Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Then it's right spin then plz do not do dual spin
Okay, I will make a video (that will be entirely random) on the beyblade and your artistic measures, but I will make it easier on you, if you decide to make me a bey, I will find a 3d model and try to go from there, okay, no Strings attached

I gotta 3D model set aside, just make it "Blue-eyes White Dragon" or "Red-eyes Black Dragon" themed, I'd do it myself, but I am currently sending this on a tablet
Hey everyone, check out Dragoon Zen Storm battle against Archer Hercules. It had a rough start but after he got used to it, Dragoon proved to be powerful!

(Sep. 23, 2018  5:06 AM)A mortal Wrote: Okay, I will make a video (that will be entirely random) on the beyblade and your artistic measures, but I will make it easier on you, if you decide to make me a bey, I will find a 3d model and try to go from there, okay, no Strings attached

I gotta 3D model set aside, just make it "Blue-eyes White Dragon" or "Red-eyes Black Dragon" themed, I'd do it myself, but I am currently sending this on a tablet

I'm not sure what you are saying. Could you reiterate?
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:02 AM)Xandork Wrote: Hey everyone, check out Dragoon Zen Storm battle against Archer Hercules. It had a rough start but after he got used to it, Dragoon proved to be powerful!

(Sep. 23, 2018  5:06 AM)A mortal Wrote: Okay, I will make a video (that will be entirely random) on the beyblade and your artistic measures, but I will make it easier on you, if you decide to make me a bey, I will find a 3d model and try to go from there, okay, no Strings attached

I have a 3D model saved on this tablet, there are 2 different Yugioh cards, Blue-eyes White Dragon and Red-eyes Black Dragon, I can E-mail you the 3D model if you'll make the colours on it like one of those, I'd prefer Red-eyes Black Dragon, but both pallets will work, so I'll send you all three, the 3d model, a picture of Red-eyes Black Dragon, and Blue-eyes White Dragon, and the video is just gonna be completely random, if you look up The Immortal Zamasu AND Baeporeon, you'll figure out what I mean.
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:05 PM)A mortal Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:02 AM)Xandork Wrote: Hey everyone, check out Dragoon Zen Storm battle against Archer Hercules. It had a rough start but after he got used to it, Dragoon proved to be powerful!

I have a 3D model saved on this tablet, there are 2 different Yugioh cards, Blue-eyes White Dragon and Red-eyes Black Dragon, I can E-mail you the 3D model if you'll make the colours on it like one of those, I'd prefer Red-eyes Black Dragon, but both pallets will work, so I'll send you all three, the 3d model, a picture of Red-eyes Black Dragon, and Blue-eyes White Dragon, and the video is just gonna be completely random, if you look up The Immortal Zamasu AND Baeporeon, you'll figure out what I mean.

You still aren't making much sense. Do you want me to design a 3D bey for you? If so, why would you send me a model? Also, saying that "the video" is going to be completely random doesn't help me. I still have no idea what you want me to do.
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:27 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:05 PM)A mortal Wrote: I have a 3D model saved on this tablet, there are 2 different Yugioh cards, Blue-eyes White Dragon and Red-eyes Black Dragon, I can E-mail you the 3D model if you'll make the colours on it like one of those, I'd prefer Red-eyes Black Dragon, but both pallets will work, so I'll send you all three, the 3d model, a picture of Red-eyes Black Dragon, and Blue-eyes White Dragon, and the video is just gonna be completely random, if you look up The Immortal Zamasu AND Baeporeon, you'll figure out what I mean.

You still aren't making much sense. Do you want me to design a 3D bey for you? If so, why would you send me a model? Also, saying that "the video" is going to be completely random doesn't help me. I still have no idea what you want me to do.

From what I can interpret, he has the 3D model already designed, but he needs your help to put on the colors. As for the video thing, I think he just means that his videos are all random, so he wants to make the interesting crossover between Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh into a video (?)
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:27 PM)Xandork Wrote: You still aren't making much sense. Do you want me to design a 3D bey for you? If so, why would you send me a model? Also, saying that "the video" is going to be completely random doesn't help me. I still have no idea what you want me to do.

From what I can interpret, he has the 3D model already designed, but he needs your help to put on the colors. As for the video thing, I think he just means that his videos are all random, so he wants to make the interesting crossover between Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh into a video (?)

Well, I don't do the printing, so there is no reason for him to be contacting me about it if that's the case.
Short version, I am giving you a 3D model to color and smoothen, I will make a unrelated video to my channel about the beyblade, and I have a model to make it easier on you. Also I am on mobile, so I cannot edit it myself, I would do it myself, but I cannot, I have few resources, if you do not want to deal with me, then sorry for wasting your time.
Who can give me suggestions on how my Beyblade could spin steal without rubber?
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Who can give me suggestions on how my Beyblade could spin steal without rubber?

It will spin equalize against anything spinning the other direction regardless of material. Rubber is just best.
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:34 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Who can give me suggestions on how my Beyblade could spin steal without rubber?

It will spin equalize against anything spinning the other direction regardless of material. Rubber is just best.

Yeah, obviously rubber is the best, but fro 3D printing he said it's not possible although I did look up materials that are alternative to rubber, but I'm sure it would be hard for the printer to do that.
Edit: I just re read what you said, my bad. You are right though, I just wanted it to be more effective than just blades equalizing the spin.
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:22 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:34 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It will spin equalize against anything spinning the other direction regardless of material. Rubber is just best.

Yeah, obviously rubber is the best, but fro 3D printing he said it's not possible although I did look up materials that are alternative to rubber, but I'm sure it would be hard for the printer to do that.
Edit: I just re read what you said, my bad. You are right though, I just wanted it to be more effective than just blades equalizing the spin.
Is TPU an option? https://3dinsider.com/tpu-filament/
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:53 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:22 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Yeah, obviously rubber is the best, but fro 3D printing he said it's not possible although I did look up materials that are alternative to rubber, but I'm sure it would be hard for the printer to do that.
Is TPU an option? https://3dinsider.com/tpu-filament/

If it is I'll pay extra!!!
What are they recommended plastics to get your bey printed in from shapeways
I did some research and $1 usd is $1.30 cad so I multiplied 35 with 1.30 because 30 for the layer and 5 for the gimmick so it came up to $48 plus shipping and handling it will be $60
SOOOOO in order for you to make a custom bey should I send u a picture of what it should look like and how the gimmick works?
(Sep. 26, 2018  1:34 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: SOOOOO in order for you to make a custom bey should I send u a picture of what it should look like and how the gimmick works?

if it's for you, find the Commissions thread. If it's for an idea for a public design, I don't know if he takes those kinds of requests.
can u add rubber to beys?
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: can u add rubber to beys?

No, not at the moment.
(Sep. 26, 2018  5:30 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: can u add rubber to beys?

No, not at the moment.

k thanks

I need this info to make my bey.

Also what does everyone mean when they say they want a mode change on their bey. Do they mean like Alter Chronos?
Can you make A 3d Model of my Alpha Valkyrie if I send a picture?
(Sep. 26, 2018  6:08 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Can you make A 3d Model of my Alpha Valkyrie if I send a picture?

Maybe, either that or just tell him what your bey is supposed to look like
I'm starting to do designs too and soon accepting requests

And if I gain xanders permission I'll start doing Cho X
(Sep. 26, 2018  7:43 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: I'm starting to do designs too and soon accepting requests

And if I gain xanders permission I'll start doing Cho X
How much for a layer when you get started