Your best deals.

(Aug. 06, 2014  3:33 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: Zeus hasbro nib for $4-£2.50 (superdrug)
Dranzer gt for the same price(superdrug)
Dragoon gt for the same price(superdrug)
Gigars for the same price(superdrug)
Dragoon msuv (proto grey) for $15-£10 (theintoy)

All v force beys - £7 each (toysrus clearance sale)
Orca diver - £7 (toysrus clearance sale)
Metal dranzer - £7 (toysrus clearance sale)

Back in the day, I didn't even know that Superdrug sold beys ...
My local one sure didn't!
i know right, I was actually going with my mum to buy haircare products and there was a basket and at first I thought it was B-Daman(which I hated cos I always thought it was there fault plastics stopped being sold). So I tried not to look as I despised B-Daman but when I looked nib Hasbro Zeus, Gigars, Dragoon gt, Dranzer gt all there for £2.50. it was so tempting that I decided to buy all 4 for £10. had I known they will go for the high prices they go for now I would have bought a lot and kept them but I lost most of them and my Zeus was tragically destroyed in an event most horrible.
That's always the way though isn't it lol! If I had know how high the beyblade plastic prices were going to jump I would have bought more earlier rather than trying to get back into it now.

Well done for finding such a good haul though! Sorry to hear about your Zeus (it is my favourite bey), what happened?
basically I trusted my friend around my bey's and I believed it to be safe while I went to the toilet. when I came back my friend launched my Zeus against a brick wall and that's the last I saw of a rare bey till I purchased Apollon (btw the Superdrug store in Sheffield was where the bey's were sold)
I got a beypointer, launcher grip, diablo nemesis, big bang, cosmic and samurai pegasus, l drago destroy, that crappy hasbro stadium that has the bottoms that you switch out and a bunch of other wheels and parts $23. Just the beypointer made it worth it. Lol
I got:
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Balro Girago WA130HF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Bahamdia Ifrit DF145FS
Killer Leone 145WD
Fang Leone Claw Edition ( Only MW, CW , Facebolt)
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Blitz Pegasus 105F ( Blitz MW was fake but its fine, all the other stuff is Takara Tomy)
Meteo L Drago LW105LF

Seperate stuff:
Metal Wheels:
Aquario, Galaxy, Dark, Rock,

CW:
Kronos, Sagittario I from Random Booster, Gemios II,

Spin Track:
H145, DF145, 90, 230

Performance Tips:
WD 2x,

Plus a plastic box with small dividers in the top, and a clear space in the bottom, pretty crappy but useful.

The best part is... All of this stuff is only $21...

Even only Flash Sagittario and the 3 Zero-G Beyblades can make up that price. Didn't get all he promised, but still happy though. He promised Wing Pegasus S130RB, he didn't give it away because ofc it's valuable and has pretty top tier stuff in it. he offered it to me for 32.18$ but we trimmed away 3 beyblades just to make it $21 dollars. (btw it was in Philippine Peso converted to USD)

Note: He isn't stupid just to give it away for $21, he's disposing it just to clear space from his house.
This thread is to talk about Your best beyblade deals you have come across
A $400 lot for $20. Wolborg MS for $60.
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: A $400 lot for $20. Wolborg MS for $60.

Wow
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:16 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: This thread is to talk about Your best beyblade deals you have come across

Doesn't belong in Beyblade General! I'm moving it to an existing Beymarket Thread that already meets this purpose. Also, don't respond to posts with a single word "wow", that's a waste of bytes and against the rules. Smile
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:16 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: This thread is to talk about Your best beyblade deals you have come across

Doesn't belong in Beyblade General! I'm moving it to an existing Beymarket Thread that already meets this purpose. Also, don't respond to posts with a single word "wow", that's a waste of bytes and against the rules. Smile

Ok sorry
My best deal was a randomized lot for 20 dollars in which I got Imperial Dragon, Regalia, Cho-z Achilles, Lord Spriggan, and L-drago destructor.
Got 2 dranzer s for 28 us dollars and dragoon g for 21 dollars
I got a huge lot of hasbro single + dual layers, a TT Alter Chronos, and a basically new Star Storm set for around $30 once.
Another good deal was my dP and eF WBBA Ver. (Both N.I.B.) for $15.
I got a Cho-Z Achilles for 20 dollars.
Not sure how many of you are snooping amazon.jp these days, but once TT product is announced, amazon itself pre-sells some (not sold through an intermediary seller). They put it at the MSRP, but you also get discounts as your cart fills up. I snagged two Variant Lucifer starters for 1790 yen apiece. Shipping (3-6 day from Japan via DHL) was 1784 yen for my cart, approx cost per bey is 500 yen. Thus, I should receive our copies of Lucifer a couple of days after release for a grand total of $30 CAD ($22 USD) each. If anyone outside of Asia is getting new beys cheaper, I'd like to know!