Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Apr. 02, 2013  9:46 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: "Great" Stupid .....Unhappy (Sarcasm) I'm Facing another staminatype

Who knows what wil happen? (well, i do since I recorded it 10 min. ago.)
But the vid will be up later today
(Apr. 02, 2013  9:46 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: "Great" Stupid .....Unhappy (Sarcasm) I'm Facing another staminatype

Ha ha lol there still a chance u could KO
Guys, want me just to upload the vid. of the semifinals now??
Yea upload it now

Congrats to the finalists:

Diablo Dragonis
and
Phantom Orion!
The stadiums so cute! Anyway, good luck to the finalists!
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:09 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: The stadiums so cute! Anyway, good luck to the finalists!

Benefits of some importer at a flea market XD

The finals will be up tomorrow!

Here are the "prizes"
1. The winning bey is automatically in the finals of my next tournament
2. A shout-out to the winner's youtube channel
3. a custom avatar or signature
4. a custom splice bey is designed (computer, not in real life) is designed by request.
not really a surprise prize what's the prize for next tournament?
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:16 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: not really a surprise prize what's the prize for next tournament?

If you don;'t want the prizes, you don't have to accept them Serious

And those are TBA.
I know just saying.... Though what's a splice bey that seems intresting
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:19 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I know just saying.... Though what's a splice bey that seems intresting

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Beyb...ice-System
The most super special awesome chocolatey fude-coated carp thing you'll ever see. AKA what I do in my spare time Tongue_out
cool I guess everyone needs a hobby....wait I remember now. You were the one who made that thread? That was awsome
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:23 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: cool I guess everyone needs a hobby....wait I remember now. You were the one who made that thread? That was awsome

Whats that first remark supposed mean? Bull_Frustrated haha
And yeah, that was me, one and only Tongue_out
nothing nothing....Chocked_2 just that I am fascinated in what people do in their spare time. This isn't helping is it....Tired
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:27 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: nothing nothing....Chocked_2 just that I am fascinated in what people do in their spare time. This isn't helping is it....Tired

And no not really XD XD XD (just kidding about the last post haha)

But so this post wasn't a complete waste I will add: The final round's stadium ,will be the scariest and most awesome thing ever!!! It's... its... its... It is a mystery
until tomorrow! I can say, none of the finalists have battled in anything like it before!
(hint: it is somewhat home-made, and it isn't the lego beyta)
also, why don't you come up in the Who's online page? Because I get emails saying that you're posting on this thread but you're not on the Page of who's online BTW could you say in the vids next time the vid who's beys they are like which user is which bey?
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:30 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: also, why don't you come up in the Who's online page? Because I get emails saying that you're posting on this thread but you're not on the Page of who's online BTW could you say in the vids next time the vid who's beys they are like which user is which bey?

Sure, I can announce the members and the beys. But thats more of a PM question, so PM me!
I have I homemade stadium of my own. You take a huge Metal mixing bowl fill it with water take another bowl about 2 sizes smaller and place it in the water. It is like a makeshift Zero G stadium but crazier and it moves and shakes alot more just be sure that it's on top of a bath towel because if there's a stadium out it falls into the depths of the outer bowl
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:36 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I have I homemade stadium of my own. You take a huge Metal mixing bowl fill it with water take another bowl about 2 sizes smaller and place it in the water. It is like a makeshift Zero G stadium but crazier and it moves and shakes alot more just be sure that it's on top of a bath towel because if there's a stadium out it falls into the depths of the outer bowl

Cool, but dude, this really doesn't have to do with teh tournament, like I said, PM me this stuff! Grin
right sorry I was typing this while you were replying to my first PMable thing
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:39 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: right sorry I was typing this while you were replying to my first PMable thing

Its fine, just be sure not to again, don't want you getting warned!!! Grin

Also, gonna film the finals now!
I wish my self luck and to the other blader
Haha, good job Triforceblader, you completely beat Flash Orion! And if you don't want the splice bey, I'll take it (computerized one) Smile Great tournament, loved the idea, congrats to all the winners!
sure I can't wait to watch the results.
Alright. In about an hour, the finals will be up!