dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Hey dimsum2u a little off topic but will you have any Driger Gs in stock anytime soon?
Wow Grin
I'm definately going to buy Sagittario from you at some point.
Maybe next week! Your probably the best seller yet Gasp
I might get something extra too, maybe another beyblade or metal faces.
So let me get this straight, there is no shiiping fee, or taxes, and you can decide to pay this warranty thing? Amzing ;D
Dimsum is there any chance you would be able to get in any of the Takara stadiums?
(Jun. 24, 2010  8:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: Dimsum is there any chance you would be able to get in any of the Takara stadiums?

I think he has Staiums, but he can't ship them since they break and crack easily while shipping. And that will just add complications for him.
But he said he might get in some Beyblades with Mini-Stadiums if that intrests you.

Hehe, I'm looking for Takara Stadiums too, those Thunder Whip onnes are ugly . x.x
u cant bank in them either -__-
WOOOT~ Lucky~
I bought Saggitario today!
And even a Metal FACE Grin
there is a purchase consultation thread.
GeneralHawx : thanks! and i hope to see you soon, and can you tell me the beyblade code number? (for example, BB-28, BB-29.... because i want to make sure to answer you the correct answer , thanks!)

Pyro : thanks! all the price included shipping fee to your home, and you no need to pay the tax, and if you buy more, then i think you are better to take insurance tracking number, anyway, please check PM first, thanks!

MaxL : sorry that i don't want to selling stadium for ovesea buyers, because i can't guarantee the stadium arrived in good condition, due to its made of plastic, and easy to broken on shipment, sorry!

Pyro : thanks for your answer, you are right, mini stadium is so cute, detail as below, i am selling very well,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3D1&_rdc=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3D1&_rdc=1

bskulldragon100 : sorry that i am not get your meaning,. sorry!
(Jun. 28, 2010  4:02 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: bskulldragon100 : sorry that i am not get your meaning,. sorry!
bskulldragon100 meant that he can't do the launching method 'Banking Shoot' in the Hasbro Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium.
Climax : i see, thanks! ^__^
Can you check my Pm please. Thanks
dimsum2u I think the Beyblade code number is A-94
megablader2 : got it, please chceck PM, thanks!!

GeneralHawx : sorry don't have it in my shop, sorry!
(Jun. 29, 2010  6:36 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: megablader2 : got it, please chceck PM, thanks!!

GeneralHawx : sorry don't have it in my shop, sorry!

AW it's alright thanks for looking though, I'm really looking forward to ordering from you
TRUST me u can trust this seller I've bought lighting l drago
GeneralHawx : ok, thank you very much, and i hope to see you soon.

lighting drago : thank you very much! and i think you are better to buy from WBO, because you can save more money here, thanks!
AndPag : hello, i have got your order at 07:26pm, but you have told me to cancel it at 7:37pm, just 11 minutes, would you mind to tell me what's goinig on???
AndPag, we do not want problems again ... If you are not one-hundred-percent certain about your order, you should not contact dimsum2u about it. If, however, you know that you really want the items and that you have the proper amount of money, then place an order.
Andpag,basta far fare figuracce all italian WBO.

Trad
Andpag please stop giving a bad impression of italian forum,this message is from all the staff of italian forum.
hello i bought the hybrid wheel set from you along with L drago i was very impresed with your shipping speed, only problem is the left spin launcher that came with my L drago dosent work so there fore i cant use that bladeCrying, i was wondering wht your returns policy is?
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:27 PM)J dawg Wrote: hello i bought the hybrid wheel set from you along with L drago i was very impresed with your shipping speed, only problem is the left spin launcher that came with my L drago dosent work so there fore i cant use that bladeCrying, i was wondering wht your returns policy is?
Hm, that would be a default with TAKARA-TOMY's production, not dimsum2u ... What is wrong with your launcher anyway ? It should totally work.
the string wont retract so i imagine it has had no spring put in it in assebly or that it has become unclipped
(Jul. 07, 2010  10:48 PM)J dawg Wrote: the string wont retract so i imagine it has had no spring put in it in assebly or that it has become unclipped
Was it really like that the second you opened the package, or did it break after one or more launches ?