Your Biggest Phobia

Geese, and if there are any fellow MLIAERS on here, yes I am VERY afraid of the monster under my bed.
I am also afraid of my basement (dont ask how that one got started, it was a horrible prank by my older brother), uuuh, I would be saying fire, but fire amuses me no matter how many times I get burned messing with it. Honestly the only other thing I can say is one of my biggest phobias, (it ties with geese) is heights. I do parkour, climb really high things, but still cant stand heights.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)Ronnie Radke Wrote: Geese, and if there are any fellow MLIAERS on here, yes I am VERY afraid of the monster under my bed.
I am also afraid of my basement (dont ask how that one got started, it was a horrible prank by my older brother), uuuh, I would be saying fire, but fire amuses me no matter how many times I get burned messing with it. Honestly the only other thing I can say is one of my biggest phobias, (it ties with geese) is heights. I do parkour, climb really high things, but still cant stand heights.

a monster don't fits under my bed and i don't think there fits one under yours.
(unless you have a high bed)
My biggest, all time worst fear in the entire universe that has been discovered by mankind is and always shall be:

Grass.

Yup, it's OK to laugh now.
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:10 AM)RowDog Wrote: I don't have a fear of the dark, but I have a fear of being alone in the dark. Nothing has ever happened to me which caused the fear, it just gives me the shivers not knowing what is there... or me imagining the creature from the horror movie I just watched in that dark spot. When I am with friends I forget all about it.

The reason this is so is because the human brain has a fear of the unknown. Mankind has always taken comfort in things which we know exist and what they do. In the dark, your eyesight fails you and your mind begins to "prepare for the worst," thinking of all of the worst possible things that could be out there. You begin to become afraid because you do not know what's there. It's the same reason why we associate space with aliens. We have no idea what's out in the constantly expanding universe, so we fantasize about the worst possible scenario: evil foreign matter (AKA: bad aliens).
sorry but grass?

anyway i have several main ones, i've got a recent one which i've only just remembered cause i rejoined my schools football team, i'm a goalkeeper, and one of my main fears is that i'll let my team down
Isn't THAT much of a big fear, but things that blink in the dark, like the computer power button lamp. It blinks. A lot. It irks me.

But mainly, it's riding on planes. Unless, of course, it is on my friend's private plane and his dad is flying it.
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:01 PM)Nwolf Wrote: sorry but grass?

anyway i have several main ones, i've got a recent one which i've only just remembered cause i rejoined my schools football team, i'm a goalkeeper, and one of my main fears is that i'll let my team down

My thread isn't dead! Are you afraid of failing in general of just letting your team down?
Grass.

The poison of the earth.

The weapon of mother nature.

It lurks on the fields and plains, swallowing up helpless victims. It is a parasite, stealing into your yards and gardens when you're not looking. It grows taller and taller, vowing to destroy you.

Its stupid cousin, weed, attacks and kills plants. Oh, the horrors of grass!

Run, run before it gets you, too!

Actually, the only reason I'm afraid of it is because it makes me really itchy when I roll around in it. Also, it stains clothes. It's mostly just annoying, but you can still say I'm afraid of it.
I'm actually afraid of bees (hornets,wasps,and yellow jackets) and big fishing hooks even though I go fishing all the time.

(Aug. 22, 2011  6:35 PM)gurugulu Wrote:

My thread isn't dead! Are you afraid of failing in general of just letting your team down?

mainly just letting my team down, it's ok if i let myself down, thats normal and you just have to train harder, but it's the look on peoples faces when they rely on you and you let them down
I have a phobia for creepy things, such as dolls since they STARE at you while you sleep. Also, my other phobia is Nyctophobia. Im scared of the dark. When ever it is dark, I freak out.
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:03 PM)TriCat Wrote: I have a phobia for creepy things, such as dolls since they STARE at you while you sleep.

Sleep well tonight >Grin

^Sorry if that was off topic.
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:07 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:03 PM)TriCat Wrote: I have a phobia for creepy things, such as dolls since they STARE at you while you sleep.

Sleep well tonight >Grin

^Sorry if that was off topic.

!

THAT WAS THE SNUGGLE BEAR. He is so creepy!
I have a friend who has a phobia of.......
Motels.

Weird right.

But i on the other hand, have a phobia of needles only when pointed at me. Point it at me, I will scream, grab a phone to call the cops JUST IN CASE, and bring it closer, I will knock it of your hand. I did that once when i had to get a shot last time.
I have Toxiphobia.

I'm honestly deathly afraid of being poisoned.
Lol, one of my teachers will pass out if he sees a loose tooth. But I also have a phobia for the weirdest thing, looking a veins. They make me gag and i'll run a way.
i have a fear of heights and bugs.i have had hights since i was born and the bugs i hate then becuz once at my hous i huge spider the size of a tarantula and i hate hate there multiple legs and how they squirm
i have a small fear of sharp edges. thats all i can think of.
I am afraid of clowns and dolls, and I am deathly afraid of clown dolls
(Jul. 06, 2010  7:09 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Claustrophobic, and I'm terrified of Suzumebashi, or "Asian Giant Hornets". They're responsible for more deaths in Japan than any other animal because their venom disintegrates flesh.

how come when I googled that on images it kept showing a chick in a bee costume, I wanted to see the bee, there were only like 2 pictures of the real bee, and I can see why your scared of them

Spiders. Dunno how I got it.
im afraid to live to 40
My biggest phobia is... wait for it... Dark Wolf.
(Aug. 23, 2011  7:18 AM)MAX-D Wrote: im afraid to live to 40

wait what. that deosnt make sense could u tell us why.wh y do u want to die early
(Aug. 23, 2011  7:49 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: My biggest phobia is... wait for it... Dark Wolf.

Lol
Its to much strength to handle. Lol

I'm very claustrophobic, I can't stand small spaces.
I'm rather severely claustrophobic, and had to have an extra large shower built into my bathroom to prevent having panic attacks while taking a shower. I'm also fairly uneasy with heights, and prone to getting dizzy in high places unless I'm in an enclosed space, such as an airplane, ski lift box, etc.
I'm completely claustrophobic. And I'm most afraid of sharp pointy pencils near my hand and not held by me but someone else. The reason is I got impaled by a pencil once and I still have a mark from like 6 years ago. (shiver) Unhappy as for heights I'm okay. I've been on a hot air baloon Grin