Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:48 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Balance- Nothing comes to mind. Anyone have any suggestions?[/spoiler]

I'm trying to make this but with not enough parts and no Zero G stadium I'm a little stuck! (My Stadium will arrive next week i hope) but I'm wanting to use MSF Saramanda Saramanda, nice balance, weight and shape for this, if someone want to help me, pm me!
shinobu XD: SP230 works good for attack. Also killerken Dragooon BD works good for Spin Stealers. GCF is top tier for atack. F230 is decent for stamina. Needs more testing though.
Hmm GCF should be still on the Sway Attack list if GF/CF isn't available to them however it still works.

Dark why should GCF should be taken down? To me it seems move aggressive than CF IMO.

However we still need to consider about Reviser^2 T125WD as Anti-Spin Steal. It did work so well against all Dragoon B;D combos.
(Mar. 25, 2013  3:28 AM)Stars Wrote: Hmm GCF should be still on the Sway Attack list if GF/CF isn't available to them however it still works.

Dark why should GCF should be taken down? To me it seems move aggressive than CF IMO.

However we still need to consider about Reviser^2 T125WD as Anti-Spin Steal. It did work so well against all Dragoon B;D combos.

i Meant it is top tier. Typo on my part.

Im very hesistant about t125wd. More testing is needed. TB also needs to be extensively tested. Ill try to get some done this week.
Is anyone worried about counters being on the tier list? I know I am.
I started to realize that my counter to Dragooon BGrin only really works to that which is Duo W145EWD but its not a safe combo. Should the tier list be comprised of only safe combos? I don't really know myself but how the tier list is to me is that the beys should be safe to use against many opponents and be able to beat them. Direct counters to Dragooon BGrin might not be top tier worthy.

One thing I would like to suggest though is, why isn't W145 in stamina? It excels there and it doesn't scrape in Zero-G? I would appreciate it if the absense of W145 explained to me. I should be able to get some tests on it if everyone wants.

EDIT: Let me restate that I said its not safe and it beats it as a custom but sways too easily Dragooon doesn't sway it automatically but its not safe if an opponent tries something besides normally launching. But I guess that goes to Tier vs Skill from back then.
As for counters, I think that MF-H Duo ___ F230CF should be up, no replacing CF. It works amazingly well if your launch is not aggressive enough to Sway itself out, but enough to wear down the Spin Equalizer's stamina as much as possible before contact is made.
(Mar. 25, 2013  3:40 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is anyone worried about counters being on the tier list? I know I am.
I started to realize that my counter to Dragooon BGrin only really works to that which is Duo W145EWD but its not a safe combo. Should the tier list be comprised of only safe combos? I don't really know myself but how the tier list is to me is that the beys should be safe to use against many opponents and be able to beat them. Direct counters to Dragooon BGrin might not be top tier worthy.

One thing I would like to suggest though is, why isn't W145 in stamina? It excels there and it doesn't scrape in Zero-G? I would appreciate it if the absense of W145 explained to me. I should be able to get some tests on it if everyone wants.

There are counters to everything. For me id just out duo BD/F230 and i think we would be good to go.

And as far as w145, noone updates this or does much testing. Therefore we dont know how well it performs. Only way thus liat will actually look like a tier list is if the community comes together and tests.
IMO if a dragoon B;D is Hasbro there's no chance a Duo F230CF could win. And it too much a risk to use it anyway so we have to think more a safe side counter then risking it. Like Reviser^2 T125WD seems safe to me.
I think for the Dragooon Counters would be interesting to compare the same combos but with TB, the stamina results are pretty impressive on BB-10 and have a really good balance
Dark_Mousy: Added Killerken to Dragooon. Your right about SP230, it works great.

billy: W145 EWD/WD sways so easily, a simple bank with most stuff would probably kill it, unless its on a Synchrom.

@All: I completely disagree to the fullest extent about adding counters. If people want to beat Dragooon, right spin WD generally kills it, and many members have said that other BGrin customs at tourneys have usually beat it as well. There is always smash attack, too.
Well then let me bring this up:

MF-H Duo ___ F230CF should go under balance. It has attack and stamina.
shinobu, That's what I said I always use this combo to beat Dragooon B:D easily, it is a winning combo but I know it could be defeated easily but it is an effective Dragooon counter so I don't think it is top tier worthy even though it can beat Dragooon and I don't think anything that can beat Dragooon is automatically Top Tier.

@ Stars, I do agreee that Reviser Reviser T125WD is a counter to Dragooon and an effective one I saw you use it and win with it, but what if it were to fight any other stamina combo? Would it still be able to win?

This is what I was trying to state earlier than beating Dragooon doesn't make it a top tier.

I should be able to get testing done later today, so what should I test W145 against?
Duo Bull W145BWD vs Duo Bull B:D (Hasbro and Takara Tomy 2 tests)
Duo Bull W145BWD vs Duo Bull 230MB
I would also do Duo Bull W145BWD vs Duo Bull 230BWD but I don't have my second BWD at this moment.

Lets all get testing our combos again with lots of results if there are plentiful of results bring them up then to have support to back up ideas of the tier list.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Death-Gasher-CH120-WD

Replace Death with Duo, and WD with BWD and it will have stamina and defend against Sway. Maybe add a MF-H if against attack.
billy it did beat Duo_____B;D i think ima give it a test in BB 10 then.
I didn't know that Stars, I wonder though could the combo be better than Reviser Reviser I don't have a Genbull or anything else but some synchromes do have decent stamina. So could this combo be improved I wonder now.
It's great that lots of people are posting in here. Anyways, *Ginga*: If Duo F230 beats right spin too, it should definitley go up, but I'd like to see tests. I guess we could try it out if we meet up this week, hah.

For Duo CH120 BWD, it is already being considered on SA165. I don't think CH120 is nessecary.

Also, shouldn't we probably update the OP instead of going off the list I put together that will soon be buried?

billy: I completely agree with your last two posts.

@RR T125 WD: Problem with RR is it has horrible stamina. Now, if the combo works on Genbull, then we might have something.
I will update the OP with your list.
And I would love to test that with you this week!
Balance can be MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165JB. Someone test this out for me. Just feel it as potential.
JB? I'm not so sure about that.
Come on,nobody tested Jog BALL for zero g, if you dont like it change it to MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165MB/RDF. Actually, I think a good balance combo would be MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165RDF.
I tested it actually, JB. It's okay.
And that's it, it certainly should not be top-tier though.
Oh and RDF is pretty terrible in 0G, no stamina whatsoever.
I'm testing MSF Saramanda Saramanda SA165BSF/S (Attack Mode) is really interesting, but I don't have JB, so I can't test that. Still, can someone tell me about something that can be destabilized more than Sharp, I think I'm going somewhere with this, but I need something that can be used for zero g defense and be easily destabilized
After spending weeks with a BBG-04, I feel like a bey in the Zero-G stadium has only two potentials
Seek And Destroy This type of a bey basically wants to cause utter carnage. It's main motive is to KO the opponent as soon as it can, and with conviction
[]Survival[/] This type of a bey just needs to be heavy enough to stay in the stadium so it can't be KO'ed
Basically, if you consider these two things, it'll be easy for new testers to keep in mind while testing a combo. Any discussions about it?
Eh, to be honest, you just plainly defined Attack and Defence/Stamina there...
Nothing new in that.
Izhkoort How about Metal Sharp? I know something for sure, MS balance is carp. It will easily get destabilized.