dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Sep. 10, 2013  7:49 AM)jacolal Wrote: Soory I wasn't clear. I can only use eBay and it says that page no longer exists. If I am told how to pay on wbo then I will pay.

You just need to use Paypal.
(Sep. 10, 2013  7:49 AM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  5:29 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: jacolal : the price on dimsum2u.com is GBP8.99, and on WBO is GBP6.99, if you want to save some money, then you can buy from WBO, thanks!

Cannon : thanks for your help! ^__^

Soory I wasn't clear. I can only use eBay and it says that page no longer exists. If I am told how to pay on wbo then I will pay.

thanks! you can buy from my ebay shop, and the link as below, you can go to buy it right now, thanks! Joyful_3 (but remember that the price on ebay shop is higher than WBO)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-TAKARA-META...3a84d91af6
My package came today, excellent condition&very pleased. Will buy more thanks! Smile
hey, i found an ultimate dx set on ebay a bit cheaper than yours, but if your return policy is better, i will probably get yours. So how do you deal with returns if a product is damaged when the customer receives it?
are you still selleing the galaxy pegasis dx set?
Beymaster7 : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Epic Blader : sometime our ebay shop will have promotion, so sometime the prices will be lower than wbo, please to be understand it. if the toy is damaged, then i can exchange a new one to buyer, but not for the packing, i think you know that you and me can't control what's to do from the postman, but i will packing with bubble sheet to protect it (BB-121), others small items will packing with our gift box, anyway, please tell me if you have got any questions, or you can PM me, it is the same , i will try my best to answer your questions, thanks!

Lazer : sorry this set has soldout before.
I sent you a message because i had a question about Draciel HMS
Do you ever restock? I'm kind of new to this and I missed out on Aquila and Meteo L-Drago
I will buy the bb-108 l-drago destroyer
hey dimsum2u is the bb-52 hard bey carrier hard type has a blade on it
and how much is the cyber pegasis in peso bill
and please send me a private mail and send it to me in taytay rizal

i will buy the cyber pegasis on peso bill
plsssssssssss reply
SethJonezz : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

OriginialJay : sorry these styles has out of stock for a long time, and i think can't re-stock now.

kico : thanks for going to buy BB-108, i have stock now, so you can come to buy it in anytime. but no more BB-52 in our shop, and sorry i just accept USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, EUR or HKD only, or you can go to convert on paypal, or you can check the up-dated currency rate from www.xe.com , thanks!
dimsum2u how much is the cyber pegasis
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:30 AM)kico Wrote: dimsum2u how much is the cyber pegasis

hello, can you please tell me the beyblade bb code number? (eg. BB-105, BBG-01....), or you can go to check my first page, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
Just recieved my flash sagittario .. very amazing !! loved the packing! Will Buy again sooner or later!
Just ordered a gladiator bahamdia and some blue Msfs from you last night! I'm very excited to be importing a bey for the first time and I know all of these wbo guys trust you so I do too!
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:25 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Just ordered a gladiator bahamdia and some blue Msfs from you last night! I'm very excited to be importing a bey for the first time and I know all of these wbo guys trust you so I do too!

Definitely, and wait until you get the package : after that, you will be addicted and will want to import things again hah.
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:25 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Just ordered a gladiator bahamdia and some blue Msfs from you last night! I'm very excited to be importing a bey for the first time and I know all of these wbo guys trust you so I do too!

Definitely, and wait until you get the package : after that, you will be addicted and will want to import things again hah.

Oh I definitely will be. Does Dimsum2u ship quickly? I live in the Northwest Us.
Yes, definitely as soon as he can.
Maximum Dranzer : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and you can see i am not same as some sellers who just packed with paper document bag, it is easy to make items damage, anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Stewart11 : thanks! you can send PM to take order.

Kai-V : thank you very much! ^__^
(Oct. 07, 2013  10:26 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Maximum Dranzer : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and you can see i am not same as some sellers who just packed with paper document bag, it is easy to make items damage, anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Stewart11 : thanks! you can send PM to take order.

Kai-V : thank you very much! ^__^

yeah , I did notice the packing was really safe. Well you are going to see me soon though Smile Smile Smile Smile
I know it's sold out, but would you restock the Zero G DX sets anytime soon? Or we're they discontinued?
pm sent
Maximum Dranzer : thanks!

OwnageDerp : sorry don't know when will have it, i need go to check our suppliers.

Epic Blader : please go to check it, thanks!
Hello everyone, I am new and the first time I met Dimsum4u is through this website, I thought he was a very nice person so i decided to buy from him. I bought a Digmon xros Mini blue from him, and he freaking ripped me off.

He Send me a Hong Kong version instead and shows us a Japanese version in the picture. PLUS I received an item that is OLD and has faded in COLOR, not BRIGHT and BLUE as It should be. He didn't do anything about it.

HE could of have told me that so I wouldn't get scammed but he didn't. Plus shipping back to HK with tracking COST $20-40. Told me to ship back to him for a refund. So i'm gonna pay $20-40 to Ship back to YOU when YOU were the one who SCAMMED ME AND RIP ME OFF?

Didn't your parents teach you to be responsible and be honest? IF you knew the item was OLD and is the WRONG Version, why did you have to send it to me? Wolf in Sheep's clothing.
I just received my order. Thank you for another successful transaction!