Yugioh General Discussion

@“kai edits” what are you talking about, this is all official info.

Next arc is called "The 6 Goha Siblings arc"
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:06 AM)Instarez Wrote: @“kai edits” what are you talking about, this is all official info.

Next arc is called "The 6 Goha Siblings arc"
No leaks. That's all I am saying it's against the wbo rules.
Yes, but this isn't a leak, it's official information that has been announced and is completely legal to view. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone ever posted a leak here; usually all we post is either discussions/review or official news.
(Jun. 18, 2021  4:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yes, but this isn't a leak, it's official information that has been announced and is completely legal to view. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone ever posted a leak here; usually all we post is either discussions/review or official news.

Either way even if it was a leak, it's text. That's not against any rules.

Yu-Gi-Oh Rush Duel: Saikyou Battle Royale!!
New Playable Characters: Mimi, Menzaburo, Sushiko, Rinnosuke, Yoshio, Asana, Otis
A Demo will be released in July 2021

Reset Runner
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 1000 DEF 0
Effect: [Requirement] You can activate by sending the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. [Effect] Shuffle your Deck.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont like sevens
(Jun. 18, 2021  5:51 PM)Phantom.Blader Wrote: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont like sevens

No one's forcing you to talk about it, you know.
Burst of Destiny releases October 22nd, 2021

Checkrael the Sun Angel, Yo

This weeks review

Sevens Road Wiz

Episode 54 Full Summary and Cast list
Harevutai Lyrics (TV Size)

Never Looking Back Lyrics (TV Size)
Battle Pack Volume 2 + Jumble Treasure BOX Nightbriner Dragon

Crafter Drone
Caterpillio Support
I've only known Swirly for half an hour, but if anything happens to him I'll cry. Love the new episode, and pretty hyped for the next (Rush Duels on Motorcycles go brrrrrrr-)
(Jun. 25, 2021  11:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I've only known Swirly for half an hour, but if anything happens to him I'll cry. Love the new episode, and pretty hyped for the next (Rush Duels on Motorcycles go brrrrrrr-)

To the shadow realm he goes.
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:48 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  11:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I've only known Swirly for half an hour, but if anything happens to him I'll cry. Love the new episode, and pretty hyped for the next (Rush Duels on Motorcycles go brrrrrrr-)

To the shadow realm he goes.

Joke's on you; there's no Shadow Realm in SEVENS. It's all sunshine and rainbows (and the occasional aliens..)
Episode 54 Preview Images

Todays Review

Sweeping Azales
Anyone have a good Salamangreat build for this format?
(Jun. 28, 2021  12:20 AM)Zektor Wrote: Anyone have a good Salamangreat build for this format?

Haven't played them in a while, but I think it's still the same core + the newly relimited Miragestallio.
Last format i played x3 paralell ecxeed dragon and x3 bufferlo with one lady debug. Do you know any other good starters? Or good end boards besides access code talker?
(Jun. 28, 2021  4:17 PM)Zektor Wrote: Last format i played x3 paralell ecxeed dragon and x3 bufferlo with one lady debug. Do you know any other good starters? Or good end boards besides access code talker?

Keep Parallel Xceed as it is, but since Lady Debug is now unlimited you can max her out and keep Bufferlo at 1 instead. As for endboards...well, you can try teching in an Apollousa, Borrelsword Dragon or even Underworld Goddess of The Closed World. It's always a good idea to check out some Deck Profiles and videos too, good luck with building the Deck.
(Jun. 28, 2021  4:17 PM)Zektor Wrote: Last format i played x3 paralell ecxeed dragon and x3 bufferlo with one lady debug. Do you know any other good starters? Or good end boards besides access code talker?

(Jun. 28, 2021  8:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Keep Parallel Xceed as it is, but since Lady Debug is now unlimited you can max her out and keep Bufferlo at 1 instead. As for endboards...well, you can try teching in an Apollousa, Borrelsword Dragon or even Underworld Goddess of The Closed World. It's always a good idea to check out some Deck Profiles and videos too, good luck with building the Deck.

Thanks!

PinkRose what decks are you playing? Do you have dueling book?
(Jun. 29, 2021  1:13 AM)Zektor Wrote:

(Jun. 28, 2021  8:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Keep Parallel Xceed as it is, but since Lady Debug is now unlimited you can max her out and keep Bufferlo at 1 instead. As for endboards...well, you can try teching in an Apollousa, Borrelsword Dragon or even Underworld Goddess of The Closed World. It's always a good idea to check out some Deck Profiles and videos too, good luck with building the Deck.

Thanks!

PinkRose what decks are you playing? Do you have dueling book?

I play a lot of Decks, actually (some of which I pilot better than others), and no, I use DuelingNexus
Forgot about the last few days, sorry. Here's all of the new cards that have been announced

Fire Beast Support

Vietor the Prevailing Wind

Lindmühle

More stuff: Saikyou Battle Royale Preview
New to it but this is how i found it

Me: hmm Yu-Gi-oh what’s so interesting about it?

Also me: **sees pink rose suggest some one watch it**

Me again: okay I’ll just watch it
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: New to it but this is how i found it

Me: hmm Yu-Gi-oh what’s so interesting about it?

Also me: **sees pink rose suggest some one watch it**

Me again: okay I’ll just watch it

Welcome aboard the card game train bud, you'll have a lot of fun with this (if you understand what's going on in the show, that is).
Demonic Hermit Vessel Kachisuzaku

Preview Images