Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
What YukoRay14 means, is that in a zero-G stadium, it is hard to make a solid head-on collision, unlike the BB-10. Smile
Thank you, that's what I wanted to say.
I agree with theblackdragon and Yuko Ray 14.

Also, no offense to anyone, but please stop posting random ideas. I'm so frustrated with all the bad posts in this thread I'm on the brink of discussing the Top Tiers with the few members that have contributed to this thread in the last few pages via PM.
(May. 11, 2013  2:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I agree with theblackdragon and Yuko Ray 14.

Also, no offense to anyone, but please stop posting random ideas. I'm so frustrated with all the bad posts in this thread I'm on the brink of discussing the Top Tiers with the few members that have contributed to this thread in the last few pages via PM.

Good point shinobuXD. I would suggest putting in MB for stamina. It actually handles sway pretty well. Someone at my last tourney wiped the floor with everyone with MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB (except my brother and me Tongue_out). Anyway, it did great. It works pretty well with genbull too. Smile

Also, Thunderdome and I discussed this a while back, but FS (yes, I said FS Tongue_out) is actually great for sway-defense. Who knows why but it totally is.

Reviser Reviser E230FS vs. MSF-H Wyvang Balro E230GF
Reviser launched first on all launches.
Reviser: wins, 19/20 (All OS)
Balro: wins, 1/20 (1 OGKO)
Reviser Reviser E230FS win rate: 95%

Despite the fact that sway-attack isn't very affective against heavy combos, FS still did a great job.
Smile
I still think it should be an official thread and testing of this kind of things, because it has to tested against more things than one combo
I guess so, but someone should do a testing thread 0g for Balro.
For balance type beyblades, you should try MSF-H _____ _____ SP230WD, because originally if you put it the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium, WD would stay in the middle of the stadium. But in the Zero-G Stadium, it has a lot of potential, I have tested it. It has potential because when you launch a combo with WD in the Stadium, it would stay in the middle, but... if it is battling a Sway Attack Beyblade, it would "mimick" the Sway Attack Type and in most cases, sway out the opposing beyblade. If paired with SP230, WD has a far less chance of being swayed out because the SP230 would in most cases ricochet back into the stadium regaining spin rotation and balance, so... for this reason it is a potential combo part. I hope this helps *Ginga*!
Do you have tests to prove this? It's useless information unless you can actually prove it does what you say it does. And does it do good against top tier beyblades.
(May. 11, 2013  7:00 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: For balance type beyblades, you should try MSF-H _____ _____ SP230WD, because originally if you put it the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium, WD would stay in the middle of the stadium. But in the Zero-G Stadium, it has a lot of potential, I have tested it. It has potential because when you launch a combo with WD in the Stadium, it would stay in the middle, but... if it is battling a Sway Attack Beyblade, it would "mimick" the Sway Attack Type and in most cases, sway out the opposing beyblade. If paired with SP230, WD has a far less chance of being swayed out because the SP230 would in most cases ricochet back into the stadium regaining spin rotation and balance, so... for this reason it is a potential combo part. I hope this helps *Ginga*!

Ummm... WD actually gets completely destroyed by sway attackers, no matter what track it's put on.
Tongue_out WD is decent for stamina, but BWD is much better, since it can resist OGKO. Smile
I've seen WD be able to somehow avoid being swayed out when the stadium sways. Its weird, it almost countersways and takes over while the one that started swaying gets KOed. I've seen it happen, what hes saying could be legit.
I tested sp230 wd some and it does sway defense some but 2/3 times it gets swayed out.
That reminds me, Thunder Dome tested MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230TB. It might not be really really good, but its the only thing so far that can go under balance if you ask me. Here are his tests
MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs E230 GCF
Genbull launched first
Genbull:19 (19 Sway KO)
Kerbecs: 1 (1 Sway KO)
Genbull win percentage 95%
Detail results
Spoiler (Click to View)
In this match Kerbecs would go around the stadium fast and Genbull would move some but not enough to get knocked out and kerbecs would get knocked out.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-L Gryph^2 SA165 (Normal mode) GF
Genbull launched first
Genbull: 16 (16 Sway KO)
Gryph: 4 (4 Sway KO)
Genbull win percentage: 80%
Detail Results
Spoiler (Click to View)
About the same thing as the last game. It would spin fast and make Genbull move around a lot (More than Kerbecs) but couldn't get it out of the stadium. Then Gryph would get out of the stadium.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-F Gargoyle^2 B;D
Genbull on odd and Gargoyle on even
Genbull: 9 (9 OS)
Gargoyle: 1 (1 OS)
Genbull win percentage: 90%
Detail Results
Spoiler (Click to View)
Genbull had some close ones when battling Gargoyle, but still won.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-L Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Normal Mode) BWD
Genbull: 0
Dragooon: 10 (10 OS)
Genbull Win Percentage: 0%
Detail Results
Spoiler (Click to View)
Yeah it was obvious that Dragooon was going to win this
I do have tests to prove this. My tests were in the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium. They were

Gargole Ifraid SA165(normal mode)GF vs Saramanda Bahamdia SP230WD

Gargole Ifraid SA165GF: 2 wins (1 SO, 1 OS)

Saramanda Bahamdia SP230WD:18 wins (10 OS, 5 SO, and 3 KO)

Saramanda Bahamdia Win Percentage: 90%

Thank you!
OK, since this thread is being cluttered with semi-useless posts, I am going to have to say this:
Create a thread about a combo that you think should be top tier, and discussions about that combo will take place in that thread only. Also, if there is already a thread for it, USE IT!!!

This thread is only a conferring place, not a thread to throw useless ideas around.
I got completely different results.
Set Up
3 Segment Grip
Beylauncher R
Grip Extension
Grip Rubber
Angle Compass
Zero G Attack Stadium

Gargoyle Ifraid SA165 (Normal Mode) GF vs Saramanda Bahamdia SP230 WD
Ifraid: 18 (16 Sway KO, 2 OS)
Saramanda: 2 (2 Sway KO)
2 Ties
Saramanda Bahamdia SP230 WD Win Percentage: 10%
Detail Results
Ifraid OSed Saramanda when it bounced it around to much and it stayed in the stadium.
Huh. Well, I tested theblackdragons combination against my combo.

Set Up: 3 Segment Grip

Beylauncher LR

Grip Extension

Grip Rubber

LED Sight

Zero-G Attack Stadium

Saramanda Bahamdia SP230WD vs Revizer Dragooon SA165 (Normal Mode) RDF

Reviser: 9 wins (2KO, 5OS, 2SO)
Saramanda: 10 wins (2 KO, 3 OS 5 SO)

Reviser Dragooon was trying to spin steal, but it also swayed too much.
Guys seriously. This is Ginga's thread and he just asked not to talk about unproven things. We don't know whether that combo is good or not since it hasn't been tested much. Create a thread for it and post there about it instead of here!
Thank you for pointing that out Ultra.
Okay Uncertain I just wanted to help *Ginga* out with the Balance space.
Yeah guys, this thread should be for combos that have already been proven to have potential, not random new combos that haven't been tested. Even if you have tests for them, create a new thread if it is necessary, like *Ginga* said.
(May. 11, 2013  10:24 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I've seen WD be able to somehow avoid being swayed out when the stadium sways. Its weird, it almost countersways and takes over while the one that started swaying gets KOed. I've seen it happen, what hes saying could be legit.

Do you have any test results? If you do, could you post them? 'Cause I tried it and it didn't work, but if it really can, then it would be a super-useful piece! Smile (for the tier-list I mean...)
Yeah, I guess I will make a Thread.
No comment about MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230TB?
Metal ball definitely needs to be added to sway defense i cant test it because i dont want to wear down my mb before the revolution but theres a lot of new threads that use mb and and r very good.
Pretty sure my Phantom E230 thing needs to be added (see why here): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Pha...BWD-MB-EWD