beybladeforums.com elegantly suspended by lovely webmasters

Seems like they didn't the posts since forever ago lol
Guess they weren't lying after all.

Can't say I plan on visiting there.
I'm not even going to humour this ...

They have no passion for Beyblade and all it is is a forum. They really have nothing to offer us.
(Aug. 09, 2008  8:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They have no passion for Beyblade and all it is is a forum. They really have nothing to offer us.

"Let it be known that we are taking Beyblade Forums in a new direction. Completing this project is our utmost priority now. So we won't be participating much in serious hobby discussion."

This pretty much confirmed it.

Why are they still putting all of this effort into subbing G-Rev when MFB just released today and the new anime is right around the corner?

Most of the people who will end up joining that forum will do so because they are new fans drawn in by MFB, they aren't going to know what G-Rev is and probably won't care.

I dunno, I just think focusing on a dead anime is not the best idea. Especially when said anime has already been licensed and published pretty much worldwide.
blast they have exclusive corocoro scans

blasssst
Those are awesome. There is some really nice side views of Pegasus, Bull, Leo, and Sagittario on those scans.

Also, LOL, I hope those hideous characters on the last page are not the for the new anime series. :-P
it's not like they're the beyblade authority lol

so i'm not really worried

it's probably just spite LOL
(Aug. 10, 2008  6:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Also, LOL, I hope those hideous characters on the last page are not the for the new anime series. :-P

Beyblade is moving in a new art direction to bring back nostalgic memories of the yesteryear. Expect guest appearances by Doraemon and his magical BEYPOCKET.
I dunno, but, Beyblade Forums looks kinda...dead. It's really not the same. Without the old pros from the old days, (See: 90% of active Beywiki users) BBF isn't much of anything.

And the fact that they keep all the older topics and members is nice, and good for a good browsing, it really doesn't fit the mood for a rebirth. Beyblade Forums may be back, but the community is as dead as ever.
(Nov. 03, 2007  5:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they have truly proven their commitment

*coughotccough*
(Aug. 10, 2008  5:24 PM)Wilderness Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2007  5:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they have truly proven their commitment

*coughotccough*

*coughbbtcough*
FYI, BBT is still live and well, at a different site address/server, and with a partial new name. Some people go by that name, most go by BBT. Smile

Can I get some skin?
(Aug. 10, 2008  5:59 PM)Wilderness Wrote: FYI, BBT is still live and well, at a different site address/server, and with a partial new name. Some people go by that name, most go by BBT. Smile

Can I get some skin?

I don't know if its really appropriate to call it BBT anymore lol
It doesn't matter what the official name is, we're still the same people, doing the same thing.
(Aug. 10, 2008  6:28 PM)Wilderness Wrote: It doesn't matter what the official name is, we're still the same people, doing the same thing.

which is being tools and downvoting comments on youtube videos and leaving comments you say you want to punch me in the face and waging some arbitrary "war" on me for god knows what reason

also i was pretty much homeless when i closed otc, so uh

also get out
Alright

I have interwebs now in hong kong

basically, zpfansubs (not related to zeropositive in any way), is the new way for people to catch up on g-rev and watch subbed episodes for the first time at dvd quality with a decent translation, in preparation for the MFB anime etc.

ZP is something completely different which has been functioning on quakenet for a long time now underground, and is about to go "public".

it's not out there to compete with beywiki, think of it as a bbspirit alternative to otc, for anime discussion etc.

just, less cancer.

I really respect jeremy and zanon with their attempt to do this.
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:24 PM)Raikun Wrote: just, less cancer.

?
BBSpirit is actually a very good site. The sub for Ep 1 you've released is admirable, but it's just one episode and meaningless in the larger scale. Kai-V has been working very hard on BBS and it's frankly incredibly rude and pretentious of you to make a comment like that.
I was just wondering where Beyblade Spirit was supposed to fit ...
(Aug. 13, 2008  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was just wondering where Beyblade Spirit was supposed to fit ...

Well now you know you filthy weaboo Serious
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:24 PM)Raikun Wrote: ZP is something completely different which has been functioning on quakenet for a long time now underground, and is about to go "public".

???????
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: blast they have exclusive corocoro scans

blasssst

This is going to sound incredibly random to anyone who hasn't read beybladeforums.com, but...

Why wouldn't Koroku let you use the scans? I've seen him (kinda) on DATS before, he doesn't seem that bad of a guy. :\
I don't mean the current bbspirit,

I mean the bbspirit back when it was headed by "Kyle" and even I got a moderator spot at 13.

Honestly, I said "the bbspirit counterpart to OTC"