beyblade nicknames

Ray unicorno= manly unicorn
I chose that well u know why
well i had a spare leone clear wheel that i coloured blue and its facebolt snapped so i use bluetak until my metal facebolts come.

Now its called

Rock BlueTack

XD
I painted my Counter Leone's clear wheel red and white, nicknamed it "404 Exlynk".
I call my Vulcan Horseus 85RF: OP.
i call my LLDrago what ryuuga calls his

"L- DRAYGOH"
MF Gravity Perseus D125RF - "Medusa's Beheader", or simply just, "The Beheader".

MF Meteo L-Drago II (Absorb Ver., Kyoushuu Mode) 100R²F - "Kiba-chan". It means, "Fang", but I treat it like a child, hence the use of "chan".
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:33 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus D125RF - "Medusa's Beheader", or simply just, "The Beheader".

MF Meteo L-Drago II (Absorb Ver., Kyoushuu Mode) 100R²F- "Kiba-chan". It means, "Fang", but I treat it like a child, hence the use of "chan".
Don't you mean LRF?
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:46 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Don't you mean LRF?

R²F and LRF are two different bottoms, the shape is exactly opposite.
I use R²F because my LRF is slightly warped, and I need to take pics of my Set before I wear it down. R²F is awesome on it though.

Edit: I know you read my spoiler in my sig; that's just the ideal combo. In actuality, I use R²F.
I call my MF Lightning L Drago 90RF "Ivan".

Because I have a terrible sense of humour.
I nick named my Virgo Tower Driger, because It's a tall blade with a metal wheel capable of upper attack.
I call my Destabilizer combo (Secret) 'Watch your step', because I suck at jokes.
Pegasis=Peggy
Cancer/Aquila/Phoenix=Hasbro counterparts with an extremely exaggerated Californian accent.
My n00by friend nicknamed my Ldrago Hasbro Super Vortex set recolour "Goldie". RIIIGHT...
Haha, I called my combo, rock aquario WD145WB Blader DJ
I also like to call the Leone whee "Androgynous", because of how often it is used in the anime.
Pegasis= pega pega

Sometimes i call my leone silverado just because it's silver.:\
I nicknamed my combo 'beyblade'. I think it's rather original.
I nick name my Rock Giraffe=Dranzer MSUV xD
i nicknamed my Rock Scorpio ''Rocky'' because it sounds awesome!!!
I named my Pegasus you *spin me right round*
Galaxy Galian (Pegasis) W105R2F. I got the name by thinking of Galaxy.
I call my L-Drago (Upper) C145 WD "Velveteen Chai"

it's sexy like that Grin