Your Creations Contest Suggestions / Random Thoughts

(Nov. 21, 2017  5:39 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hi I'm Ryan, ummm just wondering, how do you share photos of your drawings on here, cause I don't know how to share photos of my drawings on here

Hello! I can answer your question! First, you'll need an image hosting site (I use ImgBB, but, others tend to like Imgur)where after uploading your picture will give you a link, you can copy and paste that here, so others can see it. Also, this thread isn't for posting pictures, but, there are many others! I hope I helped!
Ummm, sorta, cause I've never even heard of them, and I was wondering how to do pics like pics you took with your camera on your phone or something
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:11 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Ummm, sorta, cause I've never even heard of them, and I was wondering how to do pics like pics you took with your camera on your phone or something

My way should still work, and, posting pictures from your phone is no more complex than with any other electronic device. Though if you're still having trouble, PM me and I'll gladly walk you through it!
Okay, I could give it a try.
Haven't been on in a while (2 years!) so I don't know if this has been suggested before but anyways, random thought: people should have access to some art programs. Namely paint.net is free and some other places you can get SAI. Either we can have a Photoshop-esque contest, where people can photoshop an image together, or we can have a regular art contest. Theme wise though, we can let people decide.

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:27 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Haven't been on in a while (2 years!) so I don't know if this has been suggested before but anyways, random thought: people should have access to some art programs. Namely paint.net is free and some other places you can get SAI. Either we can have a Photoshop-esque contest, where people can photoshop an image together, or we can have a regular art contest. Theme wise though, we can let people decide.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...u_Chan.png

For example I made this in paint.net photoshopping is a whole lot easier for the unskilled.
Hello. Is this a place where we can submit Ideas for custom beys?
(Dec. 03, 2018  4:46 PM)MagixG Wrote: Hello. Is this a place where we can submit Ideas for custom beys?

No
I would like to see more of a concept beyblade contest. Prizes going to those with a lot of original ones and the people with the coolest concept

(Apr. 10, 2017  7:08 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I don't have God Valkyrie so I can't test this idea, but my idea for a Reboot Driver mod is to coat either the inner tip or the outer tip in liquid electrical tape to create a rubber tip. So it would go from Rubber to Plastic or Vice Versa. Anyone with a Reboot driver willing to try this? The liquid electrical tape can be peeled off afterwards so it can still be used normally

That is actually very ill conceived because the temperature the electrical tape would need to be would completely melt the plastic on the driver.
(Dec. 28, 2018  7:04 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: I would like to see more of a concept beyblade contest. Prizes going to those with a lot of original ones and the people with the coolest concept

(Apr. 10, 2017  7:08 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I don't have God Valkyrie so I can't test this idea, but my idea for a Reboot Driver mod is to coat either the inner tip or the outer tip in liquid electrical tape to create a rubber tip. So it would go from Rubber to Plastic or Vice Versa. Anyone with a Reboot driver willing to try this? The liquid electrical tape can be peeled off afterwards so it can still be used normally

That is actually very ill conceived because the temperature the electrical tape would need to be would completely melt the plastic on the driver.

LIQUID electrical tape is a room temperature substance that you apply with a brush and dries in the air...
(Dec. 29, 2018  7:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  7:04 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: I would like to see more of a concept beyblade contest. Prizes going to those with a lot of original ones and the people with the coolest concept

LIQUID electrical tape is a room temperature substance that you apply with a brush and dries in the air...
Didn't completely read, my bad
I want to see a drawing how a chozetsu luinor would look like.
a beyblade creating contest whoever wins gets a beyblade passport to go to wbba tournaments
If anyone can suggest best Autodesk software to make 3D Beyblade, and what compatible with Mac. Price no problem. I use Student version Smile
Have you ever heard of a Beyblade called DumboGermantour (not likely the correct spelling)? JumboDormantor?
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:49 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Have you ever heard of a Beyblade called DumboGermantour (not likely the correct spelling)? JumboDormantor?

Do you mean Jumbo Jormuntor/Jail Jormungand?
(Mar. 22, 2019  1:05 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:49 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Have you ever heard of a Beyblade called DumboGermantour (not likely the correct spelling)? JumboDormantor?

Do you mean Jumbo Jormuntor/Jail Jormungand?
  I guess so!!!
How about a drawing contest of your favorite burst bey from Cho Z?
[Image: QAESGWK.jpg]

My character for beyblade burst gt
You might want to put that post in your creations.
Cosplay contest?
Beyblade design contest: Robotics and weapons of war.
Designs not builds of beys that are total destrucobots. Using an existing bey add weapons/robotics. They would need to be actually plausible creations of course.
I've long dreamed of Beyblades being incorporated in martial arts. They would make the perfect weapon if you built them right.
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:58 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: a beyblade creating contest whoever wins gets a beyblade passport to go to wbba tournaments

Not sure if thats allowed.
I would like to see a "Custom Beyblade Burst Bey" Contest. I have a few ideas for some beyblades
a fan fic contest?

winner is determined on how interesting the story is