Your best deals.

...where exactly did you manage to do that?
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:03 AM)KevNinja Wrote: i bought a Zero g attack stadium for $10 Dollars imagine that

Tell me where! O:
I got it from the wabbitstore before he closed
I got a yellow PTW for $1,Hasbro stadiums suck but I mean,$1,thats really cheap. I got it at a yard sale :p ~Shinigami
Zero-G Stadium for $10 Tongue_out heheh.
(May. 06, 2012  11:29 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Zero-G Stadium for $10 Tongue_out heheh.
Did you get it from Wabbitstore like most people?
I wish I got the BBG attack stadium when wabbitstore closed
My best deal:

All in all mint Hasbro Beyblades (19 to count) for only 28$, some examples:
- PF Dragoon S
- PF Dranzer S
- PF Wolborg
- PF Seaborg
- Black Dranzer
- HB Driger F
- HB Master Dranzer
- Dranzer GT
- Zeus
- Dragoon MS

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
How exactly? Any lots that would have that on ebay are immediately pounced on by people determined to pay rediculous amount for them.
Don't know :\

Maybe it is because it was on german ebay.de (I don't know, but I recognized that less people bet there on such things... or even can't find the articles Chocked_2).
The title was only "Big Beyblade Collection" (yeah... in German of course...), the Beys were listed, but no of them in the title...
And it was in the "used" category, but they are like new ones, only one sticker on the Wyborg was gone...

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
The best deal i got was at tesco and it was : buy a stadium and get 2 bey for free, which, considering stadiums were only £10, it is not bad. PS: my dad went mad and bought all the stadiums!
I got my BB-10, a Launcher Grip, and a Beypointer (kinda useless, but hey, moar stuff!) all for $45, and that includes shipping.
(May. 30, 2012  5:37 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: I got my BB-10, a Launcher Grip, and a Beypointer (kinda useless, but hey, moar stuff!) all for $45, and that includes shipping.

That is a really good deal, though! BB-10'S are getting in the $50 just by themselves.

Got an Attack Stadium, 2 Beylaunchers, and 2 Beys (Storm Pegasus and Dark Wolf) for $42 on ebay a few weeks ago.
(May. 31, 2012  12:16 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Got an Attack Stadium, 2 Beylaunchers, and 2 Beys (Storm Pegasus and Dark Wolf) for $42 on ebay a few weeks ago.

This is pretty much the going rate for the BB-32.
(May. 31, 2012  1:24 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: I see.

Anyway, I went to a special sale my local Toys R Us was having once, when they had this "buy one get one half-off" thing. This got me a $5 Sonic Series Poison Serpent Starter (collection purposes, mainly). Not sure if this kind of stuff counts though, but hey.

Well, I think that counts because it is a good deal, and this is a good deals thread. Any who, I remember that sale. It must have been at every Toys R Us, because my local store had it too.

^^^My TRU had that sale as well.

It has been a while, but I got two Face-off packs for $18. It's my best deal so far, because I don't usually bundle much when buying beys.

Won a Flash Sagittario on Ebay for $8.50. Relatively speaking, not bad, especially with concerns over Flash's wearing (I already have one Flash Sagittario)
I got a lot of plastics for a dollar.

Highlights are 2 Tiger Defensers (Green) and 2 War Lions (Red).

And of course, Wolborg 3/Ariel AR Eee
I got:
Galman $6 (used) (Metal Masters Version)
Kid Dragoon $5 (used) (Metal Masters Version)
Dranzer F $2 (used) (broken AR)
Wyvern DJ $10 (used)
Driger MS $6 (new) (it's only a one dollar difference from most sellers)
Hasbro Bistool $15 (used) (stripped screw in BB) (still not too cheap)
Hasbro Jumping Base $12 (new) (I got him last week and I already messed up the BB)
I got a NIB Basalt Horogium, Meteo L Drago and a NIP Metal System Pegasis for $10.
I should have waited longer before buying Basalt Horogium..mine was about double the price you got for all of those.