dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Corey : thanks for your let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

BangBang : please tell me where are you living?
Do you accept money via Post or only PayPal
he only excepts paypal XDBEYBLADE
XDBeyblade : i accept paypal, cash and western union online payment, thanks!

Nova : thanks! ^__^
But cash is I give you the money face to face or I send?
You send the money via Paypal, If you seriously ment up with Dimsum2u face to face you would need to buy a plane ticket to Japan
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:00 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: You send the money via Paypal, If you seriously ment up with Dimsum2u face to face you would need to buy a plane ticket to Japan

I thought he lived in Hong Kong?
Yeah he lives in Hong Kong , But still my point is you'd need to buy a ticket to do it face to face,

Also he even says on the first page he accepts paypal
No I meant he said Cash so cash is face to face or Post?
...it is paypal. You pay him via paypal . It is done over the internet. Not face to face, not via postage, electronically via internet.
XDBeyblade : i am living in HONG KONG/ASIA, so i think send to me will be fine, and please don't worry about it, i have got many many times before, there are no problem here, and you just put the cash inside the DARK or BLACK PAPER or something like that, it will easy to pass through customs or post office, but DO NOT send coins, all in paper notes, if you still don't want to take a risk, then maybe you find a friends who got paypal, it is a simple way to do for you, anyway, please tell me if you have got any good idea, thanks!

Toonpenguin : yes! can't face to face, i am living very long distance from you, thanks!

GeneralHawx : yes! i am living in HONG KONG.

Toonpenguin : yes! paypal is good! but someone dont have paypal, then i also will accept cash.

XDBeyblade : by post, thanks!

momiji manju : 100% correct, thanks!
my bey stuff arrived to day thanx dimsum2u
WHY YOUR CYBER PEGAsis got to BE so high CryingCrying:i wish i can get a discount.....Tongue_out
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:37 PM)Ladon Wrote: WHY YOUR CYBER PEGAsis got to BE so high =O =[ =[]

It's not. Relative to the market, it's actually quite low. How many times do we have to say this?

Think of it this way. You see a 24-carat gold ring. It's being sold for $100. Is this expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes, because it is worth substantially more.

Cyber Pegasis is a Beyblade that ONLY comes with a $55 game. You cannot buy it seperately. It is worth more than the $30 or so you would pay for it if you are buying from dimsum2u.

I understand if it is out of your price range. Beyblade is an expensive hobby. But stop complaining that dimsum's prices, which are the most reasonable I have ever seen, are too expensive. Several people have on several occasions told you that this is probably the cheapest you can get from anyone, and frankly, I'm getting sick of your attitude.

[/diatribe]
The discount is already there. Keep in mind that this is a rare beyblade.

EDIT: Beaten
dimsum2u, you can totally ignore Ladon. Actually, he will probably be banned soon if he continues, so you should not do business with him anyway. Thank you.
would i be able to get a discount if i buy alot?
No i doubt it. those discounts are huge already! Thats the price of the item and shipping to your home.
Nova : thanks for let me know its arrvied, and i hope to see you very soon, thanks!

Ladon : the price is not so high, and to be fair to all wbo members, i can't offer special discount to you, sorry!

Daegor42 : thanks for your help! actually i am tried to answer these questions, and i am doing the best on wbo, and i believed that our price is top 5 good in the market, and all are the NEW items, and i hope Ladon will be understand it.

Clerish : yes! thanks!

Kai-V : got it, thank you very much!

iRoveRice42 : sorry! our price is the best, so i can't offer special discount to you, 1 pc or 100 pcs are the same price, thanks!

sicat27 : thanks!
Has anyone ordered without the tracking fee? And is the tracking fee worth it?
(Feb. 05, 2010  3:43 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: every WBO memeber will have discount, you can check my ebay shop, i am not the profit seller, and please tell me which beyblades do you want to buy? let me quote the best price to you, thanks!
(I WILL HAVE SOME MIB ITEMS SOON, SO PLEASE KEEP WATCHING ME ^__^)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%26otn%3D2

A discount yay how much would this be?
The discount is already in the prices of the first page Wink

(Jul. 23, 2010  5:24 PM)BangBang Wrote: Has anyone ordered without the tracking fee? And is the tracking fee worth it?

Yes, I have ordered without it, and the package arrived safely. It's better to ask the tracking fee when you make a big order.
Oh. What about orders like worth 14$?
well depends where you live, it's like 2 bucks so it's up to you.
Just got my items in just a week