dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Jun. 03, 2010  12:40 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: how about stadiums

+1 on the stadiums Smile
Hey dimsum2u, since I'm in Hong Kong, is it possible to come and pick up the items personally?
Or even better, do you have a shop or some sort? Tongue_out
(Jun. 03, 2010  4:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Get attack stadiums and I will love you.

That's kind of asking a lot. They're not very easy to find separately. In order to get the Attack stadium, most people have to buy a set that comes with one (e.g. BB-09, BB-32).
I know, but it's worth my love, right :3?
Heck, if he got cheap DX sets I'd be really happy with that as well.
bskulldragon100 : thanks for let me know its arrived, thank you very much!

Muslimboi : thanks and hope to see you soon.

sicat27 : please tell me the beyblade code or send pictures to me, let me check for you, thanks!

Muslimboi : i said on WBO before, actually i don't want to selling for oversea, because the stadium is made of plastic, it is easy to broken on the long shipment, so why i have not list on WBO, but you want to take the risk to buy it, that's fine, i will go to quote the best price for you, thanks!

SaMaster14 : as above

Sakota : hello, nice to meet HK friend here, anyway, i think you are better to get it at mtr station or from post office, thanks!

Mc Frown : as above

Aqua : yes! you are right, thanks!

Mc Frown : thanks! the original real beyblades is hard to get it from the cheap price, but i don't want to see you got the fake one.
Can I get a price quote on Beycarrier Hard-Type without the shipping then? Thanks.
I'd just be interested in how much it would cost (with shipping) for you to send attack stadiums.
Do the updated prices on the first page include shipping?
BB-70 (galaxy Pegasus) , BB-71 (ray unicorno) , BB-72 (aquario) and BB 78 (rock giraffe)
(Jun. 04, 2010  3:14 AM)sicat27 Wrote: BB-70 (galaxy Pegasus) , BB-71 (ray unicorno) , BB-72 (aquario) and BB 78 (rock giraffe)

GOOD SUGGESTION, PLEASE DIMSUM PLEASEEEE
how bout bb-76
how much is the beypointer WITH shipping to boston
(Jun. 09, 2010  12:27 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: how much is the beypointer WITH shipping to boston

Quote:(ALL THE PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE TO YOUR HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRACKING NUMBER, THEN PLEASE ADD EXTRA GBP1.50 FOR EACH ORDER, AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL)
Sakota : hello, sorry that can you tell me the beyblade code number, picture or link to me? because i want to made sure to get the right items for you, thanks!

Mc Frown : please tell me where are you living? because the postage is not the same as different country for big parcel, also are you willing to take the risk on shipment?

~Kenji~ : all the price included shipping fee to your home, but not included insurance tracking number fee (GBP1.50) on each order.

sicat27 : all are coming, please checking of my new post, thanks!

bskulldragon100 : i have ordered from the new supplier, but the price is high, then please keep waiting for my new post, thanks!

Muslimboi : don't have BB-76 on coming shipment, sorry!

narutoash1 : are you talking about BB-16? it is GBP9.99 to your home, but not included insurance tracking number fee GBP1.50, so please tell me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

♥ : thank you very much!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i have ordered BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 from the new supplier already, when i got it, then i will up-load the best price and pictures on WBO, and i hope it is a GOOD NEWS for all WBO's members, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:19 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Sakota : hello, sorry that can you tell me the beyblade code number, picture or link to me? because i want to made sure to get the right items for you, thanks!

It's the BB-52.

I'm also looking forward to the new beyblades once they come into stock. Tongue_out_wink
Sakota : sorry that this storage box has soldout before, but due to not too much buyers interesting for it, so i have not get stock from suppliers, sorry i can't offer to you at this moment, sorry!

regards
dimsum2u..
ok but are you ever going to get it
(Jun. 09, 2010  6:23 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: sorry i can't offer to you at this moment, sorry!

be patient, he's trying his best to supply us with beyblade products.
You Don't have BB-72 on the List!
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:19 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: i have ordered BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 from the new supplier already, when i got it, then i will up-load the best price and pictures on WBO, and i hope it is a GOOD NEWS for all WBO's members, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
(Feb. 23, 2010  6:29 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: thank you very very much! and i will keep to do the best for all friends here, and to keep saving your money! thanks agains!

i wanted to buy your beyblade! can pay by cash a not
Muslimboi : i try to ask supplier first, and can you tell me are you confirm to buy it??

momiji manju : thanks!

Nyte Wyng : don't worry! i got it into my hands right now, and will list new post within few hours, so please checking for my post, thanks!

♥ : thanks! i got BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 in my hands right now, so please keep waiting for my new post, thanks!

beyblade6578 : welcome cash, so please tell me which item are you looking for? let me check the up-dated stock for you, thanks!
how much would it bb-61, bb-62, and bb-63 be? (they are the rubber grips) and are there more than 3 colors, all i know of is 3, thanks.