Your best deals.

I got 17 Normal plastics including 5 dragoons one hms, one Mfb, and
4 keychain plastic Beys. It also came with a mint driger den and 56 extra pieces.

I got it for $67.05

That hms turned out to be dragoon msuv
(Aug. 10, 2012  10:17 PM)Blaziken Wrote: I got 17 Normal plastics including 5 dragoons one hms, one Mfb, and
4 keychain plastic Beys. It also came with a mint driger den and 56 extra pieces.

I got it for $67.05

That hms turned out to be dragoon msuv

=O A Driger Den stadium!! You're soo lucky, I haven't even been able to see one, lettalone get the opportunity to buy one =[
Bought a NIB Takara Dragoon MS for $55,
NIB Dragoon V2 (Gun Metal Black) for $12,
NIB Driger V2 for $8, and
NIB Dranzer V2 for $30
I got three Attack Stadiums for only 65$ Grin
bought a nib gaia dragoon takara 11$
Ive ordered a silver Quetz for £2.55 Smile
I bought a phantom orion and a bb10 attack stadium for only $25.00 off a guy on ebay and free shipping, the listing has already ended.
i got a bbp from a guy on my street for free cause he didnt want it and he said since i was his friend (he is a 16 year old and im twelve) he wouldnt charge
I got a Brand New Fang Leone W105R2F for £1.50 free shipping a couple of days ago. I was so surprised!
(Aug. 26, 2012  6:33 AM)Blader Dan Wrote: I bought a phantom orion and a bb10 attack stadium for only $25.00 off a guy on ebay and free shipping, the listing has already ended.

Are you sure it was a BB-10? if it was blue it was a carp fake stadium.. A lot of sellers list it with beys.
(Aug. 31, 2012  8:43 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  6:33 AM)Blader Dan Wrote: I bought a phantom orion and a bb10 attack stadium for only $25.00 off a guy on ebay and free shipping, the listing has already ended.

Are you sure it was a BB-10? if it was blue it was a carp fake stadium.. A lot of sellers list it with beys.

Or it could be the super attack stadium.
I saw a Hybrid Wheel Set for $12+shipping.
Bro you need to tell me where you get these deals.
USED Quetzalcoatl 90WF for $1
I got a diablo nemesis for 5$
got a dragoon ms for $10 but it was a long time ago.
Storm Capricorne M145Q, Sonokong Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, Basalt Horogium 145WD and Light Launcher 2 for 400ARS total (a bit less than 80 dollars, remember i am from Argentina and beyblades are REALLY expensive, the double or triple than normal when you can't buy by yourself)
$21.99 for a UDX Set
Last year got original Quetz for 2.11....
Best. Deal. Ever
(Bey Ta Edition)
A brand new boxed Crystal Driger for £8, which replaces my old tattered one I won for £3 a few months ago XD

And a gold rare recolour of Guardian Driger for £1 =3

Oh ebay how I do love thee!!
Bought a Beserker Beigirados (Brand New) for 4.00 USD including shipping. Wink
I got a Dark Wolf for 1.91$
Earth Eagle for 3.44$
and then bunch of Beyblade's like : Cyber Pegasus, Flame Bull, Thermal Lacerta, Fury Capricorn, Ray Striker, Evil Gemios, Thunder Libra, Lightning L-Drago, Grand Cetus, Twisted Tempo, Rock Leone and Dark Gasher for 3.82$ each. Also got a Metal Masters Beycarrier box thingy for 5.74$ and a Super Vortex Stadium for 3.06$. Nice ha?