beybladeforums.com elegantly suspended by lovely webmasters

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Raikun Wrote:Holy hell ww.

I've not disappeared from the internet yet it seems.

I hope i can fade from memory soon enough.

Some arguments are better left to die, aren't they? =]

it would be easier to forget you if you didn't post to complain about it

... people(including you) have been bumping this topic every couple of weeks, and that's Rai first post since what? Three months ago?

Uncertain

Also, image died wtf
yeah but who comes to a board to say that they hope they're forgotten about really

this probably wasn't ever going to get posted in again

edit: am i being chastised for posting in a topic?
Tamer Brad Wrote:yeah but who comes to a board to say that they hope they're forgotten about really

well you chastised him first technically
Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:yeah but who comes to a board to say that they hope they're forgotten about really

well you chastised him first technically

not really, just saying that reminding people to forget about you is probably not an effective way of getting people to forget about you

jp was the one seemingly chastising me anyway, i'm not really sure what rai is getting at
Eh, I was just saying it seemed like you were being unnecissarily rude to Rai. Uncertain
J.P. Black Wrote:Eh, I was just saying it seemed like you were being unnecissarily rude to Rai. Uncertain

i wasn't trying to be

anyway so bbf not up yet, rai do you still talk to zanon at all? is it ever coming back?
The picture won't even come up on mine Uncertain
Xeno Wrote:The picture won't even come up on mine Uncertain

same here, think it's gone
There's a new image up now. o.o
Kei Wrote:There's a new image up now. o.o

what the hell

SEE GUYS THIS TOPIC IS STILL RELEVANT

this looks more like a conclusion than anything though, who the hell knows really
This thread is "to be continued" (most likely, or maybe not) now
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.beybladeforums.com/

08/08/08

Speechless

iiinteresting
lmao do they think it's really going to be successful

don't even say last time was successful either
o.0 That's the forums that I was in before it closed. After it went away, I came here. ^^
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:29 PM)narushi Wrote: o.0 That's the forums that I was in before it closed. After it went away, I came here. ^^

Yeah, that is pretty much what everyone on there did.
I think it's awesome that he paid for a server to host splash pages and change them every few months! You can't get cooler than that.
How was beybladeforums? I wasn't around when it was up.Was there a lot of members?
(Aug. 06, 2008  2:04 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: How was beybladeforums? I wasn't around when it was up.Was there a lot of members?

It was about the same size member-wise, but the forum was poorly run by the administration and ultimately fell apart.
(Aug. 06, 2008  1:40 AM)Composer of Requiems Wrote: I think it's awesome that he paid for a server to host splash pages and change them every few months! You can't get cooler than that.

composer knows the game
nothing's happening on the 8th

move along :}
maybe that's the day the domain expires? lol
Damn, why does everything go downon 8.8.08? I mean, yeah, it's cool, but enough allready!

Photoshopped Beyblade screenshots probably won't help members go back. Although out of curiousity, I'll check it.

But y'know, ZP's never been good with promises...
8.08.08 is the day of the olympics too. o.o