Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Apr. 25, 2013  2:14 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: This may be a bit ambitious, but do people think we are ready for a tier list? I mean, this seems fine to me, barring it uses Ingulit's format.
Sway Attack
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165/E230/SP230 CF/GF/GCF

Smash Attack
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang W145/160 RF/R2F/XF

Sway Defense
MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230 BSF/RSF/RS

Stamina
MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BGrin

Duo Cancer BGrin

Of course, it is only five combos, but if that is all that is competitive so far, that's all that's competitive. What do you guys think?[/i]
Does anyone else think that we should Test MSF-H Killlerken Genbull SA165 TB? It actually works pretty good. I think it has potential to be on the list.
Guys, we can't test just one thing and say it could go on the list, we need to test a TON of stuff, then pick the best for each type of bey.
Well... I think some things can be obvious, for example:
Zero G attack:
Metal Wheel: Diablo
Chrome Wheel: Wyvang, Dragooon (on top for left spin), Begirados, Girago, Balro, Gryph, Phoenic (only one should be recommended), Pegasis(?)
Track: E230/SP230/SA165
Bottom: CF/CGF/GF

Zero G defense:
Metal Wheel: Duo
Chrome Wheel: Revizer, Gargole, Killerken, Dragooon (only for left spin)
Track: E230/SP230/SA165(?)/F230
Bottom: RS/RSF/BSF/SF/ES(?)

Still some things should be more tested, but we have something in the mid time

Stamina (some tests still needed)
Metal Wheel: Duo, Phantom
Chrome Wheel: Revizer, Genbull, Dragooon (only for spin equalizers), Orojya
Track: E230/W145 (only with WD & BWD/T125 (only with BWD)/SA165 (for spin equalizers)/TH170
Bottom: WD/D/SD/BWD/EWD (only for spin equalizers)
4D: B : D

Balance: (this should be more tested... I think is possible to make more of this type)
Metal Wheel: Duo
Chrome Wheel: Dragooon (for left spin), Saramanda (pure balance wheel), Girago, Wyvang
Track: F230
Bottom: CF/GCF

For "normal" attacka and defense... attack is what I think needs really serious testing, defense is more like, the same has Zero G Defense but using only Rubber bottoms... (I think)
Good point Ginga. I think Revizer Dragooon SA165 CF is a top tier, son e it will also OS defenders since it has good LAD.

To others saying certain stuff should go up- if you have valid tests to show, I'd be more than happy to add it. I just don't wanna add stuff with tests only against Dragooon, like Duo SA165 BWD and Revizer Revizer T125 WD, unless its just winning tournaments left and right.

So, does everyone agree that the list is good? I really want to have someone put a tier list before Monday.
Here's my idea for the tier list ( I'll try to get testing up later)

Sway Attack
MSF-H Gryph/Wyvang/Barlo SA165/SP230/E230 GF/GCF/CF

Sway defense
MSF-H Killerken Revizer/ Revizer^2 E230 RS/BSF/FS/SB

Left Spin
MSF-H Killerken/Revizer Dragooon BD/ SA165 EWD/BWD

Left Spin Sway Attack
MSF-H Barlo/Gryph/Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Zero g attack) CF/GCF

Stamina
Duo Cancer/Cygnus BD
Duo Cancer/Cygnus SA165 BWD/EWD
MSF-H Killerken/Revizer Genbull SA165 TB/EWD/W2D (W2D needa more testing)

This is not a complete tier list. It is just some of my ideas that have potential to go on the tier list.
should be pointed... if I remember right Left Spin + B : D isn't a sway defense combo, is only a left spin spin equalizer, so... what if we put the actual B : D for stamina and RS/BSF/etc. for left spin sway defense, making clear that any left spin can't be sway by right spin and vice versa?
But that is niche, since it will only beat left spin sway.
Does Duo B:D actually work against anything apart from spin stealers? Also same question with anything else on B:D really? Speaking for the UK meta I don't think anyone really uses them. I mean a synchrom B:D combo and it got beaten by an uncustomised Big Bang Pegasis. I think that F:D should be tested since B:D has a lot of use again.
OK, after viewing everybody's list suggestions I came up with this:
If Wyvang Wyvang does well against E230 in Zero-G, Defense against Smash is pretty dead. The Scythe idea that Ingulit uses in BB-10 only works because it doesn't scrape. That combo would scrape so badly in ZG and we know it, haha.
F230CF can be balance (can sway and has good stamina and LAD)
So phantom seems to be outclassed finaly. May be scythe could be usefull but with an other height. And there was no more use for basalt?
The only way I would ever use Basalt in Zero G now is with Basalt BD. I mean there aren't much good uses for it. Synchromes work better than it for defense in Zero G.
(Apr. 29, 2013  10:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, after viewing everybody's list suggestions I came up with this:
If Wyvang Wyvang does well against E230 in Zero-G, Defense against Smash is pretty dead. The Scythe idea that Ingulit uses in BB-10 only works because it doesn't scrape. That combo would scrape so badly in ZG and we know it, haha.
My thoughts are in bold.

Sorry for requesting so much, I'd test this stuff myself if I had BWD and a couple other parts. We just can't put stuff up without tests to back it up.
reading the last top tier list again I have one simple thing I hate, and that thing is that for no matter reason you need E230, 4 of 6 types of beyblades possibles on Zero G uses E230, and Defense ONLY use E230, sorry but that doesn't seems right to me
E230 is for sway defense and sway attack.
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:18 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: reading the last top tier list again I have one simple thing I hate, and that thing is that for no matter reason you need E230, 4 of 6 types of beyblades possibles on Zero G uses E230, and Defense ONLY use E230, sorry but that doesn't seems right to me
E230 is just a versatile part. Also it's not really in that many categories.
I'm meaning that is like dragooon, yes, can be versatile, I would add it for stamina too with certain combos, but when you see it so dominating and at some point is your nearly only option (that's why I pointed defense), even dragooon is not that needed actually

I think should be tested Genbull^2 SR200TB, this combo was tested for BB-10 and has great stamina, and TB I think is the only stamina tip that can be used for Zero G Defense, if I remember right

(I'm not testing because of lack of time and I need certain parts too)
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:17 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2013  10:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, after viewing everybody's list suggestions I came up with this:
My thoughts are in bold.
Replies to your very bold responses(cwutididthere) (Click to View)
(Apr. 29, 2013  10:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
Replies to your very bold responses(cwutididthere) (Click to View)

Ok, 1. Good to know.
2. I don't know, no official tests on my part. If I test it officially and get better results, I'll post a thread.
3. I think something as simple as MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang E230/SP230/SA165 CF/GCF/GF would be fine.
4. Revizer Dragooon SA165(Normal)CF anyone?
5. Ok. I can go for that.
6. Good to know.
7. Lets wait and see what others say I guess.
8. Great! Thank you! I can do WD and the likes.
9. Same as above.
10. KainHighwind tested the W2D variant in BB-10 and said it wasn't very good.
11. Thank you!
12 and 13. I figured most people wouldn't have two Duos. If someone does and wants to test that instead, even better.
My thoughts.
So, I've got a question about Reviser Dragooon SA165CF, wouldn't GCF work better, I mean it has the same amount of LAD but more surface area.

(Apr. 29, 2013  11:35 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I think should be tested Genbull^2 SR200TB, this combo was tested for BB-10 and has great stamina, and TB I think is the only stamina tip that can be used for Zero G Defense, if I remember right

BWD also does pretty good vs sway attack.
YukoRay14, you took the words right out of my mouth. Tongue_out
@Yuko Ray14: for my experience has better balance, so is more versatile

Thunder Dome: you only have problem with left spin stamina beyblades (aka: spin equalizers)? or with right spin stamina ones to?
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:02 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: @Yuko Ray14: for my experience has better balance, so is more versatile

No, BWD would be more versatile being that, it has great stamina, is pretty good at not getting sway KO'ed and it is great vs spin stealers, TB can't do that.
TB is amazing against Sway Attack. It has good stamina. But it does lose to spin stealers easier.