Your best deals.

Just won a Samurai Saramander e230 es for $1.29!!!!!!!!!
I found this amazing deal on a Driger V2 ($28!!!) but I didn't place a bid in time and so it ended - yes, ended. No one else placed a bid, which shocked me. After it was clear he wasn't going to repost it, I'm getting a different one for hopefully only $33
Wow, that's pretty cheap!
Recent got a Shinobi Orojya 145ES for $1.30, a seller had some Zero-G up for bidding a few days ago, and not many people noticed it. They're legit from what the description said, box and all, TAKARA-TOMY logo..
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, that's pretty cheap!
Recent got a Shinobi Orojya 145ES for $1.30, a seller had some Zero-G up for bidding a few days ago, and not many people noticed it. They're legit from what the description said, box and all, TAKARA-TOMY logo..

DAMMIT CHODY

just give me the name of this cheap Zero-G seller already... D:
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, that's pretty cheap!

I IS ARE WANT.

I could buy that with change I pick up off the ground. Incredible deal, there.
It was from a Chinese seller who recently had some up. Shame he caught on and put everything up at BIN price of $9.99. Still a good deal, it includes shipping. I also tracked the package earlier this morning, and it had gone through San Francisco earlier.
Now just to wait for it to arrive and see if my deal was an AMAZING deal, as the seller also had fakes, but from the description and photos, they all looked legit. He had at least one of everything from ZRBV1. I saw a Thief Phoenic go for like $2.
I steal at Walmart:

$14.99 for Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasus (all recolours) and 2 Launcher Grips. Greedy

I forgot about this, as it was around X-Mas time XD.
I think you misread the price tags.. That set was around $50 or $40 IIRC.

Also yeah, the Orojya was real Grin
Rai: Actually, I did not read it wrong. It WAS $14.99. SALE
I buy in my city one String Launcher for only $25 MXN ($1.86 dollars)
I got a Dark Cancer off Ebay for $6. Not bad, since elsewhere they were going for $12+.

rtt22: That is a great buy! Is it a Beylauncher L/R, or just right spin?
I bought a Hasbro Legend booster for $2 each. Bought 4 of them even though they're useless. XD
Cake It`s only right spin, but still a great deal =)
Got a set of MF2s and DF105LRF for a buck. Also got a Beylauncher R for $5.50 the other day. Grin
Wow. MF2s are >$7 on Ebay/Amazon.
(Jul. 10, 2012  4:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Got a set of MF2s and DF105LRF for a buck. Also got a Beylauncher R for $5.50 the other day. Grin
Thats a pretty good deal.

I can get Jade Jupiter, Fang Leon, Big bang pegasus, Ldrago Destoryed, Super Orso, Hades Kerbecs (already have though), and Ifraid Sarmanda for 9 bucks
Link? There is almost now way that is possible, either it was fake, or you just got scammed.
Exactly what is this Super Orso you speak of now?
Fake bey(s) of some sort?
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Exactly what is this Super Orso you speak of now?

"Super" in front of MFB names is a fake thing. There's several of them on eBay, all dirt cheap, and usually sold in lots.
Got a MB, MF, and a basalt, and a BD145 for $1.00 from my close friend. He told me they werent fake. He only goes to walmart with his Mom or Dad.
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:19 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: Got a MB, MF, and a basalt, and a BD145 for $1.00 from my close friend. He told me they werent fake. He only goes to walmart with his Mom or Dad.

That's a pretty good deal. I see a pretty good combo you could just out of these parts (and the proper CW)

(Jul. 24, 2012  7:22 PM)BladerforLife Wrote: I can get Jade Jupiter, Fang Leon, Big bang pegasus, Ldrago Destoryed, Super Orso, Hades Kerbecs (already have though), and Ifraid Sarmanda for 9 bucks

Be very careful of these on ebay!
Especially if the price is too good to be true.
They usually take pics of the bey from an angle where you can't see the track/performance tip so they'll just send you the top part of the bey with some shady performance tip that doesn't belong to it.

That being said, is it illegal or against the rule to use non TT or non sonokong accessories? i.e string launcher

If it's not made by Takara-Tomy, Sonokong, or Hasbro, it's illegal.