dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Oct. 25, 2013  9:56 PM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new and the first time I met Dimsum4u is through this website, I thought he was a very nice person so i decided to buy from him. I bought a Digmon xros Mini blue from him, and he freaking ripped me off.

He Send me a Hong Kong version instead and shows us a Japanese version in the picture. PLUS I received an item that is OLD and has faded in COLOR, not BRIGHT and BLUE as It should be. He didn't do anything about it.

HE could of have told me that so I wouldn't get scammed but he didn't. Plus shipping back to HK with tracking COST $20-40. Told me to ship back to him for a refund. So i'm gonna pay $20-40 to Ship back to YOU when YOU were the one who SCAMMED ME AND RIP ME OFF?

Didn't your parents teach you to be responsible and be honest? IF you knew the item was OLD and is the WRONG Version, why did you have to send it to me? Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Hello,

I believe you have a huge misunderstanding with dimsum2u.

While I am not familiar with Digimon Xros Wars items, they are probably like TAKARA-TOMY's versus Mani Ltd.'s, and they are the same usually. Both versions are usually exactly identical except for a sticker that says that the item was made in Hong Kong (also keep in mind that all products are usually made in the same factory in China no matter what the company is). dimsum2u lives in Hong Kong, so of course his items are from the Hong Kong company but those are usually identical.

Wasn't the produt new in box ? If so, it being faded and looking 'old' is completely out of dimsum2u's responsibility, since that is up to the factory's choice of paint to use. It can sometimes also depend on sun exposition as that can discolour posters and colours on items, but again that may not have been dimsum2u's fault and the company sold it like that. In any case, are you even certain the real item has that colour in real life ? Most pictures online can be really tricky, since a huge majority of them have saturated colours, not real-life colours.

dimsum2u deserves our utmost respect and trust here, he has never scammed anybody at all in the Beyblade community, so I see no reason why he would have different practices for another community, the Digimon fans.
(Oct. 25, 2013  10:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  9:56 PM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new and the first time I met Dimsum4u is through this website, I thought he was a very nice person so i decided to buy from him. I bought a Digmon xros Mini blue from him, and he freaking ripped me off.

He Send me a Hong Kong version instead and shows us a Japanese version in the picture. PLUS I received an item that is OLD and has faded in COLOR, not BRIGHT and BLUE as It should be. He didn't do anything about it.

HE could of have told me that so I wouldn't get scammed but he didn't. Plus shipping back to HK with tracking COST $20-40. Told me to ship back to him for a refund. So i'm gonna pay $20-40 to Ship back to YOU when YOU were the one who SCAMMED ME AND RIP ME OFF?

Didn't your parents teach you to be responsible and be honest? IF you knew the item was OLD and is the WRONG Version, why did you have to send it to me? Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Hello,

I believe you have a huge misunderstanding with dimsum2u.

While I am not familiar with Digimon Xros Wars items, they are probably like TAKARA-TOMY's versus Mani Ltd.'s, and they are the same usually. Both versions are usually exactly identical except for a sticker that says that the item was made in Hong Kong (also keep in mind that all products are usually made in the same factory in China no matter what the company is). dimsum2u lives in Hong Kong, so of course his items are from the Hong Kong company but those are usually identical.

Wasn't the produt new in box ? If so, it being faded and looking 'old' is completely out of dimsum2u's responsibility, since that is up to the factory's choice of paint to use. It can sometimes also depend on sun exposition as that can discolour posters and colours on items, but again that may not have been dimsum2u's fault and the company sold it like that. In any case, are you even certain the real item has that colour in real life ? Most pictures online can be really tricky, since a huge majority of them have saturated colours, not real-life colours.

dimsum2u deserves our utmost respect and trust here, he has never scammed anybody at all in the Beyblade community, so I see no reason why he would have different practices for another community, the Digimon fans.
[b]

I know for sure the item is suppose to me 100% Bright Blue when it is factory made.
I've had a friend with that same Digimon mini with that Same color. But i received an item that was Old in color.

He lives in Hong Kong, BUT the one in his picture at the Website advertises Japanese Version. Please go take a look at his website. If he is gonna send me a Hong Kong Version, he should of have told me before hand so I wouldn't buy it. It is his responsibility
because he did Not tell me was gonna send me A Hong Kong Version and that the item was OLD in color. It is his Responsibly to tell me that as a seller, otherwise it is false advertising

The reason why the Color faded and turned Old was because of long storage. He should know this very well because this happens a lot when the item remains in the shelf for a long time. This is common sense. When a white paper stays untouched for a long, it turns Old.

As a seller, he knows the actual color of the item when it was fresh and new compared to an item left in the shelf for years.

Like you said, maybe he is a good seller, But he needs to be responsible for his actions. He sent me a Hong Kong version when his website advertises a Japanese Version and Plus the item turned Old and didn't take the time to tell me. Is this fair to me?
Show me things, give me links. If you want to talk to me about a certain Japanese version versus a Hong Kong version when I have no real idea what you are talking about, show me the difference.

You do know that even the Hong Kong versions usually have Japanese writing on the box, right ?
thanks Kai-V, and i have told the whole story to this buyer, our staff has made mistake, sent the wrong HK VER to this buyer, and i try to solve the problem to him, i have offered refund 40% to him, but he rejected, and in one of his email, he said [If you are irresponsible for what you did to me, go ahead and take the poor boy's money. If that satisfies your Greed , go and rob a poor boy's pocket.], i want to say i am not greed, and i never thinking go to rob the poor boy's pocket money, and i just want to solve the problem, and i never want to make our friends not happy.

today, i have got the complaint on paypal on this case, so finally i have agree refund the full payment to the buyer, but on paypal's policy, buyer must to return to me and upload the tracking number on paypal, until today i have not got the return tracking number detail, and i hope i can get it soon, then i can go to refund the full payment to him.

on the other hands, he told me the return postage is USD20.00~USD40.00, and i told him it is a light weight item (42g) only, how can the postage up to USD20.00~USD40.00 ?? and i have checked on US POST before, the postage not more than USD10.00 for this light weight item, no problem for me to pay the return postage under USD10.00, but i can't accept 42g for postage USD20.00~USD40.00, so sorry that i am not living in UNITED STATES, i want to get some help, would any friends can give me some help who is living in UNITED STATES? can you please go to check how much the postage from UNITED STATES to HONG KONG for the light weight item 42g (size is 14cm x 9cm), not for the DHL, FEDAL, EXPRESS POST, for standard airmail will be fine, no need to buy their packing box, just pack with paper envelope is fine, and i hope i can solve his problem, don't want anybody feeling unhappy to buy from our shop!

thanks for your great help! thanks!

best regards
dimsum2u..
(sorry for my bad english)
(Oct. 26, 2013  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Show me things, give me links. If you want to talk to me about a certain Japanese version versus a Hong Kong version when I have no real idea what you are talking about, show me the difference.

You do know that even the Hong Kong versions usually have Japanese writing on the box, right ?

But sadly, you know they aren't, right?

Here it is JAP VERSION ON HIS WEBSITE:

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...B800%3B600

http://dimsum2u.com/index.php?main_page=...ucts_id=98

HK VERSION:

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...B183%3B300

AND ALSO, WHEN I OPENED THE BOX, IT GAVE ME A DIFFERENT MANUAL FOR THE XROS MINI. ITS LIKE BUYING BLACK DRANZER AND GOT A MANUAL FOR DRAGOON G INSTEAD.

There is a Significant Quality and Packaging between two versions. Just like Hasbro and Takara Tomy. Which is better?, Takara hands down. It's better in QUALITY and PACKAGING. Hasbro beyblades couldn't even stand a match against Takara. Imagine you order a Takara Tomy beyblade and got a CRAPPY , OLD Hasbro WITH the WRONG manual. It's a frustrating experience.

(Oct. 28, 2013  11:39 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: thanks Kai-V, and i have told the whole story to this buyer, our staff has made mistake, sent the wrong HK VER to this buyer, and i try to solve the problem to him, i have offered refund 40% to him, but he rejected, and in one of his email, he said [If you are irresponsible for what you did to me, go ahead and take the poor boy's money. If that satisfies your Greed , go and rob a poor boy's pocket.], i want to say i am not greed, and i never thinking go to rob the poor boy's pocket money, and i just want to solve the problem, and i never want to make our friends not happy.

today, i have got the complaint on paypal on this case, so finally i have agree refund the full payment to the buyer, but on paypal's policy, buyer must to return to me and upload the tracking number on paypal, until today i have not got the return tracking number detail, and i hope i can get it soon, then i can go to refund the full payment to him.

on the other hands, he told me the return postage is USD20.00~USD40.00, and i told him it is a light weight item (42g) only, how can the postage up to USD20.00~USD40.00 ?? and i have checked on US POST before, the postage not more than USD10.00 for this light weight item, no problem for me to pay the return postage under USD10.00, but i can't accept 42g for postage USD20.00~USD40.00, so sorry that i am not living in UNITED STATES, i want to get some help, would any friends can give me some help who is living in UNITED STATES? can you please go to check how much the postage from UNITED STATES to HONG KONG for the light weight item 42g (size is 14cm x 9cm), not for the DHL, FEDAL, EXPRESS POST, for standard airmail will be fine, no need to buy their packing box, just pack with paper envelope is fine, and i hope i can solve his problem, don't want anybody feeling unhappy to buy from our shop!

best regards
dimsum2u..

You want me to take 40% back for sending me a Totally different version PLUS it was OLD because of storage problems? And it came with a freak wrong wrong manual for this blue version. If you gonna just pay 40% back to me I could just go on eBay and buy A HK VERSION FOR $12 with FREE shipping.

40 % for Old HK Version =

21.16 - (21.16 x .40 ) = $12.70

Paypal said I need TRACKING For FULL Return, Do you know HOW MUCH it COST for TRACKING??

SMALL FLATE RATE ENVELOPE

Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Envelope**.
Scheduled Delivery Day: 6 - 10 business days
Post Office Price: $23.95
Online Price: $23.95
Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
USPS-Produced Envelope: 10" x 6"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.
Priority Mail International® Window Flat Rate Envelope**
USPS-Produced Envelope: 10" x 5"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.

Postage w/o TRACKING is $8-9, I just send an email to a usps representative . If your are willing to pay for Shipping, I am willing to risk doing this. I HOPE You can be Honest with me when you receive it and Not lie and say I "sorry I sill haven't receive the package yet".
Not sure about sending back but when my dad sold something it was 1.5 GBP. Sorry if this doesn't help. Also, dimsum2u has helped this community for a long time - you can tell from all the satisfied customers. If that did happen, then as it says, the staff must have made a mistake. Please accept this, as he is ready to pay the full price. once you tell tracking number
(Oct. 28, 2013  7:30 PM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Show me things, give me links. If you want to talk to me about a certain Japanese version versus a Hong Kong version when I have no real idea what you are talking about, show me the difference.

But sadly, you know they aren't , right?

Here it is JAP VERSION ON HIS WEBSITE :

http://dimsum2u.com/index.php?main_page=...ucts_id=98

HK VERSION:

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...B183%3B300

AND ALSO, WHEN I OPENED THE BOX, IT GAVE ME A DIFFERENT MENU FOR THE XROS MINI....

(Oct. 28, 2013  11:39 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: thanks Kai-V, and i have told the whole story to this buyer, our staff has made mistake, sent the wrong HK VER to this buyer, and i try to solve the problem to him, i have offered refund 40% to him, but he rejected, and in one of his email, he said [If you are irresponsible for what you did to me, go ahead and take the poor boy's money. If that satisfies your Greed , go and rob a poor boy's pocket.], i want to say i am not greed, and i never thinking go to rob the poor boy's pocket money, and i just want to solve the problem, and i never want to make our friends not happy.

best regards
dimsum2u..

You want me to take 40% back for sending me a Totally different version PLUS it was OLD because of storage problems? And it came with a freak wrong wrong manual for this blue version. If you gonna just pay 40% back to me I could just go on eBay and buy A HK VERSION FOR $12 with FREE shipping.

40 % for Old HK Version =

21.16 - (21.16 x .40 ) = $12.70

Paypal said I need TRACKING For FULL Return, Do you know HOW MUCH it COST for TRACKING??

SMALL FLATE RATE ENVELOPE

Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Envelope**.
USPS-Produced Envelope: 10" x 6"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.
Priority Mail International® Window Flat Rate Envelope**
USPS-Produced Envelope: 10" x 5"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.

Postage w/o TRACKING is $8-9, I just send an email to a usps representative . If your are willing to pay for Shipping, I am willing to risk doing this. I HOPE You can be Honest with me when you receive it and Not lie and say I "sorry I sill haven't receive the package yet".

Please read what I quoted^^^
Firstly, when quoting, quote only the bot needed if it's that big. Secondly, I understand that. Perhaps you can talk to dimsum2u and make some sort of compromise. Thirdlyi strongly advice you to think review and think again before making any conclusions. I think dimsum2u has been greatly offended. Once someone accepts their mistakes, it really is pointless to carry on arguing or being rude to them. Please discuss with him over pm for a compromise.
I don't know much about these toys, but aren't they both made by the same manufacturer(Bandai)? If that's the case then it should also mean they would still come from the same factory. I personally don't really see the difference in color... The major difference I see is in the packaging, is that really a big deal? Also he offered a 40% refund and apologized.. where are you getting your shipping quotes anyways? something that small shouldn't cost more that 12$ USD to ship.
(Oct. 28, 2013  8:31 PM)jacolal Wrote: Firstly, when quoting, quote only the bot needed if it's that big. Secondly, I understand that. Perhaps you can talk to dimsum2u and make some sort of compromise. Thirdlyi strongly advice you to think review and think again before making any conclusions. I think dimsum2u has been greatly offended. Once someone accepts their mistakes, it really is pointless to carry on arguing or being rude to them. Please discuss with him over pm for a compromise.

Do you not think we have compromise over email? This is common sense. I'm not an idiot who will burst out personal stuff without reviewing and thinking.
And first you have to read the whole thing to know what I'm talking about, that's why I quoted everything.....

Second, I still don't know if it was a mistake or on purpose BECAUSE THERE is a HUGE SIGNIFICANT difference in packaking, so how can one mistaken? If he also sells the HK one, why did he put the Japanese one oinstead? They look entirely different . Like Takara Tomy vs Harbro .

Dimsum2u has been greatly offended, do you not think I feel FRUSTRATED and offended when I receive a CRAPPY HK version? I felt worse. Waiting 2 weeks to finally get it and Realize is a Different version and LOOKS OLD. I Don't mind the version as long as it's not OLD in COLOR, but i receive one that IS.

Sometimes you gotta look at things in an unbiased perspective, not favoring towards one over the other. There's a student in the class that has good grades, is nice but actually stole a phone in my class. Nobody thought he did it.

(Oct. 28, 2013  8:59 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I don't know much about these toys, but aren't they both made by the same manufacturer(Bandai)? If that's the case then it should also mean they would still come from the same factory. I personally don't really see the difference in color... The major difference I see is in the packaging, is that really a big deal? Also he offered a 40% refund and apologized.. where are you getting your shipping quotes anyways? something that small shouldn't cost more that 12$ USD to ship.

Please read my post on the previous page... I said it all. If he was gonna give me 40% back for the Hk version I could've gotten the same exact thing off ebay WITH Free ship for $12 bucks. The HK versions are worth less than Jap ones.

The amount I paid was $21.16 . 21.16- (21.16 x .40) = $12.70 .
$12.70 will really be what I pay for (and it's old) after receiving 40%.
I could've gotten one for $12 bucks free ship on ebay instead of going to Dimsum if I knew he was sending me an Old and different version.

Do you live in USA? Sending stuff here is expensive, not like in other countires. they doubled the price for international shipping past 2 years .And I just checked with a usps officer, the cheapest WITH TRACKING is currently $18 registered mail. But when you look it up online it's 20-40$$ ( small flate rate envelope )

Please check here: http://ircalc.usps.com/Mobile/MailServic...0+AM&dv=20
To CLOUDXWAN,

(1)as i said before, i am feeling very sorry that this is our mistake, we have sent the wrong item to you, sorry! i really want to solve the problem, so i have offered 40% refund but you rejected it, so please return to me, and i will refund the full payment to you, thanks!

(2)and i have checked on ebay already, sorry that i have not found USD12.00 with free shipping can buy this item, would you mind give me a link, let me take reference, thanks for your help!

(3)as i said before, i am willing to pay the return postage, but not accept USD20.00 ~ USD40.00, because i am feeling it is not normal for the light weight item (42g), and i have got the returned parcel from UNITED STATES before, also i have weight it take picture to you for reference, the weight of the returned parcel is 104g, but the postage is USD5.34 only, and the wrong item is 42g, so i believed that postage will not higher than it, so can you please go to check again?? thanks for your help!

here is the picture of the returned parcel from UNITED STATES.
[Image: returned_from_usa.jpg]
(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Do you not think we have compromise over email? This is common sense. I'm not an idiot who will burst out personal stuff without reviewing and thinking.
And first you have to read the whole thing to know what I'm talking about, that's why I quoted everything.....
Yes. I looked at the quotes, and I did read everything.

(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Second, I still don't know if it was a mistake or on purpose BECAUSE THERE is a HUGE SIGNIFICANT difference in packaking, so how can one mistaken? If he also sells the HK one, why did he put the Japanese one oinstead? They look entirely different . Like Takara Tomy vs Harbro .
Firstly, you must look at the fact that there have been many sellers, just on this thread that there have been many satisfied customers. Taking this into account, and the fact there are probably lots more satisfied customers (majority), I think that this would be a mistake. I understand the example you gave, but this doesn't suggest that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. For if he was, there would have been many more incidents like this that have happened. As for the mistake, he has stated that it was his staff that made this mistake, as that certain person (who made the mistake) may not have known what he was selling. He/She may have sent the wrong order. These are all things that can happen.

(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Dimsum2u has been greatly offended, do you not think I feel FRUSTRATED and offended when I receive a CRAPPY HK version? I felt worse. Waiting 2 weeks to finally get it and Realize is a Different version and LOOKS OLD. I Don't mind the version as long as it's not OLD in COLOR, but i receive one that IS.
I understand that you're frustrated, which is why I was advising you to calm down. I think that this was totally and entirely a mistake, so the only thing left should be that dimsum2u apologises, gives a refund, or gives you the digimon xros blue.

(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Sometimes you gotta look at things in an unbiased perspective, not favoring towards one over the other. There's a student in the class that has good grades, is nice but actually stole a phone in my class. Nobody thought he did it.
Once again, this does not mean dimsum2u deliberately ripped you off. This was probably just a mistake, as the chances show that. Also, for this boy, how do you know that he stole the phone, proof? How can you prove that what dimsum2u didn't make a mistake. I understand that you're frustrated, and that dimsum2u is at fault, but this really doesn't give anyone the right to be rude to someone. Sorry if you feel that I am trying to be against you the whole time, but I'm not.

(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: The amount I paid was $21.16 . 21.16- (21.16 x .40) = $12.70 .
$12.70 will really be what I pay for (and it's old) after receiving 40%.
I could've gotten one for $12 bucks free ship on ebay instead of going to Dimsum if I knew he was sending me an Old and different version.
Once again, dimsum2u did not actually know that his staff had sent the wrong thing. I think you could have reported him, or told him about this, which would've been easier.

(Oct. 29, 2013  3:44 AM)CLOUDXWAN Wrote: Do you live in USA? Sending stuff here is expensive, not like in other countires. they doubled the price for international shipping past 2 years .And I just checked with a usps officer, the cheapest WITH TRACKING is currently $18 registered mail. But when you look it up online it's 20-40$$ ( small flate rate envelope )

Please check here: http://ircalc.usps.com/Mobile/MailServic...0+AM&dv=20

Actually, yes. Switchblad3r is from the USA, and he lives there! After looking at that, I am a bit more confident about you, but I would advise you also check with other people in the USA, like Switchblad3r, or anyone else in fact. This is the last post I am making for this thread in the argument, I would just like to say, that if you have any more to say, or anyone else, please PM, rather than spamming this thread.
Just ordered my second batch of beys to import from you! Really excited to get a phantom orion, screw capricorne, and driger ms! I hope the driger ripcord isn't broken! Haha!
just got my package from you and i am very Happy with it! Thanks Will do business with you in the future my friend!
Just got my Samurai Pegasis in 2 dad ago, such fast shipping! Thanks!
Happy New Year 2014, extra 5% discount off will be on JAN, i hope to see you soon, thanks!

(NO extra 5% discount off on new year promotion items, please note it, thanks!)

Do you trade

Cause nz money is twice as much then gb so I can't afford it
(Jun. 13, 2014  12:46 PM)goldenstar Wrote: Do you trade

Cause nz money is twice as much then gb so I can't afford it
don't think so, he didn't specify it in the OP
Say, how much does it cost for a L-Drago Destructor, a Takara Tomy version?
I believe it's £8.59 in the opening post. Unless I'm missing something, hah. Smile
I want to buy BB-57 hybrid wheel set (pisces t125es + aries 145d + libra df145bs) and Rock Escolpio t125jb and 2 random booster vol7. How do i buy them from you?
You should PM him. He/she only acdepts PayPal/Westernunion as pay,ent. It's in the OP.
Found this thread through Suntailhawk. Will be making a purchase soon = )