Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Hey Bladers! (Yes, that means you!) Come check out my Youtube: Bakubey13, for (mainly) Beyblade videos, Monsuno Videos, and other various gamin-toy videos. If you have any feedback from any of my vids tell me!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bakubey13

Anyone like my channel?
Wow! Be sure to check it Smile
Nice videos! I subscribed. Check out mine, too. I do unboxings, online custom tournaments, requested battles, and tutorials. Everything Beyblade.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jblader111?feature=mhee
Be nice if you could check it out! Thanks. Smile
Jblader- ill sub back! Thanks for the support
Hey got a Facebook for my channel. Please like the FB and keep subscribing my channel, if you ask I'll sub back! Hopefully this weekend, I can make a vid of some new Beys I got, and possibly a contest... for more info, like and sub! Grin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bakubey13/...ref=stream
Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/user/bakubey13
Youtube

Also, thinking about getting an Instagram for the channel, Bey pics and etc. What do you guys (and gals) Think?
Anyone have video requests, ie reviews or battles? I'm up for anything

New intro I'm trying, opinions please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your videos are good, I liked some of them on YouTube. Smile
And I also subscribed to you. I am waiting to see your new !
(Mar. 08, 2013  10:55 AM)KaizÑ”r V Wrote: Your videos are good, I liked some of them on YouTube. Smile
And I also subscribed to you. I am waiting to see your new !

Thanks man, I really appreciate it, and I'll definitely sub back! And today I'll be making a Few battle tests, and a "how to battle with: battle b-daman" video

Anyone have battle requests? I'm open to anything?

Stadiums are:
Lego
Bolt blast
Grafitit den
EDIT READ IMPORTANT: I have recieved several PM's asking the where and when of this, but as I (tried) to explain in the post, this is a YOUTUBE tournament, meaning you post the combo based on the beys/parts I listed, and I battle them randomly with another entry. The two that win all of their battles, go to the finals. Does that make sense?
I just checked and I havE over 5,000 views! In response to that, im going to doa custom tournament, similar to Jblader's, but slightly different. Here are my beys I'll be using for this, comment a custom you'd like to see, when I get enough responses, I'll make the vid

Here are the combos:

blackouttornado's combo: MF Big bang Pegasus WA130 F
TriForce's combo: Diablo Dragonis TR145 EDS
LMAO's combo: Flash Orion SW145 EWD
Tri's combo: Phantom Orion (Stamina) AD145 WD
Yuko Ray's bey: gravity Perseus 100 WD Left spin
Kyler's Bey: Death Rex 105 rf
SoraBeyblade's combo: Screw Pegasus T125 RF
Outnumbered's combo: Gravity Perseus (attack) D125R2F.

I will create a bracket later today, and post it!
MF Diablo Dragonis TR145 EDS and Love your vids
Thanks, only thing, BlackOutTornado took the MF, so it'll just be aplain face! But, It's still a cool combo! And thanks for the compliments!
Any time you deserve it oh and Happy easter
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Any time you deserve it oh and Happy easter

You too!
Flash Orion SW145EWD?
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:39 PM)LMAO Wrote: Flash Orion SW145EWD?

You got it!

Tri's combo: Phantom Orion (idk what mode yet) AD145 WD!
Put phantom in stamina mode, haha.
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:55 PM)Tri Wrote: Put phantom in stamina mode, haha.

you got it!
Sure ill enter cause this is a pretty cool idea my combo is Gravity Perseus 100WD Left spin
(Mar. 31, 2013  5:52 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Sure ill enter cause this is a pretty cool idea my combo is gravity Perseus AD145WD Left spin

Sure. your in!

Edit: I have some entries with the same parts, they will appear in dif. brakets so they can be used. IF both appear in the finals/semi finals, I'll have back-up parts!!!
Oh I changed the track to 100 is that ok
(Mar. 31, 2013  6:15 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Oh I changed the track to 100 is that ok

Yup!~
flash sagittario t125mf
(Mar. 31, 2013  6:50 PM)aeroblade Wrote: flash sagittario t125mf

Can;t do that: I only have one flash wheel, and I didn't list MF. Would you like to change it? Make sure do make a combo from the listed items!
attack mode

cosmic dragonis t125 cs

cosmic dragonis t125 cs