Your goal as a blader

To have a bigger collection than JR.
Also to come up witha game breaking plastic combo XD.
To make everyone know and respect plastics. IE this guy
beyruler123 Wrote:wat is wrong wit u
screw old beyblades the mfb are way better
From my inbox
Well, this thread died... LET'S FIX THAT! My goal as a blader is to prove that there are no bad parts really and that many combos with "Bad parts" might actually be more useful than once thought!! Oh, and to make my Theory Combos be the best combos in the game.
I have two goals. My first is to revive Beyblade in Tennessee. It's been pretty dead for a while now. There hasn't even been a tournament for a year or two. I plan to change that! My second goal is to beat My favorite beytubers: BBG, JoJo, Illunic, and Zankye
My goal is to spread Beyblade around the world
Know a lot about Beyblades and much more
i just want to have fun and win a tournament but i gotta wait until one is held near me again
To find a good way to use attack mode hS competitively?
I also want to bring more bladers/community into Wyoming
Gather a strong community and build a channel with high-quality content!
My main goal is just to have fun, and I blade whenever I'm bored or when I just feel like blading, but I'm going to be in 9th grade next year, so I may face some challenges going into high school...
(May. 20, 2019  3:55 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: My main goal is just to have fun, and I blade whenever I'm bored or when I just feel like blading, but I'm going to be in 9th grade next year, so I may face some challenges going into high school...

i feel you man. 9th grade is gonna be hard
(May. 20, 2019  3:55 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: My main goal is just to have fun, and I blade whenever I'm bored or when I just feel like blading, but I'm going to be in 9th grade next year, so I may face some challenges going into high school...

I wish you good luck my man, 9th grade is hard

Good luck on 9th grade Grin
I feel the same Joyful_3
I like blading for fun... Despite how old I am. My parents don't like me do beyblade though :<
My goal as a blader would be the most heavy metal blader out there (other than some actual metal rockstars who r bladers) ! Oh wait I already accomplished that! #GUILTY! But other than that it would be the best there ever was and ever will be. So yeah -Avery

(May. 20, 2019  5:06 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote:

Good luck on 9th grade Grin
I feel the same Joyful_3
I like blading for fun... Despite how old I am. My parents don't like me do beyblade though :<

Metal! I'm going into 10th grade next year! Just letting u know that in 9th grade u might be bullied by teens who r in 10th, 11th, or 12th grade (thankfully I didn't cause my BFF Chai is in 10th grade and he vouched for me) but I'm just wanting to let u know to be prepared cause things r gonna be tough. -Avery
(May. 20, 2019  9:36 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: My goal as a blader would be the most heavy metal blader out there (other than some actual metal rockstars who r bladers) ! Oh wait I already accomplished that! #GUILTY! But other than that it would be the best there ever was and ever will be. So yeah -Avery

(May. 20, 2019  5:06 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Good luck on 9th grade Grin
I feel the same Joyful_3

Metal! I'm going into 10th grade next year! Just letting u know that in 9th grade u might be bullied by teens who r in 10th, 11th, or 12th grade (thankfully I didn't cause my BFF Chai is in 10th grade and he vouched for me) but I'm just wanting to let u know to be prepared cause things r gonna be tough. -Avery

You do know that heavy metal, metal is a music term.
I'll let you know how much I try to understand you, I looked up the meanings of the terms on Google. 
Turns out google is outta answers for this one. 
Do explain your usage anyway. I like to be enlightened.
Also I figure you use an Anubis bey. Does it win now, I remember it being bad at the time it was released so I guess I answered myself.
Can you upload a vid of your current combo vs my preferred ones( nL.g.x'/cz-A.00w.x'.. for all its worth just throw a stock L2 at it. Knock urself out most "heavy metal" blader)
Aside from generally having some fun with my friends with Beyblades during hangouts, my goal if any, would be to organize tournaments or events in my area for Beyblade burst. For about several years in my late teens to early twenties, I organized Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments as a Konami judge at my former job at a card and comic shop. Beyblade sells well in South Texas but there are no organized events here, so there's probably a handful of people here of multiple age groups, looking to also play some Beyblades. In terms of goals by steps; one would be to eventually take the organizer's quiz once I fill the criteria, two would be to contact/negotiate local hobby shops or establishments on the possibility of holding a Beyblade tournament and three would be to actually organize a tournament correctly by WBO Burst format standards by way of prizes, rules and tournament format.
to create the best 3D beys the universe can't handle
Let's be real to break every bey in a battle with one hit i'm gonna be the new Shu/Phi
My goal is to beat everyone and if the opponent is cocky and not respectful,he shouldnt own bey,so I'll destroy it into pieces.