dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

J dawg : hello, sorry that i have some confused, first you said it is a wrong launcher, later you said it has a problem, but i am selling all ORIGINAL REAL BEYBLADE, and all items MUST passed before leave factory, and i never heard this problem, sorry that can you tell me again, thanks for your help!

Kai-V : thanks for your help! and due to my bad english, sometime i don't know how to answer them, thanks!
sure thing the string wont retract on the l drago launcher so its broken i know its not your faul so do you have any left spin mfb launchers?
if you read his item list, you'd see he doesn't sell them singularly.

Nor do I think they ever were released singularly by hasbro.
J dawg : hello, actually as momiji manju said i have not selling single parts in my shop, but i can go to find in the market for you, but it is NOT a takara items, will you accpet it?

momiji manju : thanks for your answer, and i hope other member will know it, thanks again!
sure thing just let me know the price
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:48 AM)Ruroka Wrote: Do you sell your goods to Canada?
He ships worldwide.
J dawg : hello, you can go to buy this one, it is a TAKARA item, thanks!
BB-34 LIGHT LAUNCHER >>> GBP4.99
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...Nbb34a.jpg

Ruroka : yes! and if you want to send payment by CAD, then please go to check this website for up-dated currency rate, thanks! www.xe.com

Climax : thanks for your help! ^__^
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:47 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: J dawg : hello, you can go to buy this one, it is a TAKARA item, thanks!
BB-34 LIGHT LAUNCHER >>> GBP4.99
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...Nbb34a.jpg

dimsum, that's a Light(Right) Launcher, which is right-spin only, whilst Jdawg needs a left-spin launcher if I understand properly.
BDaichi : got it, and pleaes check back PM, thanks!

Daegor42 : i see, but i just found it already, anyway, thanks for your help!

regards
dimsum2u..
VERY fast shipping and really happy with my LDrago and grip Grin
r u gonna have the galaxy pegasis DX SET
r u gonna have the galaxy pegasis DX SET
and how much is shipping
No need to repeat yourself. It is quite troublesome to ship stadiums, so it will probably be a no. In any case, if he wishes to stock a product, he will notify the community.
sharksfan19 : thanks for let me know its arrived, an i hope to see you soon, thanks!

lighting drago : sorry that i am not willing to sell stadium to oversea buyer at this moment, because it is easy to broken on shipment, sorry!

momiji manju : thanks for your help!
Do you have any beypointers in stock? If so could you PM me.
(Jul. 17, 2010  11:50 PM)darkwolf9870 Wrote: Do you have any beypointers in stock? If so could you PM me.

...Please read. On the first page he says he has them
When will you get the BB-36 back in stock? You told me the other day you were out. Smile
darkwolf9870 : how many do you want? i have got few boxes only, and you know it is hard to find into the market, and i am going to increase the price soon, if you want it, i can keep offer the old price to you on my first page, anyway, i am waiting for your reply, thanks!

Toonpenguin : yes! thanks for your answer.

sicat27 : sorry! i have got stock in hands right now, and also have up-dated the first page, so please go to check it ,and please tell me how many do you want to buy? thanks! ( and i have got 3 styles metal face, they are BB-36, BB-66 and BB-67)
Hi Dimsum2u, the pack of new metal faces came today, thanks so much. Shipping was only 6 days as well.

He is a very kind seller, who accommodated for me when he found out that the regular metal faces had run out.
He's great.
I got my items (from my last order) in three days.
momiji manju : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Mc Frown : thanks! Joyful_3
Just received my Quetzalcoatl.

Thank you so much!
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:32 PM)Corey Wrote: Just received my Quetzalcoatl.

Thank you so much!

How long did shipping take?
I believe somewhere around 9 days.