Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13)

Poll: Anyone like my Vids?

Yes! Smile
65.63%
Kinda- Not Bad Uncertain
31.25%
Not at all Unhappy
3.13%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
I just realized I was in the finals, haha. That stadium is quite funny. So the winner gets a custom splice bey on the computer? So just a drawing/graphic?
I'm so excited for the Finals! I CANNOT WAIT to see who wins!
Good luck to both!
Thanks you to all whom participated!
Here it is, the long awaited, FINAL BATTLE!

And the winner is...
TRI AND PHANTOM ORION AD145 WD!

Tri, PLEASE PM about the prizes ASAP!

Grin
The part list for tournament 2 will be up later today!
I am keeping my bey As is except I want to change the tip and track to B: D

Also for the final round of tournament 2 I think you should use my water stadium idea.
(Apr. 03, 2013  8:40 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I am keeping my bey As is except I want to change the tip and track to B: D

acutally your not...
First, The next tournament isn't open yet, secondly besides from the winner's bey, I'm using a completely dif. part list to change it up
Sigh.... I wish both finalists could keep their beys
Why would he give away his beyblades...?
(Apr. 03, 2013  8:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Sigh.... I wish both finalists could keep their beys

You mean in the event or as in mail them to you? Either answer is: Sorry, no.
this reply is directed at Outnumbered. not keep the beys.... rolling eyes.... I mean keep the combos for next tournament.
(Apr. 03, 2013  8:47 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: this reply is directed at Outnumbered. not keep the beys.... rolling eyes.... I mean keep the combos for next tournament.

well, you can't: end of argument Serious
Anyhow, the listings for the next one will be up momentarely.
Leone19, no I did not not mean that sorry I made it sound like that I meant keep the combinations for next tournament.

And Outnumbered, there you go again, criticizing me. I thought I already told you how I feel about that. :Bububull:
(Apr. 03, 2013  8:51 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Leone19, no I did not not mean that sorry I made it sound like that I meant keep the combinations for next tournament. And Outnumbered there you go again, criticizing me. I thought I already told you how I feel about that.

Hey, hey, hey. Please stop trying to start someting with Outnumbered. You already mentioned something about that in the last post, let it go, and if you can't, there is a PM button for a reason. You can talk to him personally if you need to. Ok? Thanks.Mystery Solved

Edit: TriForce, while its better to PM than post it in this thread, please don't start something with Outnumbered. The past things you've stated really look like your are... Thanks.
right. got it can't wait for the tournament 2
Excuse me, I wasn't criticising you, as it seemed as if you were making a totally selfish request. That turned out to not be the case, though you act as if I should know everything that you mean, even when it's not what you say.
And I have no idea how you found that remark to be me critisising you, because it wasnt meant to be, nor did it sound like, anything of the sort.
And to be honest, I'm tired of everyone getting mad at me for telling them that they can't do what they're doing (not at all in a bossy sense), for telling them only one thread per team etc.
I'm sorry, delete this if you want.
Anyway, back on topic, any approximate time on when you'll start the next tournament leone19?
Edit: Took awhile to type, I guess I've been beaten?
(Apr. 03, 2013  8:58 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Excuse me, I wasn't criticising you, as it seemed as if you were making a totally selfish request. That turned out to not be the case, though you act as if I should know everything that you mean, even when it's not what you say.
And I have no idea how you found that remark to be me critisising you, because it wasnt meant to be, nor did it sound like, anything of the sort.
And to be honest, I'm tired of everyone getting mad at me for telling them that they can't do what they're doing (not at all in a bossy sense), for telling them only one thread per team etc.
I'm sorry, delete this if you want.
Anyway, back on topic, any approximate time on when you'll start the next tournament leone19?
Edit: Took awhile to type, I guess I've been beaten?

Outnumbered that did have to be said. Personally, TriForce, I didn't know what you meant by keep either, so yeah. BACK ON TOPIC I'm getting the list done now for parts, It'll be up in a few min.
I can't wait for the next tournament! Don't know if I'll enter, but I love watching the vids!
The second tournament is now in progress!

Part list:
Rock Leone
Vari-Ares (Fury)
Rock Giraffe
Earth Virgo
Flame Serpent
Poison Giraffe
L-Drago Destructor
L-Drago Destroy
Meteo L-Drago Assault
Rock Aries
Vulcan Horuseus
Flame Byxis
Duo Ice-Titan (FX)
Evil Gemios
Torch Gemios
Midnight Bull
Phantom Orion (Fury)
Galaxy Pegasus
Thunder Leone
Poison Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Dark Libra
Cyber Pegasus (Legend)
Burn Pheonix

Enter Now!
TAKEN PARTS:
Duo Ice-Titan 230 MB-TriForce
Earth Giraffe ED145 WD-Outnumbered
Earth Gemios 230 CS- Also Outnumbered
Burn Bull 145 D-Uzuma
VariAres GB145 SD- SoraBlader
Phantom Virgo 230 WD- thesupremeone
Ldrago destructor s130 wd
Duo Ice titan s130 MB
I can enter this tournament rite? If I can my combo will be l drago destructor/destroy (which evr one is better)b:d
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:51 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: vari ares s130 MB

Got it!

(Apr. 03, 2013  9:52 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I can enter this tournament rite? If I can my combo will be l drago destructor/destroy (which evr one is better)b:d

And I said the Phantom was Fury, 145 ES. Dif. combo? and yes you can enter.
wait I changed it!
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:53 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: wait I changed it!

Ok, I fixed the combo in the list...
Earth Giraffe ED145WD
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:56 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Earth Giraffe ED145WD

Got it!
This seems fun. After watching the last one I feel like entering. I choose Burn Bull 145 D.