipment will arrive early, i think you are so lucky that your parcel can caught the flight time, anyway, i hope to see you again, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
got the ldrago and earth aquila yesterday!
(Feb. 02, 2010  6:21 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: oh, thank you very much! and have you got my PASSWORD? then you will get 10% in next order, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..

hi you have really good price but are u sure the beyblade is real because i heard beyblade with other languages than english are fake is it really real
lol beyblade originate in another language.................
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:06 AM)adiiscool Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2010  6:21 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: oh, thank you very much! and have you got my PASSWORD? then you will get 10% in next order, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..

hi you have really good price but are u sure the beyblade is real because i heard beyblade with other languages than english are fake is it really real

they are all real...dude go look at the This topic
More than that dimsum2u is a WBO Authorised dealer.

Do you really think the WBO would condone sellers who sell fakes?

Dimsum2u is one of the best sellers if not the best seller of beyblades online.
adiiscool : PASSWORD DISCOUNT for ebay order only, NOT for wbo, because the prices on wbo is the best, no more discount, no more combine shipment, it is a fix price to worldwide included shipping fee, and i wonder why you are feeling REALLY GOOD PRICE = FAKE ITEMS ??? please read my message, i am NOT the profit seller, and i just want to offer a good price to all wbo member, and i hope they can save more money, and no need to waste their money to buy the same thing as my shop! anyway, welcome to purchasing from my shop, and if you need some help, just PM me will be fine, thanks!

anyway, thanks all for support me, thank you very very much! ^___________^
Got my Quetz, metal faces and suspension in today. I love it when Hong Kong sellers surprise me with extremely fast shipping! At any rate dimsum2u is an amazing seller PLEASE PROCEED TO GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW
How many of the Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Gold) do you have in stock?
Hey dude Grin I recently purchased some Blades from you. I must say, i was impressed by the very good prices and even more impressed by the speedy delivery Grin You're awesome dude, i'll be stopping by here again Grin
Buying a MF2 orange ver. I hear this guy has fast shipping. Also to Canada does this take more than 7-8 days? I'm hoping to get it in time for Beys of Glory.
(Aug. 06, 2010  4:49 PM)Marco Wrote: Buying a MF2 orange ver. I hear this guy has fast shipping. Also to Canada does this take more than 7-8 days? I'm hoping to get it in time for Beys of Glory.

7-10 business days to canada.
RTP49 : thank you very much! and i hope to see you again, thanks!

Kai Hiwatari : i have got over 10 pcs at least, so please tell me how many do you want? but remember that no discount no combine shipment, thanks for your help!

Lunar Wolf : thanks a lot.

Marco : hello, sorry that i can't make sure how many days to arrive, because if it can match the flight time, then the shipment will be shortly, but just miss the flight time, then the shipment will be take longer, and i hope you will be understand it, thanks!

sicat27 : thanks!
got quetz today...but still no metal faces! has anything ever got lost before?
hey i got the beyblades today, that was quick shipping! thanks alot! Grin
sicat27 : check PM please !

iRoveRice42 : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
Hi, the items are good deals BUT the shipping is not, I accidentally bid on 1 item, and shipping was 18$ so I had to pay you 2.50USD for fee -.- Toys360 is way cheaper on beyblade products..
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:24 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Hi, the items are good deals BUT the shipping is not, I accidentally bid on 1 item, and shipping was 18$ so I had to pay you 2.50USD for fee -.- Toys360 is way cheaper on beyblade products..
I mean like I got my Beyblades for 4$ each including shipping! I bought a Wolborg, Dragoon HMS, lauchers,ect from them, there prices are unbelievable...
hi dimsum2u i was thinking if u have any quetzalcoatl left