Zero-G Combo/Parts Requests

Thanks. And I just realized that put Bandit, twice. Also, reading some of the older posts, what is a tornado stall?
(Mar. 22, 2017  6:10 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Thanks. And I just realized that put Bandit, twice. Also, reading some of the older posts, what is a tornado stall?

Tornado Stalling is using a non-rubber flat tip to circle the Tornado Ridge (the little lip around the Stadium interior) and avoid contact with your opponent. This is great at beating opponents that have to touch you to win (Spin-stealers, destabilizers, Stationary Attack [which is only a thing in Burst]). The idea is to have as much Stamina as possible to spin by yourself at the edge of the Stadium for as long as possible before you run out and drift back to the center, at which point your opponent should have stopped already.
Huh, never knew that, thanks, I think I know how to counter it when it happens. Also, see how well this Synchrome stands against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS

round one
Phoenix Pegasus R145GCF (or RF)
wins:1
losses:0

Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS
wins:0
losses:1

round two
wins:2

losses:2

The reason I didn't put rounds 3 and above, is because I have a problem where if I type too much, my arm starts to shake. Anyway, this Synchrome really only won because my brothers and I don't have a Cyclone stadium, we only have a custom made concrete stadium, and the three way Burst Stadium, but Phoenix Pegasus is still able to reach the center no matter what stadium it's in, as long as I use either Rubber Flat, or Gear Circle Flat.
(Mar. 23, 2017  1:26 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Huh, never knew that, thanks, I think I know how to counter it when it happens. Also, see how well this Synchrome stands against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS

round one
wins:1

losses:1

round two
wins:2

losses:2

The reason I didn't put rounds 3 and above, is because I have a problem where if I type too much, my arm starts to shake. Anyway, this Synchrome really only won because my brothers and I don't have a Cyclone stadium, we only have a custom made concrete stadium, and the three way Burst Stadium, but Phoenix Pegasus is still able to reach the center no matter what stadium it's in, as long as I use either Rubber Flat, or Gear Circle Flat.

to prove your combo is good you need atleast 20 rounds of testing with ties redone Smile
sorry, I didn't know because I'm new to this kind of thing.
Which is better? MSF-H Genbull Dragoon B : D
Or MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D
Please explain if possible?
These are the combo, I thought up on the Original Beyblade Series, The Bladebreakers team as Zero G / Shogun Steel style:

Phantom Dragoon or Samurai Dragoon T125 RSF - Tyson DG (Dragoon) combo

Parts:

White Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Dragoon

Element Wheel: Phantom or Samurai

Spin Track: T125 (Tornado 125)

Performance Tip: RSF (Rubber Semi Flat)

Archer Phoenix or Archer Garuda 100 HF/S - Kai DZ (Dranzer) combo

Parts:

Blue Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Phoenix or Garuda

Element Wheel: Archer

Spin Track: 100

Performance Tip: HF / S (Hole Flat / Spike)

Bandit Byakko 125 S - Ray DI (Driger) combo

Parts:

Gray Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Byakko

Element Wheel: Bandit

Spin Track: 125

Performance Tip: S (Spike)

Guardian Genbu GB145 B - Max DC (Draciel) combo

Parts:

Green Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Genbu

Element Wheel: Guardian

Spin Track: GB145 (Gravity Ball 145)

Performance Tip: B (Ball)

Ronin Zirago (Girago) WA130 MF - Daichi G.DG (Gaia / Strata Dragoon) combo

Parts:

Purple Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Zirago (Girago)

Element Wheel: Ronin

Spin Track: WA130 (Wing Attacker 130)

Performance Tip: MF (Metal Flat)

Hope every bladers like these combo, I thought up.