Your goal as a blader

It's a very bold and ambitious goal.

My goal is to have fun.
My goal is to own all the hasblades
To Win, JK, To Have "Fun"
To simply be the best blader I can be.
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:07 AM)Foxblade Wrote: one awnser im shu
No, you’re Spriggan.

Mine is simply to have fun blading with people on the WBO because none of my friend like Beyblade(their loss).
(Jul. 31, 2019  12:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
No, you’re Spriggan.

Mine is simply to have fun blading with people on the WBO because none of my friend like Beyblade(their loss).

yes i am my favourite bey is choz spriggan i have shus siute and his launcher and his glove I AM HIM
Just want to meet new friends... and then crush them
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:30 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: Just want to meet new friends... and then crush them

Woah, dial it down aiga...
(Jul. 31, 2019  12:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
No, you’re Spriggan.

No, I'm Spriggan!

My goal is to learn more about beyblade and have fun battling.
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:39 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  12:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: No, you’re Spriggan.

No, I'm Spriggan!

My goal is to learn more about beyblade and have fun battling.
No, you’re Spriggan 2.0!
I want to eventually battle Kei
TO FREE DA 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:03 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: To Beat Suoh Goshuin.

Not a chance RED NINJA 0829
(Aug. 20, 2019  5:49 PM)Suoh Goshuin Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:03 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: To Beat Suoh Goshuin.

Not a chance RED NINJA 0829

lol
To defeat Zycratic once and for all
Here’s a new one: To own Shining God MS
TO MAKE HASBRO GREAT AGAIN

JK it's to get hasbro Salamander, Hades and leopard
Well I am actually a blading mentor in Hong Kong and my goal is to teach people who are interested in beyblades how to play the game and how to win...legally.Also I like to teach kids how to enjoy the game,like making competitive combos and finding their favourite beyblade.I hope they can learn to respect other bladers while playing too.So...yeah that's been my goal for 8 years.
I guess my current one is to host an official tournament.
My goals are to host a tournament, to win a tournament using "unusual" combos and to help other bladers Smile
I'll bite: My sons seemed to really enjoy it, so I found blading as a fun new opportunity to connect with them more. With their support we organized an invite tournament with their friends to see if we could get more people into our competitive games. I'd say my goal is to continue to enjoy it with my sons as long as they are interested and to grow the circle of friends we can share it with.