23.08%
Yes, but not as much as the metal system
11.54%
yes, but not more than any real system
19.23%
no.
17.31%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
With the lack of Zero-G news from TT, we can all assume it is on hiatus or done with. But, I invented a new Beyblade System; The Splice System.
The video explains all, and if you want more videos, just tell me. I'm open to all advice, questions, and constructive critisism. Anyone like this?

EDIT! READ:
I am currently working on a prototype, info will be posted as accomplished. As for selling, I'm unsure of anything yet. However, I am interested in doing a Beyblade" Splice Story, I don't know if its good or not here's the prolouge. Tell me if I should continue!
Its pretty cool, I like the wider stadiums too.
(Mar. 10, 2013  2:26 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Its pretty cool, I like the wider stadiums too.

Thanks, I'll be making more videos! (more stadiums, beys, etc.)
I love the video! It's very easy to understand. Wink
(Mar. 10, 2013  2:37 AM)LMAO Wrote: I love the video! It's very easy to understand. Wink

Thanks man! Tongue_out

Also, if you do not like it, please tell why so I can improve!

EDIT: I'll be making a second video, featuring some of the actual beys.
The first Splice bey: say hello to Goliath Cytron!!! (Note: this is my frist try at attempting to do a non-generic bey, comment how it is! Words )

Update on types:

Clash- attack based bey

Shield- Defence based bey

Spin- stamina based bey

Ultra- balance based bey
Its easy to understand. But may I suggest some background music?
(Mar. 10, 2013  9:07 PM)Monkeyluver24 Wrote: Its easy to understand. But may I suggest some background music?

Sure haha. I was thinking of doing it, but I was in a rush to post the two vids.

EDIT: does anyone have bey(s) they would like me to turn into Splice versions of? Such as a Splice Horogium (ex.)
I'll be making a Splice ver. Of Gemios this week!

EDIT: Would anyone be interested in a Beyblade Splice story?
So I made new beys... The vid is coming. Also I'm trying a Beyblade: Splice story. Here's the prologue, first draft, so if there's bad grammar or such, you know why.

Please tell me if I should continue or not. Grin
Interesting idea. I think the concept is pretty cool & it looks like you've put a lot of thought into this Smile Are you going to try to market the beys?
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Interesting idea. I think the concept is pretty cool & it looks like you've put a lot of thought into this Smile Are you going to try to market the beys?

I don't know about marketing, I'm experimenting with the system soon, I'm working with it on some fakes, if it works on real ones too, I'll see something about selling
Updating the OP with new information would be good .
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:29 PM)Luck Wrote: Updating the OP with new information would be good .

I just did Grin (So check it out)

Also, this is a pretty big update:
I have made some prints on what/ how I plan to make them in reality. I will be picking up some fake MFB's over the weekend, so I will be experimenting on them. This won't be easy (making prongs on the Metal Wheel somehow). I think for the Dome Face I'll be able to use Air-dry clay, as for the Splice Wheel, I'm still working on trying to include prong slots...
But, it shouldn't be to bad. For physical updates (on the fakes) I'll post some vids, but for virtual updates (new bey designs) I'll try to post some pics. Thanks for all of the support and comments I've recieved. I really hope to make this work!
Sounds pretty interesting to me. You know there's a Maker Space in the Westport, CT library that has a 3D printer. Don't know the costs to use it, but you may be able to manufacture some prototype parts. Might be worth a trip down there.
(Mar. 14, 2013  4:15 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Sounds pretty interesting to me. You know there's a Maker Space in the Westport, CT library that has a 3D printer. Don't know the costs to use it, but you may be able to manufacture some prototype parts. Might be worth a trip down there.

That sounds cool, I'll see what the price is. For now, I'm getting some rapidities to work on. Thanks for the info! If my prototype is done, can I show it off at the tournament?
(Mar. 14, 2013  5:45 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Of course!

Sounds good hopefully it'll be done. The only tough part will be tHe metal wheel prong holes, and the launcher, seeing how it'll work with the dome face.
Put up pictures as well once it's done Grin
I'd love to see it.
(Mar. 14, 2013  7:30 PM)Luck Wrote: Put up pictures as well once it's done Grin
I'd love to see it.

Definitely! First thing I'll be doing Is the dome face
Nice, your putting some great effort. Just bugs me most people said they dont like it at all.
(Mar. 14, 2013  8:33 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Nice, your putting some great effort. Just bugs me most people said they dont like it at all.

Thanks! I appreciate it! I'm glad you like the Slice System, and to those who don't, is their loss Supaburn
Got the fakes! Just painted them, and I'll start work on them soon!
Edit: they were Lian-Fa, but normal beys they were: Thunder Libra (idk some gimmick) 145 XF and thermal leone L105 SF, included a small stadium, similar to the super vortex, two ll2s and a tool.
Great! It seems like you're making a big leap ahead for this project! I'm really liking it, can't wait to see the fakes after they're done!
Just a tip:

Don't. Just don't. Write a story. Please. Don't.

But continue with the concept, please do. It seems pretty interesting.