Your goal as a blader

My goal as a blader is to go to a tournament or better yet host one(in my region there are not legitimate bladers,I'm probably one of the only people in Pak with real TT,hasbro and sono kong beys Unhappy....)
To win that tournament and more!
my goal here is to someday become a veteran and take part in discussions that the advanced members take part in. Smile
If you can obtain a large enough collection, you could do what some of us did with plastics, and loan out viable combo's for the duration of the tournament, though you'd still need to get people to understand "legal parts" etc.
My goal is to find great oppenents to test my beys and make the best blance types also to get a beyblade girlfriend :<
My goal is to learn as much as possible about this sport. I hope to expand my knowledge about Beyblade so I can help my cousins and explain the sport to them a little bit more clearly.
(Oct. 19, 2011  7:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: My goal is to be the worst blader ever!

There's a lot more competition than you'd think tbh.

How to be extremely humble...
You own a Gold Face! Grin

My goal is to build up my collection and win at least one tourney. Also, I want to learn to use attack types now...
My current goals are......

1. Get enough credits to get an Infinity Libra
2. Win a tournament
3. Recieve an Antique Face

Goals:
-Win a tournament using the under-used attack type category (or at least place)
-Just plain out go to a WBO tournament
-Participate in a plastics tournament (if the Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day becomes annual)
-Attend a BeyDays event.
-Have lots of plastics :3
EDIT: Kinda seems self-centered...?
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:56 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Goals:
-Win a tournament using the under-used attack type category (or at least place)
-Just plain out go to a WBO tournament
-Participate in a plastics tournament (if the Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day becomes annual)
-Attend a BeyDays event.
-Have lots of plastics :3
EDIT: Kinda seems self-centered...?

Well, you may host a plastic tourney even without Plastic Remembrance! Grin
And of course, one's goals as a blader have to be self-centered. Tongue_out
You wouldn't have a goal like-
Help XYZ to win a tourney(Remember, even you have participated in the same tourney). Tongue_out
My goal as a Profesional blader is to be the best beyblader in all the UNIVERSEs that exist even until the end of ETERNITY......
There should never be a age limit for participating Bey tourney(s) or championship(s)
to win and if I lose I want to learn from my mistakes
Well to be fair and try hard and beat talentented people and break a basalt Metal wheel or "twisted" ( Hasbro bad renaiming)
Well, my goal as a blader is to become great with building combos and learning about different parts and how they work. I think I'll achieve it on this website.
(Oct. 20, 2011  6:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: If you can obtain a large enough collection, you could do what some of us did with plastics, and loan out viable combo's for the duration of the tournament, though you'd still need to get people to understand "legal parts" etc.

that is a great Idea but for that you need bladers to give them out to lol half the people here just start frolicking cause they got a fake GG unicorno I mean my cousins even do that (funny enough the 8 year old one knows more about legit beys than the 13 year old one lol the 13 year old is always syaing the fake ones are the same as the real ones lol you don't wanna know how I broke one of his "beys")
Do what I do, scream at them repeatedly until they learn/break down in tears.

(Oct. 22, 2011  2:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

How to be extremely humble...
You own a Gold Face! Grin

My goal is to build up my collection and win at least one tourney. Also, I want to learn to use attack types now...

Yeah, you can tell I'm not doing very well with my goal, can't you? Confused
To be the best there is.To be THE # 1 BLADER

Tongue_out hahahahahahahahahaha!
(Oct. 23, 2011  7:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do what I do, scream at them repeatedly until they learn/break down in tears.

haha I have done that (I ended up getting in trouble cause he told my mom.....)
haha
what? how are you failing your goal in anyway???
jan haha but you have a great amount of knowledge on the meta game and it's not that hard to control attack types ...didn't take me very long to master them....
Well, given my goal is to be the worst blader ever, and I have a face from winning a tournament, I'm not exactly hitting that target am I?
(Oct. 23, 2011  7:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, given my goal is to be the worst blader ever, and I have a face from winning a tournament, I'm not exactly hitting that target am I?

oops didn't see your goal haha.

True. If you are to defeat 40 people at once you may be number one but you'll have to lose to at least 70 people who are quite bad(which is again a tough thing to find out) which will be a tough task...lot of competition indeed esp. from Kai-V as well XD.

It seems as if I am the only one without a goal Chief - Sigh ...

(Oct. 23, 2011  7:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, given my goal is to be the worst blader ever, and I have a face from winning a tournament, I'm not exactly hitting that target am I?

It would take you more than a year to get all the way down to the bottom. I know from experience. Speechless

My goal is to have fun beyblading and make new friends. I'm smaller than everyone else right now, but I will get bigger and I will get better!
I want to be able to post a real threat to at least one tournament. I want at least one moment where I can be seen as a powerhouse.
My goal is to make combos of beyblades to see what the best one is so I can have a very very good beyblade (Still in progress)! Grin
My goal is to beat my area and my raival, biyu341
to beat Nano and other strong bladers
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:49 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: to beat Nano and other strong bladers

I feel honored :p

You're a pretty good blader, so you shouldn't have much trouble with that.