different launch styles (burst)

So my favorite launch I call nightmare boost
Basically I take a hasbro launcher that you get from starter packs, and put the ripcord in backwards and this allows me to launch my nL x
Then, I pull the ripcord like shu as red eye, but only turn the ripcord about 20-30 degrees.
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:36 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: so to start things off its a very real thing that based on the type of launcher you prefer and how much power you have in your arms different launches can and will help you demolish opponents. here's my top five
  • first slightly angle your launcher about 38.5 degrees downward, this is mainly for attack types as it forces the bey into a flower pattern that uses every ounce of power into attacking the opponents bey-the flower pattern launch
  • defense typos have a god tier launch that forces the bey to the center, this launch particularly works best with less launch power i'm setting this at moderate launch power you should use a string launcher for this, aim your launcher just barely above the stadium make sure you're gripping arm is steady then point your launcher downward at a ten degree angle,I believe this is the equivalent of shu's left hand launch from the anime-parry launch
  • I personally don't like using stamina or defense types but stamina fans this ones for you, you're going to need a lot of power to pull this launch off i'd say the power grip of the longwinder or the sword launcher on the power side. there are two ways you can do this launch. the first is the exact same way as the parry launch with more power, the second way is to position yourself in the same fashion that they do in the beyblade burst anime but have a slightly upward launch angle this way will instead have your stamina bey circling the center of the stadium slightly this i find works well against attack types- the shining launch
  • number four is a general purpose launch that can be used for any type of beyblade. this launch requires the use of a grip with your usual launcher attach the launcher so that it is aligned so that the cord/string is facing away from the grip, from there hands by your hips as if you were going to pull out a sword the handle being the launcher in other words the sheath is the string/ripcord then pull hard on the launcher and send the bey in a lightning fast straight line. this is a high risk move due to the unpredictable release time of the bey- excalibur launch
  • the fifth and final launch is the unbalanced launch this is another general launch style that can be used with most types of bey, this is when you aim your launcher at a fifty degree angle downward the energy layer should almost be touching the ground and making a semi pendulum motion into the other bey. I believe this is equivalent to wyverns shield crash in the anime- the clocktower launch

Are you allowed to use these in tournaments!?
As long as you don't hinder your opponent's launch, or take up more than 50 % of the area above the stadium, you can use them in tournaments.
Has anyone tried launching revive phoenix with angled launch
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:50 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Has anyone tried launching revive phoenix with angled launch

The friction would probably just make it go like it was a hard launch because drivers like Orbit and Atomic have spinning balls to keep their momentum. So there are two outcomes:

1. Grinds against the red part of Friction and cycles before going to center
2. Sinks to the center immediately.
(Jul. 23, 2018  2:15 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:50 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Has anyone tried launching revive phoenix with angled launch

The friction would probably just make it go like it was a hard launch because drivers like Orbit and Atomic have spinning balls to keep their momentum. So there are two outcomes:

1. Grinds against the red part of Friction and cycles before going to center
2. Sinks to the center immediately.
I’ll try it, our one should arrive this week
I have a little technique I've affectionately dubbed "The Slip Launch". Basically it's only good for flat/ plastic or metal tips, but the general gist is that I launch at an angle as if to make a flower pattern... but in a way that causes the Bey to slide or move relatively slowly as the tip builds up traction before (ideally) going into the flower pattern. Is it optimal? No, probably not. Is it practical? Nah. Is it satisfying? YES.
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:01 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote: I have a little technique I've affectionately dubbed "The Slip Launch". Basically it's only good for flat/ plastic or metal tips, but the general gist is that I launch at an angle as if to make a flower pattern... but in a way that causes the Bey to slide or move relatively slowly as the tip builds up traction before (ideally) going into the flower pattern. Is it optimal? No, probably not. Is it practical? Nah. Is it satisfying? YES.

So a sliding shoot with low friction drivers. It is satisfying to do. Now do the same with hold. It not only does the wind up but does a controlled movement (if done correctly) with reasonable stamina.
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:54 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:01 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote: I have a little technique I've affectionately dubbed "The Slip Launch". Basically it's only good for flat/ plastic or metal tips, but the general gist is that I launch at an angle as if to make a flower pattern... but in a way that causes the Bey to slide or move relatively slowly as the tip builds up traction before (ideally) going into the flower pattern. Is it optimal? No, probably not. Is it practical? Nah. Is it satisfying? YES.

So a sliding shoot with low friction drivers. It is satisfying to do. Now do the same with hold. It not only does the wind up but does a controlled movement  (if done correctly) with reasonable stamina.

Hm... Here's hoping  I can get my hands on a Betromoth at some point, I only just ordered the blue Odax 02... Who knows,  I'll probably run across it at some point.
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:25 AM)Cyberkirby Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:54 AM)MWF Wrote: So a sliding shoot with low friction drivers. It is satisfying to do. Now do the same with hold. It not only does the wind up but does a controlled movement  (if done correctly) with reasonable stamina.

Hm... Here's hoping  I can get my hands on a Betromoth at some point, I only just ordered the blue Odax 02... Who knows,  I'll probably run across it at some point.

You might still be able to find it in stores believe it or not, I found one 2 weeks ago at a Target.
What about a hand launch it works well.
(Oct. 08, 2017  2:32 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  9:29 AM)KnightinGale Wrote: There is also a launch i like to call it law launch. This launch is really strong

Can you describe it?

Funny how you never got a response to this almost after a year. It's a launch where you hold the launcher the other way around where the ripcord is on the opposite side of the hand that pulls the ripcord. (This is best done with a Long Winder launcher due to the rotating handle.) After you set up the launcher with the beyblade, flick your wrist toward you or towards your left side (assuming you pull with your right hand). The motion of flicking your wrist is faster than pulling out the ripcord making this very effective.

Here's a clip of King Loofa aka Law doing the launch himself. He is the bottom left corner
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZrl0V6lYgG/..._copy_link
Um how do you use Jet shoot,and chain launch?

It would be nice if you could tell me thanks
This is just a very hard angled shoot.

Hold the launcher at the normal angle for a sliding shoot.

Instead of sliding forwards slam the launcher down as you pull to the side.

It will make the bey have a lot of power. and could make it bounce.

If done with a flat launch and a stamina/defense type it give long spin times.
Tilt launch is also perfect for balance types like spryzen requiem in stamina mode because it can stay slanted and attack, which does an awesome amount of damage, bursted most of the bey combos I had accept anything with fafnir

Also use xcalius x3 1 unite, it can burst drain fafnir in a cool way if tilt launch
I call this launch reverse break where the rip cord is closer to you and you rip hard and the bet goes forward then speeds up and goes to the center and Bursts the other bey
My launch is called Barrage Launch
I launched my blades super hard into the stadium walls and it goes with crazy speed
can I put in lunches that can't be done in real life? Like anime launcher?
Power Wave:
*Must be used with the Pw driver
As you pull the ripcord slam your launcher downwards, the recoil on the stadium will cause the opponent to break a sliding shoot pattern or push stationary combos away from the center
Simple trick for more control and power when doing a flat launch

If you are using the turbo launcher hold the ripcord by hooking your middle finger in the loop and have your index and ring fingers rest between the loop and the front of the launcher. To launch you push your index and ring fingers in then pull hard.

pushing the fingers in makes the ripcord come out ever so slightly. Staring rotation so you don't waste a chunk of your launch fighting inertia.

can also be used for a sliding shoot but it works best for flat launches.
I invented a launch that I call the Left Launch. It usually works with flat or whole flat drivers. Basically it goes like this. Right spin beys aren't supposed to spin around the left edge of the tornado ridge, but through this launch, you can do that. Before battle, aim with a Sliding shoot at the left of the tornado ridge. This will cause the bey that hits it to build up higher amounts of friction than normal. As soon as the bey stops drifting, it will resume its intended course, but with renewed and higher speed, which leads to greater impacts.

I meant hole flat, not whole.
(Sep. 07, 2017  11:36 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: so to start things off its a very real thing that based on the type of launcher you prefer and how much power you have in your arms different launches can and will help you demolish opponents. here's my top five
  • first slightly angle your launcher about 38.5 degrees downward, this is mainly for attack types as it forces the bey into a flower pattern that uses every ounce of power into attacking the opponents bey-the flower pattern launch
  • defense typos have a god tier launch that forces the bey to the center, this launch particularly works best with less launch power i'm setting this at moderate launch power you should use a string launcher for this, aim your launcher just barely above the stadium make sure you're gripping arm is steady then point your launcher downward at a ten degree angle,I believe this is the equivalent of shu's left hand launch from the anime-parry launch
  • I personally don't like using stamina or defense types but stamina fans this ones for you, you're going to need a lot of power to pull this launch off i'd say the power grip of the longwinder or the sword launcher on the power side. there are two ways you can do this launch. the first is the exact same way as the parry launch with more power, the second way is to position yourself in the same fashion that they do in the beyblade burst anime but have a slightly upward launch angle this way will instead have your stamina bey circling the center of the stadium slightly this i find works well against attack types- the shining launch
  • number four is a general purpose launch that can be used for any type of beyblade. this launch requires the use of a grip with your usual launcher attach the launcher so that it is aligned so that the cord/string is facing away from the grip, from there hands by your hips as if you were going to pull out a sword the handle being the launcher in other words the sheath is the string/ripcord then pull hard on the launcher and send the bey in a lightning fast straight line. this is a high risk move due to the unpredictable release time of the bey- excalibur launch
  • the fifth and final launch is the unbalanced launch this is another general launch style that can be used with most types of bey, this is when you aim your launcher at a fifty degree angle downward the energy layer should almost be touching the ground and making a semi pendulum motion into the other bey. I believe this is equivalent to wyverns shield crash in the anime- the clocktower launch
I keep trying clocktower launch with wyron and all I’m getting is ringouts. I’m angling the launcher forward 50 degrees, pulling the cord towards me. Am I doing something wrong?
Iv had some fun launching upwards a bit like a reverse rush launch it makes some beys do like a boomerang effect
I've always had my launchers on my grip so that I pull them back towards me, but recently I've been trying to launch with it pulling straight out rather than back, I get smoother launches but it feels foreign to me still.
I launch while pulling the launcehr away so simultaneously pulling both the string and the launcher.