dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Hey DimSum2u I'm asking if you got these new styles yet you know BB-70 and BB-71 because you said you will get them in May and we're in it right now. Just asking nicely.
(May. 05, 2010  10:14 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: BladeStorm : YES!

I answered in response to the question which the other member asked Grin.
theflightyellz : hello, sorry that i just got BB-36 and BB-66 in my hands only, but i will go to check it for you, thanks!

tenzeku123 : very sorry! its soldout already! if i got it back, then will list here again, thanks for watching it.

sicat27 : thanks! i have got H9, H12, H28, H34, H40, A37, A89, H33, A95, A108, A98, H31, 32, in my hands now, if you are interesting for it, then you can tell me in next message, and the price can check on the first page, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks for answer.

BetaBladerXL : sorry that i still don't have got any news from all our suppliers, but i will put them to check it for me, after i got it, and i will list on WBO at the first time. (at this moment, i just got new BB-66 in my hands only)

BladeStorm : thanks!
hey dimsum2u im getting the BB-28 PEGASIS 105RF

off ebay and BB-35 SAGITTARIO C145S
BB-40 BULL H145SD >>> GBP7.99
set off ebay also
if you're ordering off of dimsum2u and want the discount you have to do it through paypal, not ebay. Just PM him.

Also I recieved my package in the mail yesterday dimsum2u! Thanks, very fast delivery as usual. ( approx 3 days)
tenzeku123 : thanks for let me know its arrived, and are you going to buy these 2 beyblades? let me go to check the stock for you, thanks!

momiji manju : thanks, you are right, i can't offer too much discount where purchasing on ebay, because i have to pay the fees there, so if members want to save some money, just buy from WBO, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
i already got the storm pegasis off ebay dimsum2u and so as the dark ull and saggitario and also my user on ebay is Drkamalkhir.123
Hey! Dimsum2u I was looking a Driger HMS in eBay, but you are selling in a pack with other. Does exist the possibility to buy only Driger HMS? and Can you valid a discount that I has of a Dranzer G buying?
i got dragoon g from you thanks it is brilliant
would you mind trying to stock some more plastics especially dranzers or maybe deluxe launchers for all kinds of beyblade
tenzeku123 : thanks for let me know its arrived, and please remember to buy from WBO, because you can save some money here, thanks! (i hope to see you soon!)

|||Kai||| : sure, please check back my first page, you can buy only A-123, A-124 or A-125, and the WBO PRICE is showing there, so please go to check it first, thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...cial-offer

shadow blader : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i told all buyers before, i am using the GIFT BOX for packing, not as other sellers just using paper bag, because almost 99% using paper bag is broken, so why i am using GIFT BOX, it is my service. ^__^
CHYO dimsum i bought a 2003 takara gaia dragoon hms well packing my name is kudduru_maqlu have u shipped it yet???
(May. 23, 2010  1:38 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: CHYO dimsum i bought a 2003 takara gaia dragoon hms well packing my name is kudduru_maqlu have u shipped it yet???

perhaps you should just PM him or email him.
can i get 2 beypointer
Once my older bro bought a seaborg 2 for me from dimsum2u and the shipping was fast and i didnt even expect it to be
oy yeah and his ebay name is someting like uzochika2 or darlington
beyryan, PM him.
Thank you Dimsum2u my beys came today! Grin
sorry for my late, i am very busy at this period, so have not come back to answer questions, sorry!

bskulldragon100 : sorry that i have not found your name, so can you tell me the ebay id and the item number??? let me go to check our records, thanks!

Dan : thanks! i have sent PM already

beyryan : hello, are you talking about BB-16?? i have stock in my hands, 2 pcs will be GBP9.99 X 2 = GBP19.98 included shipping fee to your home, and you can send payment to my paypal account directly, thanks!

Zeus Viper 2 : thanks! sometime the shipment will be fast, due to the parcel can caught the air flight on time, but late shipment for the many reason, ICELAND PROBLEM, STRIKE, TYPHOON..... but i also want all the parcels arrived on time or shortly.

momiji manju : thanks! i have sent PM already.

Beyunit-DL : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
dude you are by far the best beyblade seller iv ever seen. i cant wait to start buying from you! man im gana need another hard beyblade case with all the parts and blades im gana buy!!!!!!!!^__^
(May. 28, 2010  9:53 AM)REY_VENGENCE Wrote: dude you are by far the best beyblade seller iv ever seen. i cant wait to start buying from you! man im gana need another hard beyblade case with all the parts and blades im gana buy!!!!!!!!^__^

make sure u buy shipping inruance with it Tongue_out_wink
Purchased a pair of red metal faces from you... but I did it through ebay.
Next time I'll definitely go through WBO instead. But, pricing was very reasonable.

Can't wait!
REY_VENGENCE : thank you very very much! ^__^

bskulldragon100 : yes! just paid GBP1.50 only, then the parcel will get 100% protection, also can get the tracking number, so i also prefer buyer to take it, anyway, thanks bskulldragon100 !

SaMaster14 : thanks! you are right! buy from WBO will save your money, it is a fact, anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!
YES IT CAME IN FAST SHIPMENT AND BETTER THEN I HOPED DONT THINK TWICE GUYS THE GAIA DRAGOON IS SICK
I LOVE THIS GUYY
how about stadiums