dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Jun. 12, 2013  4:13 PM)RDF3 Wrote: dimsum2u, i know you do not accept IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) but can you still ship to Indonesia?

He ships worldwide.
Cannon : thanks for your help, you are right! i can send to items to Indonesia, and please PM me to takes order, thanks!
(Jun. 24, 2013  2:12 PM)jade jupiter Wrote: PM sent.
Tongue_out_wink

hello, please go to check your PM set up, because i can't return PM to you, it said [•jade jupiter has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.].
Dude your Awesome i got my WBBA Blue Wing Pegasis S130RB it only took 8 or 9 days!!!(i didnt get it im away and my mom got back yesterday so it got there yesterday or on tuesday)
Definitley gonna order from you more often from now on But i was wondering if you have the Galaxy Pegasis DX set and how much it is also if you have any in stock please reply soon thank you
(Jul. 04, 2013  12:51 PM)G-SHOCK Wrote: Dude your Awesome i got my WBBA Blue Wing Pegasis S130RB it only took 8 or 9 days!!!(i didnt get it im away and my mom got back yesterday so it got there yesterday or on tuesday)
Definitley gonna order from you more often from now on But i was wondering if you have the Galaxy Pegasis DX set and how much it is also if you have any in stock please reply soon thank you

sorry that i have asked our suppliers, and also don't have stock there, sorry!
Are you selling just Beyblades? Or parts too. If you are selling parts, then I'm looking for a Begirados Stone Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, Red Thief Crystal Wheel, Gladiator Crystal Wheel, Orange Shinobi Crystal Wheel. I'll PM you Smile
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:59 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Are you selling just Beyblades? Or parts too. If you are selling parts, then I'm looking for a Begirados Stone Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, Red Thief Crystal Wheel, Gladiator Crystal Wheel, Orange Shinobi Crystal Wheel. I'll PM you Smile

He doesn't sell separate parts.
(Jul. 10, 2013  5:01 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:59 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Are you selling just Beyblades? Or parts too. If you are selling parts, then I'm looking for a Begirados Stone Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, Red Thief Crystal Wheel, Gladiator Crystal Wheel, Orange Shinobi Crystal Wheel. I'll PM you Smile

He doesn't sell separate parts.

Oh okay. I thought that he might because he saw my parts thread and PM-ed me talking to me about beyblades AND parts. Oh well. I will probably still buy from him for my birthday next month since he has good prices!
PMs sent a while a go.
Do you only accept paypal? also do you have a day when you restock? or is this all you have?
I got the Ultimate DX set I ordered from you today! Thank you very much dimsum2u!
AZL : PM and email has returned, please feel free go to check it, thanks!

Switchblad3r : (1)paypal and western union online payment, (2)which items are you looking for? please tell me the beyblade bb code number in next message, let me go to check for you, thanks! (3)you can go to check my listed as below, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

Tri : thanks ! and i hope to see you again, thanks! ^__^
(Feb. 10, 2010  4:00 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: sorry! BB-104 basalt horogium 145WD has soldout, thanks all buyers!
Samurai Pegasis arrived! thanks!
Hi dimsum2u
Sent you a PM for making an order
Thanks
Izhkoort : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Beymaster7 : PM returned, please feel free go to check it, thanks!
Hey Dimsum2u I Might Want To Buy A BBG-24 From You But I Wanted To Know One Thing Before That. Could I Just Send You The Money In An Envelope?
MidnightLWBO : thanks! i think you are better send payment through paypal or western union or send by credit cards, because i am afraid some of bad postmans will stolen the money, please to be understand it.

Davide-1990 : i can't return PM, because you have private messaging disabled.
As your website doesn't exist, I wan to ask If you still have the divine chimera.
(Sep. 02, 2013  7:29 PM)jacolal Wrote: As your website doesn't exist, I wan to ask If you still have the divine chimera.

What?
http://dimsum2u.com/index.php?main_page=...cts_id=196
jacolal : the price on dimsum2u.com is GBP8.99, and on WBO is GBP6.99, if you want to save some money, then you can buy from WBO, thanks!

Cannon : thanks for your help! ^__^
Received my package in the mail today, Brave Mercury Anubis looks great.
Thanks dimsum!
great sale, you can expect more of my business in the future!
(Sep. 03, 2013  5:29 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: jacolal : the price on dimsum2u.com is GBP8.99, and on WBO is GBP6.99, if you want to save some money, then you can buy from WBO, thanks!

Cannon : thanks for your help! ^__^

Soory I wasn't clear. I can only use eBay and it says that page no longer exists. If I am told how to pay on wbo then I will pay.