beybladeforums.com elegantly suspended by lovely webmasters

Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: 18184661541fb781ca4ed4.gif]

I still have yet to figure out what the hell that is. Looks like something from the cover of some old school NES game...
Katashi Wrote:

I still have yet to figure out what the hell that is. Looks like something from the cover of some old school NES game...

I think its from Dungeons and Dragons.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

It is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beholder
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

It is.

And now the mystery has been solved. Elliot is sure to carp slap all of us for not knowing this.
Katashi Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

It is.

And now the mystery has been solved. Elliot is sure to carp slap all of us for not knowing this.

I used to play D&D, so.. Lips_sealed
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

It is.

I used to play D&D, so.. Lips_sealed

And now even more of the plot has been explain. Brilliant!
Kei Wrote:THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

XDXDXDXD

Roan Wrote:
Alice Wrote:I don't blame them in the slightest. Everyone was making it so hard for them, I don't think they had a choice.

What?!

We weren't making it hard for them at all. They really brought it upon themselves. They were lousy at running the place and we made it readily apparent to them.

Over, and over, and over again, we emphasized that fact, and all they did was hire Brad to keep them happy, then got pissed when he started making some much needed managerial decisions.

G Wrote:"BeybladeForums.com Team"

Nothing I can come up with can properly satirize that myth enough.

Raikun Wrote:BBF is undergoing a purge by ZANON.

Sounds like the plot of some cliche fantasy.

Raikun Wrote:Sorry, that is, for being so 'incompetant' at a job that noone else wanted to do until you came along.

Spelling "incompetent" correctly might help get your point across better.

Katashi Wrote:And now the mystery has been solved. Elliot is sure to carp slap all of us for not knowing this.

I actually PLAY D&D, too, and I didn't know that. XD
Jesus guys, even I knew that. Mostly because I searched Beholder's real name and found it on a D&D site. XD
OMG for a minute, I thought Brad was Beholder himself!

Well, I didn't play D&D, but I knew his avatar was a monster from the game.
Holy carp you people didn't know what the Beholder was? Blasphemy! Blasphemy! Immunity to magic when he stares at you! x_X

Raikun Wrote:I don't mean to leave this community on bad terms, however.

I love it whenever people say this. It really cracks me up.
I'm not a racist, but ...
I don't remember who said it, but whoever it was totally called it.

Rai came back with a story.
I carp told you so!
Still not back up. Wonder if it's ever coming back.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Still not back up. Wonder if it's ever coming back.

It already has, in another dimension where Rai keeps all his promises and people ride flying squids.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Still not back up. Wonder if it's ever coming back.

It already has, in another dimension where Rai keeps all his promises and people ride flying squids.

and zanon

zanon does things
god damn i'm out 20 bucks

where are my episodes
Yeah, it had a lot of potential. We waited too long to get this thing moving and as time went on this whole thing started to bore the hell out of me. I couldn't stand the forums anymore. It was the same old stuff from before, not being able to get our carp together. So in a way I kind of walked out on the whole thing without really actually doing so. Everytime I came on the forums, it seemed as though nothing had changed. It didn't really make a difference one way or another if I was on or not because I did all the work necessary to open the site (at the time) and there wasn't really anything I could do from my position. I knowledge of Beyblade was weak and it was pretty much gone when 2007 arrived.

All I can say is sorry for the inconvienience and that I wish I would've tried harder. But was tough for me to stay interested in Beyblade when the whole thing just seemed to stop. No new Beyblades, no new anime. It had this treadmill effect on me where you walk/run, but you never really go anywhere. I don't know. I've been so out of this thing that I don't even know the whole story anymore.
Gunner Wrote:Yeah, it had a lot of potential. We waited too long to get this thing moving and as time went on this whole thing started to bore the hell out of me. I couldn't stand the forums anymore. It was the same old stuff from before, not being able to get our carp together. So in a way I kind of walked out on the whole thing without really actually doing so. Everytime I came on the forums, it seemed as though nothing had changed. It didn't really make a difference one way or another if I was on or not because I did all the work necessary to open the site (at the time) and there wasn't really anything I could do from my position. I knowledge of Beyblade was weak and it was pretty much gone when 2007 arrived.

All I can say is sorry for the inconvienience and that I wish I would've tried harder. But was tough for me to stay interested in Beyblade when the whole thing just seemed to stop. No new Beyblades, no new anime. It had this treadmill effect on me where you walk/run, but you never really go anywhere. I don't know. I've been so out of this thing that I don't even know the whole story anymore.

the whole story isn't worth it, trust me lol
It seemed ok-ish to me but I used it for general discussion more than beyblade discussion. It's just fun to know that people will be on who have the same sort of interests. Ah well, wouldn't it be ironic if they kept up that message saying that the site isn't closed for like 10 years? I bet that will end up happening lol.
Surfingpikachao Wrote:It seemed ok-ish to me but I used it for general discussion more than beyblade discussion. It's just fun to know that people will be on who have the same sort of interests. Ah well, wouldn't it be ironic if they kept up that message saying that the site isn't closed for like 10 years? I bet that will end up happening lol.

http://zeropositive.com/
this site has been on "coming soon" status since late 2004, made by the BBF owner (Rai)
I'm surprised that they continue the subscription for server.