Yugioh General Discussion

I got bored of vrains and haven't finished it. But I'm also waiting for sevens english.
Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS Localizations in Puzzles & Dragons
Great, now Rook’s trying to give us a concussion. I’ll always miss it when Dragears was the dominant spelling of the name, but oh welp, times change. I’m now more curious as to how the Western version of Rush Duels will turn out, since we have some new snippets of info.
The Rush Duel Disk will release December 18th.
[Image: IMG_20210822_014443.jpg?ssl=1]
I might as well put this out there:

Always, next week the sixth sibling appears. I am excited for the reveal of who it is, a new character or existing cast member (I bet it's Yuga.)

Duel Disk info

[Rush Duel] Gold Rush Pack
I...kinda doubt the Sixth Sibling is Yuga. They appear to be against Team Protags, and I'm almost certain the other siblings (Yuo and Yuka in particular) would've recognized him or at least felt he looked familiar, unless they never met the sixth sibling, which makes no sense when they appear in Ep 54 alongside the others.
They could be related to him, though. It almost certainly has to do with Otes and the magician character he based Sevens Road on (his hair matches the silhouette in the opening to an extent as well), so they anything from a whole new character to Future Yuga. With SEVENS' weirdass writing, you never know.
Kuribott fusion
https://ygorganization.com/machismobased...pirations/

Saikyo Battle Royale English teaser

Here's my theories for the sixth sibling. I am very excited for the debut of them in a few days.

Yuga

Luke
SEVENS episode 64 summary

The stream messing up and us only getting 10 minutes of footage sucked. However the ending was cool.
I’m a new yugioh player I don’t have a deck and don’t play the games or anime yet. My school is running a after school yugioh club. I want to know the best deck for starters. Please give me recommendations.
(Sep. 08, 2021  1:14 PM)BladerColton Wrote: I’m a new yugioh player I don’t have a deck and don’t play the games or anime yet. My school is running a after school yugioh club. I want to know the best deck for starters. Please give me recommendations.
I'd recommend a Shaddoll deck, if you get 2 structure decks you'll have a solid first deck.
So I’ve gotten better at the game. I ended up having a first deck obelisk deck. I found out it sucked and switched to blue eyes custom deck. Not enough effects in the blue eyes deck so moved on to Cyberdark and that won me a tournament. Now I use cyberdark and ice barrier decks.
I've gotten into Yugioh recently and started playing Master Duel today. I enjoy using the Utopia Deck.
Go Rush News from the past few days

Official plot summary

Sevens sequel confirmed + new characters

Opening 1 "Mirage" preview
So, Yugioh Sevens ended today. The finale was actually super emotional, I loved it. Overall I think the series was really good, and I don't regret watching it, however it's not for everybody. There were some boring episodes but overall I'm very happy with the series. Go Rush will be airing soon, so I hope it'll be as good as Sevens.
(Mar. 27, 2022  1:07 AM)GHero Wrote: So, Yugioh Sevens ended today. The finale was actually super emotional, I loved it. Overall I think the series was really good, and I don't regret watching it, however it's not for everybody. There were some boring episodes but overall I'm very happy with the series. Go Rush will be airing soon, so I hope it'll be as good as Sevens.
I hope at least it’s as comedic as SEVENS