Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

(Sep. 26, 2018  10:09 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: The first 5 are free
Sign me up
pm same rules as xander but since im a beginner simplify it please
@[kingbladersoul] Please create your own thread for this.
how? and i dont mean to be disrespectful to you or xander
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:46 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: how? and i dont mean to be disrespectful to you or xander
You go to 'more' and pick 'about the wbo' and 'join discussion'
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:21 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: pm same rules as xander but since im a beginner simplify it please

When could I be able to send you a picture of my design. It's not fully done, I just need help on the middle pray if the bey, and I would life for you to help me with that.
(Sep. 26, 2018  10:09 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: The first 5 are free

I made a request for flash Sphinx. I hope you do a good job! [:

Also, something I forgot to put in the pm, could you do a god-chip like design in the center? It doesn’t have to be an actual god chip, just a circular thing in the middle like on dual layers and Geist Fafnir.
How do I share a image in a pm
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:21 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How do I share a image in a pm

what I do is open a word/google doc, insert image, copy it (ctrl+c) then paste (ctrl+v) into PM
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:24 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:21 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How do I share a image in a pm

what I do is open a word/google doc, insert image, copy it (ctrl+c) then paste (ctrl+v) into PM

You can just upload  the image on imgur n pm the link to it
Great job Xander you inspired someone to become a beytrainer
(Sep. 27, 2018  1:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:24 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: what I do is open a word/google doc, insert image, copy it (ctrl+c) then paste (ctrl+v) into PM

You can just upload  the image on imgur n pm the link to it

Thanks
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Who can give me suggestions on how my Beyblade could spin steal without rubber?

Maybe try a design like arc bahamut i heard that it spins steals very well.
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:51 PM)blazel Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:52 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Who can give me suggestions on how my Beyblade could spin steal without rubber?

Maybe try a design like arc bahamut i heard that it spins steals very well.

It doesn't. It just has such low recoil that is keeps its own stamina for a long time.
(Sep. 27, 2018  11:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:51 PM)blazel Wrote: Maybe try a design like arc bahamut i heard that it spins steals very well.

It doesn't. It just has such low recoil that is keeps its own stamina for a long time.

Maybe a shape like ronin dragoon or hell salamander(defense mode), I think those were good for spin steal
(Sep. 27, 2018  11:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:51 PM)blazel Wrote: Maybe try a design like arc bahamut i heard that it spins steals very well.

Arc Bahamut can equalize spin and outlast most right spinning Beys through it.
Pls cancel my request but sometime in the future I may have it printed so please don't save it for now

Pls save my request
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)Xandork Wrote: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

Commissions currently closed due to serious personal issues. I'm sorry.

Hello. I am Xandork, an enthusiastic blader and beytrainer with a passion for design. I specialize in designing unique, one of a kind, 3D printed beyblades. It all started when I designed my custom beyblade in a simple 3D modeling program. This bey, dubbed Xyres Megalados, sparked my love for beytraining. Now I have designed custom beys for dozens of bladers, even famous beytubers such as Jojo, Zyeyo, Kimbo, and Kevo. This is my passion and I hope to design a bey for you too. Yes, you! If you have a unique idea or design for a beyblade, I can make it a reality.

Here are some beys I've designed, and some I've printed.

I offer beys in Dual-Layer, God-Layer, Cho-Z, and Cho-X format. What is Cho-X? Cho-X (pronounced as Cho-Xi) is the most powerful generation of beyblades. These beys are heavier than metal fight beys and have metal blades that can destroy plastic. They are difficult to handle and require an adept blader to use. The first Cho-X beyblade to make it's way to the scene was Jynx Ouroboros, the partner bey of Jojo [Jp0t]. It scarred Nightmare Longinus, it shut down Maximum Garuda, and it prevailed in a battle against the strongest Metal Fight Beyblades. It is truly on a level of it's own.

Other videos:
Piercing Siren
Dragoon Zen Storm

How to request a bey:
Step 1:
Choose a generation. God Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys. Cho-Z beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the other beys. Finally, Cho-X is the most powerful, able to defeat and even destroy Cho-Z beys. 
Step 2:
Choose a design. For me to properly make a bey for you, you must give me a detailed idea of what you want. I decline all requests which do not provide this. Make sure to decide on the bey's type (attack, stamina, defense, balance) how many contact points you want, the color and appearance, as well as any other features you may want. The more detailed the description, the better.
Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change, or even give it removable parts like on Revive Pheonix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields.
Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation. I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as it reaches the top of my list. I will work with you and request feedback and input when working on the bey. It is an involved process.
Advice:
When requesting a bey, please try to be thorough, polite, and patient. I have rejected many, many requests due to their requests being overly simplistic, the requester not reading all of the information provided, or blatantly misunderstanding this process. Requesting "[Existing bey] in Cho-X", or "A super powerful dragon bey" will not get you a bey. In addition, requesting dual spin on your bey may get it ignored, as it makes the design process very complicated and the assembly requires the bey to be send to my house first. I will accept a dual spin request if the dual spin gimmick is meant to compliment the bey's design. Spriggan's design is complimented by dual spin as it gets upper attack in right spin, and smash attack in left spin. Requesting dual spin for no reason is not appreciated and may cause your commission to be rejected. Thank you for actually reading this. If you actually read all of this and understand how to make a good request, let me know in the comments of the commissions request form. It means a lot if you actually READ about a service before asking for it. Use the word "Hippo" as a secret code in the comments of your form to let me know you read this.
Disclaimer:
I do not provide the printing of these beyblades. I am selling the design in the form of a 3D model file. You must pay for the printing of the beyblade separately. I do make recommendations and aid in the ordering process though.

Prices:

Generation:
Dual/God - $30
Cho-Z - $40
Cho-X - $50
Gimmicks:
First Gimmick - $5
Second Gimmick - $10
Third Gimmick - $15
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey, as they often conflict with each other and require a more complicated design)
Dual Spin - $25 plus shipping and handling (This requires that I design all aspects of the bey to work around the dual spin gimmick, which severely limits me. Furthermore, the bey must be sent to my house for special assembly, so you must pay for the shipping to and from my house)
Extras:
Frame - $5
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey) well I am a beytuder can you please give me the beyblade you gave jpot 
that was jojos own exclusive bey one of a kind, read the rules
Have you made a sobek(crocodile god)one or no one had asked you beforr
Have you made reverse rotation wolf beyblade before
go to latest posts then look for first 5 free
Well can you give me the beyblade you gave jpot

Can you give my jynx I really want they beyblade