Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Apr. 01, 2013  8:36 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I meant about the other combo Gravity Destroyer (Yuko Ray) Sorabeyblade2.0 is the other leader.

Ok. Well I wish all of you, including Yuko good luck! Both you and Yuko gained a place in the semi-finals, closer to the finals, and closer to victory! Plus, if I didn't announce this sooner, the winner gets a special surprise!
I wonder what the prize will be. Maybe a bey. Maybe a shoutout.
(Apr. 01, 2013  8:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I wonder what the prize will be. Maybe a bey. Maybe a shoutout.

All I can say, is the prize is a SURprise. Tongue_out
It is a mystery It is a mystery It is a mystery
Cool so all I can do is Guess
Yup, but I can say, that: the winner has a choice of what the prize will be (out of 2 or 3 options)
sounds great for a couple of seconds watching the vid I thought I'd lose
(Apr. 01, 2013  11:34 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: sounds great for a couple of seconds watching the vid I thought I'd lose

yea i and i thought i was going to win until i saw the stadiumCrying
why the stadium is okay
Its the most fair official (Hasbro, TT- don't have any Tt) stadium I own. I was not going to use a fake arena. It is the only non-gimmick (Spiral in center, battle crater) stadium I have.
good so no one has the disadvantage
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:42 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: good so no one has the disadvantage

Well, the only thing is attacks will have a bit of a disadvantage since it is a Hasbro stadium. But, I have been experimenting, and some of the other attack combos I've recieved haven't been to bad. So, the results in the video (hopefully tomorrow or Wed.) will tell all, who is in the semi-finals!
So I guess my instincts were right in making a stamina balance type
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:47 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: So I guess my instincts were right in making a stamina balance type

I guess you could say so. But anyhow, wait to see the battles for round 2! I just finished filming, gotta upload tomorrow!
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:42 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: good so no one has the disadvantage

Well, the only thing is attacks will have a bit of a disadvantage since it is a Hasbro stadium. But, I have been experimenting, and some of the other attack combos I've recieved haven't been to bad. So, the results in the video (hopefully tomorrow or Wed.) will tell all, who is in the semi-finals!
I wish I would've won. Anyways congrats Triforceblader for making it to the semi-finals. You too Yuko.
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

exactly attack types are at a huge dis advantage because theirs no openings or pockets to ko other beys so theyd get os'd almost everytime but good job to the winners anyways
okay thanks for making this tournament as fair as possible. I hope diablo dragonis goes for the win
Spin stealers/equalizers are the way to go in this tournament u rarely can get knocked out so the only other option is getting hit hard enough to deplete stamina. That is why I when with a spin stealer/equalizer.

Here it is!
Gongrats to the winners: Phantom Orion AD145 WD and Flash Orion SW145 EWD!

The Semi-Finals will be up by tonight or tomorrow!~
Arg, I forgot it would be in a hasbro stadium XD Oh well.
I have an April Fools joke that went over your heads. Remember when I said no Torstadium in the tournament. Check out the semifinals tonight!

And outnumbered don't worry, the next one will be soon! Enter again!
What's a Torstadium?
(Apr. 02, 2013  9:40 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: What's a Torstadium?

Fake stadium. Smaller than super vortex, shorter walls. ITs fun and it gets decent KOs.
Okay could you tell us the Semi Finals Matchups ?
(Apr. 02, 2013  9:42 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Okay could you tell us the Semi Finals Matchups ?

Flash Orion vs. Diablo Dragonis

Phantom Orion vs. Gravity Destroyer
"Great" Stupid .....Unhappy (Sarcasm) I'm Facing another staminatype