Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
He needs something that gets destabilized easily, but is useful for Defense (if I understood his post right).
MS has very low grip, so it isn't the best tip for Defense?
Then again, I've usually seen MS dominate in the Indian Meta-Game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did well...
DrPepsidew, I finally got a got combo. MSF Saramanda Orojya SA165TB. Test it for balance plz

SA165 will cover defensive purposes. MS should be alright.
with bahamadia the chrome wheel is so big and its hard to make good combos with it any suggestions
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:53 PM)diblee123 Wrote: DrPepsidew, I finally got a got combo. MSF Saramanda Orojya SA165TB. Test it for balance plz

SA165 will cover defensive purposes. MS should be alright.

SA165 is not for defense ...
SA165 can be also used at defense purpose but only defense based tips such as BFS, RS, RSF. SA165 have to be in attack mode.
SA165 isn't horrible for defense. A little worse than E230, but still...

What else does everyone think should be tested? I'd love to see Genbull Genbull tested on F230 CF and SR200 TB/CS, but that will be hard, since barely anyone has two Genbulls. Tests of Duo SA165 BWD against right spin BGrin and sway attack would be great, too. Unfortunately, I can't do any of this, because I don't own BWD, SR200, F230, or Genbull.

Other than that, does everyone agree with everything on the current OP list, and does anyone have anything to suggest? I'm hoping we can get a tier list by the end of April.
I think it has to be done better (I mean the format) and there aren't other defensive tracks and wheels?

I will also explain something about my Saramanda Saramanda balance combo (I will try to test more before making a thread for it) I can Sway a Sway Attacker with it, I can match up a Sway Defense and Stamina combos, but not KO or OS them

I have 2 theories, one of them is that i have a defensive tip (BSF or S) but it can't be destabilized easily enough so a stamina combo hit and make it sway the stadium, for a sway defense combo maybe would be better not to sway the stadium, but the moment that it starts swaying it is interesting to try
My other theory is that Saramanda Saramanda has a nice balance, so it doesn't help to be destabilized, but you will need this agaisnt Sway Defense Beyblades

I didn't have problems with Sway Attack combos, I'm testing with Balro Balro E230GCF and it's easily to sway it out
Generally, Revizer Revizer and E230 are slightly better.

The format will be changed to whatever everyone feels is best, of course.

I'll try to try your combo next week. Can it OS defense and 0GKO right spin BGrin?
I'm trying that, needs more testing, I'm trying to fix my B: D, until that it will be difficult (trying to fix it legally)
Well, is anyone going to test my MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165CS? I really want this to be test already.
(Apr. 01, 2013  3:40 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Well, is anyone going to test my MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165CS? I really want this to be test already.

You keep changing the parts; practically guessing - and you expect us to keep up with you ? There was no reference to you making a post about having CS on SA165, and swapped from RDF > TB > MS > Whatever.

Heres an idea, why don't you get the parts, and you test them yourself if you're going to rush people ? Not everyone is free, and has the time to test and play Beyblades every day.
I want to make a defence type zero g and I have samurai Pegasus gladiator bahamdia and bbg 24 set. any suggestions?
(Apr. 01, 2013  2:32 PM)beymasters Wrote: I want to make a defence type zero g and I have samurai Pegasus gladiator bahamdia and bbg 24 set. any suggestions?

There's no really Defensive type Beyblade you can make out of those. Defense Types generally needs something Heavy and Low-recoil; such as Duo and Revizer Revizer. You also need a bulky track (such as BD145, E230, SP230 (decent) etc.), and a Tip which grips well onto the surface; rubber tips (ie. RSF, RS and RB).
By the way beymasters, this topic is strictly for discussing potential Zero-G Top Tier Combos. For questions like your use the "Build Me A Combo! #2" topic.
(Apr. 01, 2013  4:22 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2013  3:40 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Well, is anyone going to test my MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165CS? I really want this to be test already.

You keep changing the parts; practically guessing - and you expect us to keep up with you ? There was no reference to you making a post about having CS on SA165, and swapped from RDF > TB > MS > Whatever.

Heres an idea, why don't you get the parts, and you test them yourself if you're going to rush people ? Not everyone is free, and has the time to test and play Beyblades every day.

Sorry about that, but FORGET about all my other posts, my final Balance Combo is MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165TB. Also MS was for izhkoort combo, he wanted something that would be destabilized easily. I really cant get those beys, but again this is my final product after thinking alot, MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165TB. I think its a great balance type combo.
Have you tested it?
If the answer to that question is no, either A:
Go test it.
Or B:
Don't post random combos.
Thanks.
It might be a good combo, but please go test it.
I have been testing Phantom Aquario W145 MF recently, and it performs well in the Zero-G. I don't have good parts. Hence, I cannot put up the tests. So, anyone ready to help me with this combo's testing?
Sure, I would be glad to test it. So what combos do you think I should use? I'm thinking I should use Killerken Reviser E230CS, and Balro Wyvang E230CF.
Yes, BeybladePants11, those combos will be fine to test it with
Also try to use Orion or Cancer instead of Aquario. I've heard Aquario is not that good on phantom.
Orion isn't any good either. Using Cancer is the best, I've heard...

Well, Orion is certainly better than Aquario on Phantom, but not exactly the best. Using Cancer would mean using Phantom to its fullest potential- which is what we are looking for, I believe?
Orion is a decent substitute for Cancer, but its better if the latter is available...

*Edited post so that I could elaborate a bit- and avoid misunderstandings.
BladingSpirit5 talked to me about this so I decided to make the change.
Cancer on Phantom would surely give it the stamina potential to last longer.
This combo is a bit similar to Phantom 90 MF, but W145 added to avoid scraping problems.
Wait, I don't get it.
Phantom Hades 90MF was built specifically for the BB-10 Stadium. How does a similar combo work here in the Zero-G stadium? It Sway Attacks? Or does it simply evade Sway Attacks better, is better at OSing stuff, or things like that?
I didn't get how this combo works. Care to explain?

Moreover, the OP says that one has to propose a certain combo only if he/she has Test Results/Tournament Outcomes to back their statement...
Phantom would be too light to Sway KO something, it'd be and OS-er. Even then it'd be knocked out instantly. I could test but I don't have MF or W145.
So any alternatives?
It wouldn't really have any alternatives, I believe.
A Zero-G look-alike of Phantom 90MF would need similar parts. Using any decent 145 height track would do, but replacing MF is the tricky part...
XF seemingly works well in Zero-G(I saw it in the Tier List in the OP), so it isn't exactly an alternative, but an improvement of sorts. Something worse would be totally useless.

So for that same combo, there's nothing "much" that would act as an alternative...
However, considering the disadvantages that you just listed, improvisation is the best thing we can do?
So well, things like XF can be used probably?
(Apr. 03, 2013  3:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: It wouldn't really have any alternatives, I believe.
A Zero-G look-alike of Phantom 90MF would need similar parts. Using any decent 145 height track would do, but replacing MF is the tricky part...
XF seemingly works well in Zero-G(I saw it in the Tier List in the OP), so it isn't exactly an alternative, but an improvement of sorts. Something worse would be totally useless.

So for that same combo, there's nothing "much" that would act as an alternative...
However, considering the disadvantages that you just listed, improvisation is the best thing we can do?
So well, things like XF can be used probably?

In my own testing, HF/S is a good stall-er when used in HF mode. Blitz (I believe) used it in a combo for sway :3 So, how about Phantom Cancer AD145 HF/S?