Yugioh General Discussion

(Jun. 29, 2021  1:13 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  4:17 PM)Zektor Wrote: Last format i played x3 paralell ecxeed dragon and x3 bufferlo with one lady debug. Do you know any other good starters? Or good end boards besides access code talker?

(Jun. 28, 2021  8:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Keep Parallel Xceed as it is, but since Lady Debug is now unlimited you can max her out and keep Bufferlo at 1 instead. As for endboards...well, you can try teching in an Apollousa, Borrelsword Dragon or even Underworld Goddess of The Closed World. It's always a good idea to check out some Deck Profiles and videos too, good luck with building the Deck.

Thanks!

PinkRose what decks are you playing? Do you have dueling book?

If you are still planning on making a salamangreat build I would advise against it. They just really aren't too great these days.
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  1:13 AM)Zektor Wrote: Thanks!

PinkRose what decks are you playing? Do you have dueling book?

If you are still planning on making a salamangreat build I would advise against it. They just really aren't too great these days.

Yeah handtraps hurt this deck at certain choke points and nibiru does not help either. but i think when cross out designator gets released it will buff this deck a lot. hopefully to a teir 2 status or at least competitive rouge.

Pink Rose what is your dueling nexus user? My username is Sunshine and i can host a match if you want to duel sometime.
(Jul. 03, 2021  6:08 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If you are still planning on making a salamangreat build I would advise against it. They just really aren't too great these days.

Yeah handtraps hurt this deck at certain choke points and nibiru does not help either. but i think when cross out designator gets released it will buff this deck a lot. hopefully to a teir 2 status or at least competitive rouge.

Pink Rose what is your dueling nexus user? My username is Sunshine and i can host a match if you want to duel sometime.

My username on Nexus is Fusion Fantasia, and sure, I'm free for an hour or so from now if you're down for a Duel.
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  6:08 PM)Zektor Wrote: Yeah handtraps hurt this deck at certain choke points and nibiru does not help either. but i think when cross out designator gets released it will buff this deck a lot. hopefully to a teir 2 status or at least competitive rouge.

My username on Nexus is Fusion Fantasia, and sure, I'm free for an hour or so from now if you're down for a Duel.

Hey Pink Rose I am Hosting Rn on Dueling nexus.
Good episode, great duel and continues to set up the Goha Siblings Mystery.

Scaredy Cats
Every new episode (this is only the second one lol) is slowly confirming my suspicions about Yuou possibly betraying the rest of the siblings or working on his own agenda without telling them. Yuuro and Yuujin don't even seem to care too much about their presidental status and just want to chill, Yuuka seems to know what Yuou's planning and debating on rolling with it (or is just sussing him out), and Yuuran...well, we know nothing about him, but he could be a bit more important than I think he is.
(Jul. 25, 2021  7:25 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Slowly getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh! and whatnot. Although I kinda feel like its been dead lately, I nevertheless want to talk about it. Thus, I have some random thoughts:

* Unlike Pokémon TCG, I dont play the game. I did play with a Cyber Dragon deck at some point, but as of now I like collecting the cards and looking at their artwork (theyre eye candy)
* Revisiting YGO, I just realized that pricing/selling the cards isnt as very fun as Pokémon. It seems that YGO’s only valuable cards are the original ones printed years ago. That makes most of my cards worth only 6 cents (USD). But hey, Ill probably keep them forever
* Did link monsters kill the game? Maybe where I live, yes — people I know ignore the new field layout and pretend that links never existed. Im personally not a fan of links myself but the card design looks nice
* I dont have a specific archetype I like (maybe Infernoids or Cyber Dragon?). I mostly like support/non-archetypes such as Lindbloom, Al-Lumi’Raj, and Zombyra the Dark i.e.

Welp, welcome back! I can see you already have some experience with the game, but if you need help catching up with anything or if there's something you don't get about the new rules, Decks and stuff, you can always just ask. I'd love to Duel you sometime on Duelingnexus if you have an account there too Grin.
There's a new Fusion Rush Duel gimmick as most people know. Here are the new cards. We're also getting new Gakuto, Luke, Yuga, Romin, Roa, Nail,  and Asana decks. They are called Saikyo Battle Decks.
Yuga: “Hyper Machine Road”
Luke: “Dragon’s Dragons”
Gakuto: “Fiendish Commander Three Legions”
Romin: “Psychic Beat”
Roa: “Demon’s Rock”
Neiru: “Maximum Haven”
Asana: “Pride of the Machine Cavalry Style”

I hope Luke does a fusion with every single one of his main dragons.
Oh, huh. Didnt realize there were two Yu-gi-oh! general threads (unless Im just seeing things? I just woke up). Uh, oh well — Ill just stick with this thread then

Am I the only one who is obsessed with the tiny stars in the new cards’ Eye of Anubis hologram? They were added to cards starting somewhere around 2018. They look so nice, and I enjoy finding them on my cards since every card has a different star placement. Dang, that makes me wanna collect cards again — a huge chunk of my YGO collection was before 2018, so no stars
The Arc V manga has still scarred me lmao. I know it's a different continuity and not the main one so I can pretend it doesn't exist, but goodness.
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:15 PM)Instarez Wrote: The Arc V manga has still scarred me lmao. I know it's a different continuity and not the main one so I can pretend it doesn't exist, but goodness.

Lol what's scarred you? I haven't read the manga, maybe I should.
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:15 PM)Instarez Wrote: The Arc V manga has still scarred me lmao. I know it's a different continuity and not the main one so I can pretend it doesn't exist, but goodness.

Lol what's scarred you? I haven't read the manga, maybe I should.

It's not that the manga is bad, but the very end is just absolutely jarring. It completely ruined the overall relationship of 2 characters for the majority of fans, so only see below if you wanna take that risk I guess (Not trying to ruin anyones day).

The general consensus is that this is very weird, especially considering the events that literally happened like 3 pages ago.
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:20 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Lol what's scarred you? I haven't read the manga, maybe I should.

It's not that the manga is bad, but the very end is just absolutely jarring. It completely ruined the overall relationship of 2 characters for the majority of fans, so only see below if you wanna take that risk I guess (Not trying to ruin anyones day).

The general consensus is that this is very weird, especially considering the events that literally happened like 3 pages ago.

What the...
I'm think I'm content with just watching the anime.
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:20 PM)Instarez Wrote: It's not that the manga is bad, but the very end is just absolutely jarring. It completely ruined the overall relationship of 2 characters for the majority of fans, so only see below if you wanna take that risk I guess (Not trying to ruin anyones day).

What the...

(I'm just got into Yugioh and haven't seen Arc V) I hear the anime ending is pretty rushed, but better than the manga one.
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:51 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What the...

(I'm just got into Yugioh and haven't seen Arc V) I hear the anime ending is pretty rushed, but better than the manga one.

Yeh it is rushed, none of the characters are related. So, hearing that in the manga zuzu is yuya's mum just creeps me out.
Rating the first openings for each series
V O I C E - 7/10
Fine Weather Rising Hallelujah - 9/10
Kizuna Bonds - 7/10
Masterpiece - 8.5/10
BELIEVE X BELIEVE - 10/10
With the Wind - 7.5/10
Nanananananana - 9.5/10
My take on names for the main cast of Sevens and Aces they've used for the dub.

One Yugioh series last around 3 years ( Vrains 2017-2019 Arc V 2014- early 2017). Another thing in common is 3 seasons. For Sevens, there might not be three. Sevens started 2020, so would go until around 2022 right? Well in Sevens, 1 season was 52 episodes. Another 52 episodes with no breaks, and we’re already mid 2022. This leads me to believe Sevens will have two seasons. Reminder it’s  just a theory.
So more updates on the Duel Links game dropped and hot dang, the Supreme King's theme slaps! Definitely one of the best YGO OSTs out there, I'd say I even prefer it over Sad Duel.
Dub names part 2

More cards for the Saikyo Battle Decks

Zexal Merch:
https://twitter.com/yugioh_anime/status/...96/photo/3

Dawn of Majesty Poster
Legend Cards + the archetype for the Protagonist of Saikyou Battle Royale (Confirmed for English release btw!)

More cards
Nice recap, but the preview of the recent episode is important. The new character is some red haired dude that not only is following a wizard looking old man, but has Sevens Road Magician clothes.

More cards

Here's my theory

There seems to be 4 main types of Special Summoning
1. Tribute a specific amount of monsters with specific requirements
Link Summon
2. Combining multiple monsters to summon a powerful monster
Synchro Summon
Xyz Summon
3. Fulfill a cards effect, resulting in a powerful monster
Fusion Summon
Ritual Summon
4. Use specific materials to then summon as much monsters as possible
Pendulum Summon

For Rush Duels
2. Maximum Summon
3. Fusion Summon
Duelist Pack: Duelists of the Abyss releases November 20th, 2021.
https://yu-gi-oh.jp/news_detail.php?page...ls&id=1090

More cards for the Saikyo Battle Decks

Episode 60 summary and cast list
V Jump Promo

Rush Duel Battle Deck Reprints

[RD/SBD1] Accel Wonder Flare

Nibiru the Primal Being has been confirmed as a reprint for Structure Deck R: Lost Sanctuary.

[RD/SBD4] Psychic Trap Hole
A new manga started called Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel LP (Let's Play). The protagonist's name is Yube Taiyo. This seems to be the Rush Duel equivalent of the OCG Structures manga.

The OCG has had a ruling update. Here is some of the Q&A.

Sevens Episode 61 is Roa vs. Yuka.

[RD/SBD5] Star Battle Knight Asbolus

[SBD1] Full Contents List for Hyper Machine Road

Structure Deck R: Lost Sanctuary Spells/Traps