dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

sicat27 : hello, please tell me how many will you buy of each color? let me go to check the best price to you, thanks!
(Jun. 13, 2010  5:02 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: Muslimboi : i try to ask supplier first, and can you tell me are you confirm to buy it??

momiji manju : thanks!

Nyte Wyng : don't worry! i got it into my hands right now, and will list new post within few hours, so please checking for my post, thanks!

♥ : thanks! i got BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 in my hands right now, so please keep waiting for my new post, thanks!

beyblade6578 : welcome cash, so please tell me which item are you looking for? let me check the up-dated stock for you, thanks!

i want 1 trygle how much is it! how i pay you cash you stay at hong kong
I'm only needing one but not of each color, idk on the color het I'm wanting to get. I just want a price check just to see how much I'll be spending for one ,thank you Smile
(Jun. 14, 2010  2:36 PM)beyblade6578 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  5:02 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: Muslimboi : i try to ask supplier first, and can you tell me are you confirm to buy it??

Nyte Wyng : don't worry! i got it into my hands right now, and will list new post within few hours, so please checking for my post, thanks!

♥ : thanks! i got BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 in my hands right now, so please keep waiting for my new post, thanks!

beyblade6578 : welcome cash, so please tell me which item are you looking for? let me check the up-dated stock for you, thanks!

can you help me find dragoon v2!
(Jun. 14, 2010  2:36 PM)beyblade6578 Wrote:

trygle's price is on page 1.
beyblade6578 : GBP7.99

sicat27 : sorry please tell me which styles, thanks!

beyblade6578 : please give me the pictures or link to me, thanks!

sicat27 : thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
[Image: a69.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2010  8:22 AM)beyblade6578 Wrote: [Image: a69.jpg]

how i give you cash!i not stay in hong kong
(Jun. 15, 2010  8:22 AM)beyblade6578 Wrote: 2 Dragoon V2 image
how i give you cash!i not stay in hong kong

Even you can't give cash, the problem is that V-force beys can't be found, only a few beys from Beyblade2000, like Seaborg, Gazzly, Galman is being sold in Hong Kong
Look around the bey marketplace for one. There will probably be a few members selling one.
beyblade6578 : you can send by post, but all in money note, no coins, thanks! (and i don't have this style A-69, sorry!)

RエスコルピオT125JB : thanks!

megablader2 : thanks!
(Jun. 15, 2010  5:30 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: beyblade6578 : you can send by post, but all in money note, no coins, thanks! (and i don't have this style A-69, sorry!)

RエスコルピオT125JB : thanks!

GBP7.99 in hong kong is how much
(Jun. 16, 2010  6:08 AM)beyblade6578 Wrote: GBP7.99 in hong kong is how much

Approx. 92.2 HKD
beyblade6578 : you can check the up-dated currency rate as www.xe.com , thanks!

Climax : thanks for your help!
(Jun. 16, 2010  12:32 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: beyblade6578 : you can check the up-dated currency rate as www.xe.com , thanks!

Climax : thanks for your help!

hong kong GBP 7.99 in singapore how much
Use the link, it's a currency converting website. Also Climax already answered your question above.
hm... I went to your ebay shop and saw a Storm Pegasis 105RF... and at a great price! If I can, I'll buy! Grin
if you bothered to read the first page then you'd notice you can just PM him, for a cheaper price(it's on the first page)

naru1313 : thank you very much! and i am waiting for your new order, thanks!

momiji manju : thanks for your help!

regards
dimsum2u..
when u mean the price includes shipping does it apply worldwide or is different for each country?
GeneralHawx : it is a fix price to worldwide.

momiji manju : thanks for your answer.
Alright cool, I haven't ordered online before and since you're a trusted member do I pay taxes to both the product and the shipping?
I get my paycheck friday :]

I am about to order :p
GeneralHawx : thanks! you no need to pay tax on the parcel, because i will write down GIFT on the parcel, then i never heard our buyers have to pay tax before. and all the prices included shipping fee to your home, so you no need to pay the extra shipping fee, but i suggest you have to add the insurance tracking number fee GBP1.50, because it will more safe on your parcel, thanks!

BDaichi : thanks! and i hope i will have stock on that time, because many buyers takes order at this period, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
(Jun. 22, 2010  7:50 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: GeneralHawx : thanks! you no need to pay tax on the parcel, because i will write down GIFT on the parcel, then i never heard our buyers have to pay tax before. and all the prices included shipping fee to your home, so you no need to pay the extra shipping fee, but i suggest you have to add the insurance tracking number fee GBP1.50, because it will more safe on your parcel, thanks!

BDaichi : thanks! and i hope i will have stock on that time, because many buyers takes order at this period, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..

Thanks dimsum2u I try to get permission to order thanks! Smile