beybladeforums.com elegantly suspended by lovely webmasters

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Go to the site now it's been changed, and it looks rather cute.

Late to the party; we've been discussing this for a while.
Eh whatever Let em close the door after the horse has bolted who cares? It's not gonna affect us. We already moved. Although that revolution bit is a tad dramatic..
Ozuma Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Go to the site now it's been changed, and it looks rather cute.

Late to the party; we've been discussing this for a while.
Eh whatever Let em close the door after the horse has bolted who cares? It's not gonna affect us. We already moved. Although that revolution bit is a tad melodramatic..

Fixed.
the revolution:

new forum skin coming Q2 2008
Tamer Brad Wrote:the revolution:

new forum skin coming Q2 2008

lmao

Sad thing is that's probably what will happen.
Yeah, it's pretty rude of them to just close the site like that and not refund anyone.
Don't worry Rai will probably come back with a story. They always do.
"BeybladeForums.com Team"
I find that somewhat funny.

edit: couple pages too late lol

No matter what they do, they're never getting us back there.
I'd go back, but they'd have to bribe me with a status bag. Preferably Fendi or Balenciaga.
I was urged by Zanon to not retaliate but I feel the need to retain my dignity.

The whole of the ZP server was wiped. The server got owned when redbus, london (where 90% of british datacenters are kept) had a power failure. Hence half of london's internet sites going down for about 5 minutes.

The front page of zeropositive.com is a page from AGES ago, the whole server's files are from a backup from about a year ago. Don't believe me? Archive.org that carp.

Coincidentally, the beybladeforums backup had to be loaded.

This left a number of posts taken off (though Zanon was kind enough to inform me a lot of the things you guys had been saying about me, tyvm) so we moved the board to a secret location and are currently undergoing a purge.

No,

BBF is undergoing a purge by ZANON.

I am the laziest webmaster you'll ever meet.

Honestly.

And I've never argued against that.

Brad, could you stop making me out to be some kind of evil figure when it was ME in the first place that supported you and gave you admin MANY months ago until Zanon expressed his dissatisfaction with said actions and encouraged me to revoke your status as admin.

"Ask Rai."

It was never my goal to argue in the first place.

But the thing about this community is that people like to make a mountain out of a molehill. You people loved to complain about how me and zanon gave you all pretty much freedom to do whatever you wanted.

I was the moneybags, yes I was. Guess what, without me BBF would have never existed. Last time I checked BBF was responsible for getting a LARGE number of people back together.

I never claimed I was a great administrator.

I just claimed that as pretty much a silent shareholder in the community I should have SOME say in what happens.

Or, atleast, I should be at least informed.

The uproar that was cuased by your becoming of admin was because I was very much NOT consulted when the choice of handing over what was to some extent MY board to a third party was made.

Brad,

you have fooled a number of people, and a large number of people are wrapped around your fingers.

Regardless, I felt I should have had my say.

Zanon gave you power. When I made a public display out of the fact that I was pretty pissed that noone had even thought of TELLING me about this, you got threatened. You thought I would revoke your power. However, did I ever make an attempt to do such a thing? Do you think I have the carp time or energy to do something like that? Hell, do you think I would do something like that in a community where they WORSHIP you as their almighty ruler and submit themselves, bottoms up, to your staff of righteous virtue?

It wasn't enough for you. You wanted ABSOLUTE power. You decided that my threat was too great for you, even though I pretty much made it clear I had no intention to do anything about you. I hadn't touched that community in MONTHS.

Tamer Brad, you are single handedly the biggest genius I have ever encountered. What you lack in terms of being mentally astute or, for lack of a better word, 'witty', you make up in sheer cunning.

Thank you, my friends, for repaying me so nicely for doing something I never HAD to do in the first place. I supported you all, even though I didn't have time to ACTUALLY get involved (and I doubt very much I have itme to contribute to a community so disjointed and, well, depressive) and have things MUCH better to do with my time (like, I don't know, having a healthy social, educational and physical life) than post and moderate a forum so small that the members should have been (god forbid) COMPETANT enough not to have to be nazi'd over 24/7.

I quit this community a long time ago. I just find the dramatics of an elaborate departure, well, just not as amicable as I used to. I was 13 when I came to this community, and I matured far beyond spinning tops in the subsequent years. I'm only 16 now, and to be honest I'm still as apathetic as ever.

Ciao.

I'm still running ZP (which, by the way, is a much more successful business than you could imagine), but predominantly because it's easy money, because my school loves the fact I do web design, and I need some kind of alias behind my own as a designer. I have never really needed nor used zeropositive.com. Well, that's a lie. I have. Many years ago.

I'm also still supporting Zanon and his efforts with DATs.

So, unfortunately, you lot may have to run into me again in the future.

Sorry. Sorry, that is, for being so 'incompetant' at a job that noone else wanted to do until you came along.

and for doing so LITTLE for the community that I had NO obligation to do anything for ANYWAY.

I don't mean to leave this community on bad terms, however.

So,

Minna, mittekure,
Sayonara.
Rai, no one is complaining about you opening and paying for BBF, I for one am grateful that you did because it brought a large majority of the community back together. The problem is that you, along with GuardianX and Zanon either didn't have the time or the interest in the community, and never really supported it as a community. Sure, you payed for BBF, Zanon lurked for a while and locked some threads, but none of you actively posted and supported the community. Because of this, their was poor communication between the staff and the community.

A community with no clear leader is a community destined to fall.
I'm not fooling anyone. I'm just presenting my opinion and doing the best I can. Of course, others -- such as yourself -- are free to disagree with me. That's your right, of course.

I don't really feel a need to respond to Rai's post, as I'm sure anyone reading can tell how ridiculous it is without me having to point out what makes it so. Basically, Rai is acting just as we'd expect the caricature of Rai we've painted to act: "I was a silent shareholder, I PAID FOR IT, I never had to do it anyway, wahhhhhh~" I find it pretty amusing how our polarized notions of how Rai behaves turned out to be incredibly accurate.

If anyone feels that I am manipulating them -- to which I would ask, for what gain? -- bring it to my attention. Anyone here is free to disagree with me. Of course, it doesn't seem that many do.

Otherwise, and rather disappointingly, Rai's post hasn't told us much we didn't already know. Shame; I expected more.
i still don't know why i was blocked. i thought we were like...friends?

and can i have my 20$ back? i bet it was never even used.
dude afaik you blocked me.

and it was used. on a carp script that actually i regret every penny we spent on it.
i didn't block you! i was busy when you IMed me, and before i could respond you blocked me. look at my topic at BBF. I posted the chatlog.

so that guy was useless? let me guess, it was one of zanon's friends lol
PM/MSN, not a chat room, please. Smile
brad obviously that is not going to work as i am currently blocked
Quote:and have things MUCH better to do with my time (like, I don't know, having a healthy social, educational and physical life) than post and moderate a forum so small that the members should have been (god forbid) COMPETANT enough not to have to be nazi'd over 24/7.

I'm pretty sure most of use have lives too, but it wouldn't have just hurt to check up on the forums daily.
Artie Wrote:brad obviously that is not going to work as i am currently blocked

PM.
ahhh the beyblade community, life just isn't the same without all the beef
Silver Kane Wrote:ahhh the beyblade community, life just isn't the same without all the beef

Thanks, this was very productive!
lol I wouldn't consider this thread in general "productive"? :p
Silver Kane Wrote:lol I wouldn't consider this thread in general "productive"? :p

you're right, nobody needs to wonder why the largest beyblade site in the world just vanished
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:lol I wouldn't consider this thread in general "productive"? :p

you're right, nobody needs to wonder why the largest beyblade site in the world just vanished

LMAO! Beholder's avatar popped up in my head.