beybladeforums.com elegantly suspended by lovely webmasters

(Aug. 14, 2008  4:01 AM)Raikun Wrote: I don't mean the current bbspirit,

I mean the bbspirit back when it was headed by "Kyle" and even I got a moderator spot at 13.

Honestly, I said "the bbspirit counterpart to OTC"

sounds more like you meant to say ty kamara hahahaha
(Aug. 14, 2008  4:01 AM)Raikun Wrote: I don't mean the current bbspirit,

I mean the bbspirit back when it was headed by "Kyle" and even I got a moderator spot at 13.

Honestly, I said "the bbspirit counterpart to OTC"

I still find that horribly offensive and I think Kai V would agree with me. We both ran a tight shift on that forum. OtC came after Street Beyblade bombed, but both were working towards the same goal when. Secondly Kyle left and it was only when Vegitto took it over that OtC was at the peak. BBS was around when Street Beyblade was around and things were a LOT different. This is a different situation with 3 and for the record Brad is right BBspirit is a lot better than Beybladeforums.com because it has the same goal. Not just there because it's back but because we love the game and (I think BB Spirit will handle this better than anyone) the Anime/manga.
FINE

"TY KAMARA".

:}

i didnt mean to offend anyone, bad statement.

you need to stop taking it too serious, I meant it as an analogy.
:} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :}
Ah, to be honest I have no idea how this came to be a discussion of who is the better site.

BBF isn't here to outdo anyone. And anyone who thinks that should really read this post.

We don't care that we're releasing old G-Rev Episodes and we don't aim on being a super-forum with thousands of members. We're just doing what we want to do. We've got nothing to offer BeyWiki or BBSpirit because that was never the plan. But we do have episodes for anyone who wants to watch them. Yeah, our forum is half-dead but I like it better that way than full of unhappy members.

I just want to try and justify our place in all of this because even though no one seems to care about us, this topic has a lot to say.
to be fair, this topic is ancient and was a lot more relevant when it was made