Your Beyblade Goal

Sorry moderators. I don't want post very old thread (2011)Smile
Post here your Beyblade goal. How many Beyblades you want to your collection? How large event you want to host? What Blader you want to battle? etc.
I want to defeat Balanced defender who is the Best Hasbro blader
My goal is that I want to be the strongest blader with a custom Beyblade that I don't have yet.
One my goal is host tournament, where is 10 000 participants. This should be Round Robin System.
my goal is to get 100 beyblades and win or compete in a tournament with eache
My goal is to collect all burst beys to the very end, excluding some super rares. I do have some pretty rare beys such as black Orichalcum though. I have 400+ beys but some are MFB and 100+ are Hasbro Burst. Haven't missed a bey yet or RLC. I have single layer beys, and all the way up to where we currently are, the end of Cho-Z.
(Mar. 09, 2019  7:14 PM)ks123 Wrote: One my goal is host tournament, where is 10 000 participants. This should be Round Robin System.

That would take at least 1 month! Good luck! Smile
My goal is to not take Beyblade so seriously like I use too (I have a very active imagination even for a 17 year old)
My goal is to get over 5,000 subscribers on my Beyblade YouTube channel, take part in a tournament and even his one, and to meat a beytuber!
I would love to meet fight k1mbo one day. I'm also trying to get over 1,000 subs on YouTube so I can see that sweet, sweet K on my Subscribe button. Hopefully one day I get to host a Beytuber tournament, but until then, I'll just try to see if I can get first place in a smaller tournament.
Be the best blader
Main goal is not to get bored with Beyblades (as I have did in my previous hobbies) even as years would pass by
My goal is to have fun blading against other people. That's all.
Meet and Defeat @[FIREFIRE CPB] Then go even further
My goal is to collect all cool looking and rare dual layer beys like N2 X2 H2 F2 E2
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:05 AM)BladerGJ Wrote: My goal is to collect all cool looking and rare dual layer beys like N2 X2 H2 F2 E2

N2, X2 nd H2 are available for $8, $8 and $5 each in India
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  7:14 PM)ks123 Wrote: One my goal is host tournament, where is 10 000 participants. This should be Round Robin System.

That would take at least 1 month! Good luck! Smile

I think at least 6 months, hahaha... Smile
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:05 AM)BladerGJ Wrote: My goal is to collect all cool looking and rare dual layer beys like N2 X2 H2 F2 E2

N2, X2 nd H2 are available for $8, $8 and $5 each in India

I am Indian. But beys like H2 and some other beys are getting rare.
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:53 AM)BladerGJ Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: N2, X2 nd H2 are available for $8, $8 and $5 each in India

I am Indian. But beys like H2 and some other beys are getting rare.

http://www.firstcry.com/takara-tommy/tak...uct-detail
http://www.firstcry.com/takara-tommy/tak...uct-detail
https://www.amazon.in/Takaratomy-Beyblad...r+horusood
Wave 2 boosters got expensive, haha. Since We are Going Out of of topic, I will be quoting your post to Indian Release thread
My goal is to mod a bey to the point where the original can’t be recognized and I have a new bey.
My second goal: Get perfect Beyblade collection (all series all Beyblades include special releases).
My goals for Beyblade are:
O Finding lifetime friends through Beyblade (DraconicArt, SatombCrafter, Falco276, ReijiPSerpent and many more)
O Learning English through Beyblade (I am constantly improving)
O Founding a BeyClub (Blackwater Guardians)
O Finding the love of my life that also loves Beyblade as much as me ( @[Falco276] )
O Winning the Beyblade BeyTuber World Championship in Paris, France (11/02/2018)
? Takara Tomy makes my own Beyblade (I showed my Quasar Galahad 3Estrella UltimateUnite to Hiro Morita and the TT Staff in Paris)
X Finishing my Beyblade Collection (Idk if that will ever happen xD )
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:37 AM)TL14 Wrote: My goals for Beyblade are:
O Finding lifetime friends through Beyblade (DraconicArt, SatombCrafter, Falco276, ReijiPSerpent and many more)
O Learning English through Beyblade (I am constantly improving)
O Founding a BeyClub (Blackwater Guardians)
O Finding the love of my life that also loves Beyblade as much as me ( @[Falco276] )
O Winning the Beyblade BeyTuber World Championship in Paris, France (11/02/2018)
? Takara Tomy makes my own Beyblade (I showed my Quasar Galahad 3Estrella UltimateUnite to Hiro Morita and the TT Staff in Paris)
X Finishing my Beyblade Collection (Idk if that will ever happen xD )

1. I'm glad you found friends including me! Smile
2. Blackwater Guardians FTW!
3. Don't worry. I can teach you the complex high school vocab. xD
4. Dope Me....... Sahweet......... but no DraconicArt? xD....... joking.
5. Shizzles..... Still can't forget about dat victory, bruh! 
6. I hope TT creates Ghalahad! Dey better make it or I'll force dem to make Naga. xD.....kiddin.
7. I'm afraid we need multiple rooms under one roof for that one. lol....

My beyblade goals are..........Beyblade related goals, I guess.........
I would want to be able to collect the entire collection and be one of the best