Dec

Yami's Tournament 3: Revenge of the Sniper

Brooklyn, NY
1st
2nd
Tournament Results
Kings Games
1685 E 15th St
  Upstairs in the main room. (Pay the counter the fee's first)
12:30PM on 12/16/2018
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
10 cash  or 5 with Passport*

Venue Fee

5 entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

-Insert a meme Banner-

SUBWAY FROM MANHATTAN

Take the B or Q train to Kings Highway station. Use the main (Kings Hwy) exit. You will be on Kings Highway, between East 15th and East 16th street. Make a left and walk to the corner, then make another left onto East 15th Street. We are the second building from the corner.

DRIVING IN:
For those driving from Long Island, Staten Island, or New Jersey, take Belt Parkway to the Coney Island Avenue exit. Drive down Coney Island Avenue to Avenue R and make a right. Then make a left onto East 15th Street. Our building is toward the end of the block on your right hand side. To get to Belt Parkway from New Jersey/Staten Island, cross the Verrazzano Bridge.

PARKING:
Kings Highway is a very popular shopping area, with parking always somewhat of an issue. There is a parking garage between East 13 and East 14th Streets, between Kings Hwy and Avenue R (1-2 minute walk from the store). Metered parking (1 hour limit) is available in front of the store and on Kings Hwy. If you are willing to walk 1-2 blocks, you should be able to find meter-free parking on.

Prizes: TBA

Everything you need to know is down below!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hi its me loey sniper but I. Changed
wassup all i think i can go!!!! im psyched.
I might be able to go this time!
I won't be able to make it, are you going to host any tournaments in January? Because i could make it there
yami, did you move away from central MD?

if so, congrats but sad to see you go!
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:48 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: yami, did you move away from central MD?

Nah he's just switching things up & traveling to NY to host with Sniper haha
(Dec. 07, 2018  11:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:48 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: yami, did you move away from central MD?

Nah he's just switching things up & traveling to NY to host with Sniper haha

Nah, this is just a vacation with my mom. I might as well host on Sunday. Or maybe I could host on Saturday too :thinking:.
Yami you the best man thanks for host another tournament you are awsome
Is anyone gonna be saleing any beyblade?
(Dec. 08, 2018  1:01 AM)Yami Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  11:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Nah he's just switching things up & traveling to NY to host with Sniper haha

Nah, this is just a vacation with my mom. I might as well host on Sunday. Or maybe I could host on Saturday too :thinking:.

When you get back can you host a tournament I haven’t been to one for a few months and have new combos I wanna test out
Why does it say most official gear? What's that supposed to mean
(Dec. 09, 2018  5:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Why does it say most official gear? What's that supposed to mean

It means that most official Beyblade gear can be used EXCEPT for banned and restricted parts outlined in the rules. Definitely read up on that so you're familiar with what is and is not allowed. Hope this helps!
Oh ok. Just not sure if I'm ready yet because this is my first tournament and mostly have Hasbro beys
Don't worry man I'll help you I started since metal fusion was out

And I know many burst bey's so I will help you out
(Dec. 09, 2018  7:36 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Don't worry man I'll help you I started since metal fusion was out

Thanks man. I was going to Walmart on Friday for a few parts for new combos. Especially since I have many worn out peformance tips. Unfortunately they are plastic worn out tips. The peformance didn't change but the shape did from jumping out of the stadium and onto thr ground.
Can people with no account on the wbo come to the tournament?
(Dec. 09, 2018  11:38 PM)Foxer Wrote: Can people with no account on the wbo come to the tournament?

Can free play but can't participate the tournament. Account are required for all official tournaments.
(Dec. 09, 2018  11:28 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2018  7:36 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Don't worry man I'll help you I started since metal fusion was out

Thanks man. I was going to Walmart on Friday for a few parts for new combos. Especially since I have many worn out peformance tips. Unfortunately they are plastic worn out tips. The peformance didn't change but the shape did from jumping out of the stadium and onto thr ground.
Np and I have good combos that I used at the burst giving tournament and I got first place so I will help you dude and everyone subscribe to BladerDeku23
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:07 AM)Yami Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2018  11:38 PM)Foxer Wrote: Can people with no account on the wbo come to the tournament?
Can free play but can't participate the tournament. Account are required for all official tournaments.
Watch out yami I've been training for a week already and I've won a tournament with only one beyblade so be careful I'm gonna win agian.
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:18 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:07 AM)Yami Wrote: Can free play but can't participate the tournament. Account are required for all official tournaments.
Watch out yami I've been training for a week already and I've won a tournament with only one beyblade so be careful I'm gonna win agian.

Don't get confident that you will win again. There are some difference bladers that you didn't battle against when you won. And try experimenting with more combos.
I hope blast zone kid shows up I need to beet him
I cant wait for this tournament...Its also my birthday that day
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:22 AM)strikerr Wrote: I cant wait for this tournament...Its also my birthday that day

Oh cool well can't wait to meet you and say happy birthday and guys I'm going to make a tournament in New Rochelle for my birthday in March 9
I can't make this one. Sorry.